You will live your meaningless life

You will live in pod
You will eat the bugs
You will owe nothing
And you won't be happy

Attached: FUj7CW8WYAMHKgs.jpg (680x655, 84.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zwwh7H_0vwk?t=1205
youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Insane how comically evil these people are

I just read the article on yahoo, it desont seem anywhere as near as sinister as the title suggests. Simply talking about something called psycological well-being or richness from experiencing different perspectives? I skim read it but it didn’t seem bad

Plus like, if you wanna be that bitch you can say “well it’s a good life when you look at all the people who live poor and dying in 3rd world places god forgot”

>you don't have to be happy to be happy

i appreciate you took the time to use yahoo, cheers m8

Attached: 1652727519531.png (467x348, 45.2K)

You could live like this guy:
youtu.be/Zwwh7H_0vwk?t=1205

>You will own nothing and you will be unhappy

Attached: iota smart city components.jpg (1200x835, 530.54K)

Just dial in via me 56k and AOL, I can confirm fren

Attached: 1654616244908.png (750x753, 1.19M)

i know this is just a slide thread but i'll bite anyways. the reason for strife, especially for a man in life, is so it gives us a purpose and goals to work towards.
i imagine people who are ultra rich no longer have the biggest barriers in life that would prevent them from living it, unlike the rest of us. human nature becomes degenerate over time and this is why you see so many involved in whoredom, drinking, drugs, unable to hold a family together, divorces, and so on.
money is nice, but money cannot buy happiness. for me, as long as i have a roof over my head, food on the table, and a wife who loves me and me the same to her and the kids, then that's all i need and want.

This is the most 2020's thing I've ever seen.
>Well goy, the experts say your happiness doesn't matter, nor does meaning.

WEF employees and trustees will own nothing and be hunted.

The experts are Larry Fink and Haari

The fuck. They must be joking.

I've slowly become redpilled on psychologists and want to formally extend my apologies to schizo organizations like scientologists and JWs who have always hated these faggots.

Well that title is pretty terrible. An unhappy, meaningless life doesn't sound good.

I'm affraid they are god-damn-serious

you will be denatured and miserable and you will be happy.

Literally the biggest point of living can be boiled down to the pursuit of happiness...

The technodystopia end times will be bleaker than even the biblical stories

YOU VIL NO LONGER BE HAPPY
BUT YOU VIL STILL EAT ZE BUG

>An unhappy, meaningless life doesn't sound good.
For you, but you can still be productive for your overlords, thus you life would still be good for them or at least valuable

>WEF
>psychologists say

Agreed, i can only laugh at this point

Attached: 1654197491214.gif (220x164, 276.85K)

youtu.be/0CRWybgp7VA

Attached: TalyorLeatherJacket.jpg (1054x1300, 662.39K)

>no bug ration this week
Where is the WEF anyway? They seem like a volcano-lair kind of group, or an island shaped like a giant skull.

Attached: Petralona skull.jpg (300x225, 14.15K)

Psychologists need to be dealt with.

But the same applies to the oligarchs. It is our mortal duty to relieve the oligarchs of their unhappy, meaningless lives. Killing them will give meaning to OUR lives.

You’re doing better than poor black people who kill and steal from each other daily in Africa, look how good your life is!

No thanks. I reject your silly modernity.

I only have a 28.8 n telnet. Can I dialz in?

I read it also, and it's MORE sinister than the headline suggests.
>to have a """"good""""" life you need to travel, accept your replacement by an infinite variety of shitskins, live in a city with unpredictable advances on your wellbeing
>you'll be miserable but you'll be """""""""""""good""""""""""""""
There is the valid concept of struggle toward a more worthwhile existence being more important than happiness, but that isn't the point they're making here. This is kiked as fuck.

I dont want a good life as psychologists mean it then, give me some meaning and occasional happiness

It has to be happy. I'd rather be semi poor and cheerful most of the time than rich and mostly depressed or angry

"Jews Say"
I don't listen to kikes, I fuck their horny daughters at my uni

oh shit oh fuck oh piss oh cunt ohh motherfucker shit pisser fucker

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090220_055320.jpg (1456x819, 288.89K)