Hunter Biden leaks made the news, guess it was a big deal

rt.com/news/556765-video-leaked-nude-hunter-biden-gun/

Attached: Wowie.png (977x475, 255.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/06/06/naked-hunter-biden-cavorts-with-hooker-and-illegal-gun-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>rt
yeah super big deal r/ptg bros, we finally solved the question of how many m&m’s it takes to get to the bottom of his penis

that's RT, nigger

Attached: 1646070243024.png (634x650, 236.28K)

Any Forums was talking about his gun shit a year ago too...

Attached: hunterintelclown.png (1815x1092, 635.76K)

you do have to hand it to this guy
people would talk shit about don jr and eric but this guy is like 100x worse and nobody gives a fuck

Leftism has turned into being the political foot soldier for the elite insiders.

Yeah we get it. You're thrilled Biden's son gets to drive a H2 Hummer getting high smoking crack while you complain endlessly about wanting free healthcare.

Attached: IMG_4194.png (649x911, 667.97K)

Guys look people are talking about the Hunter Biden leaks

Attached: Screenshot_20220607_202747.jpg (1080x668, 234.48K)

It's because the media tells them to not give a fuck, so the good little obedient leftist foot soldiers obey and comply.

Just wondering what was illegal about it?

But the MSM was telling us it was all bullshit...

Everything?

Attached: IMG_4153.jpg (1205x1002, 259.17K)

Read Hunter S Thompson Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. A classic. There is even a sucky movie based on it. They even share the same name

You have to be 18 to post on Any Forums.

>b..BUT WHO CARES WHAT THE FAMILY OF THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD DOES???!!!
Shills unironically say this

>Foreign corruption
Basically the CIA main business? Is it even illegal?

Nothing is I’ll happen to him, he’s the father of all the president grand kid a part one girl that is a bastard and whom he fucked and had another grandkid with. Joe loves him more than himself

2 years later

Except Hunter S. Thompson actually worked for his fame. The other crackhead is just enjoying nepotism.

Btw "Hunter" isn't even his first name, it's Bob. His name is Bob Biden but goes by his middle name instead, so no they don't even share the same name.

Attached: IMG_3733.gif (480x312, 3.55M)

I like RT, the worst thing you can say about your enemy is the truth

Wrong. Both are CIA assets. Btw I know the real name of Hunter, I meant that they go by the same name

all he was saying is that RT talking about it doesnt mean that the general American public is being exposed to this, like OP is suggesting
no need to be a raging faggot, invent his entire life story, and then throw a bitch fit about it

:O

its just a shame that our media isn't reporting it
to the ignorant mind, it would be easy to write this off as propaganda

nypost.com/2022/06/06/naked-hunter-biden-cavorts-with-hooker-and-illegal-gun-photos/