What if jews are gods chosen?

What if jews are gods chosen?
Jesus was a rabbi afterall..

Attached: Wojak_cropped.jpg (180x179, 9.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewsforjesus.org/learn/is-jesus-a-rabbi
dailymotion.com/video/x5xefu1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Jesus was a rabbi afterall..

why are so many weird guys obsessed with referring to talmudists as "jews"
we all know they can call themselves whatever they want to be called. why let them?

Attached: 1652603601724.png (864x793, 1.29M)

Only one sect of jews hated him (pharisees) because he was literally undermining their position of power

Attached: Matthew 15-24 The Lost Sheep Of The House Of Israel beige.jpg (1540x1155, 209.29K)

Israelites aren't the jews of today, never mentions Jesus wearing a yalmurke to hide from God in the Bible.

Hitler wanted to talk to God, face to face. How do you get God's attention? Killing as many of his chosen as you can would certainly be an avenue to speak with them directly.

Matthew 23:8
8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Romans 2:28-29
King James Version
28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>Israelites aren't the jews of today,
?????

Attached: A FURNACE OF FIRE.jpg (3172x1512, 1.15M)

Thats why hitler is now boiling in feces in hell

Probably a typo

probably not wrong, but I have a feeling he got his meeting

jewsforjesus.org/learn/is-jesus-a-rabbi
Even his apostales called him rabbi
They were all jews user

So he is a jew

Heres a hot take; WHAT IF…hear me out, the jews created a religion that placed them on the top of the pyramid and then helped create branches of this religion so that everyones faith revolves around their “god”.

>I'm just like you and this is a real thread! Let's talk about this real topic that is new to this board!

Attached: 1645398677797.jpg (750x835, 84.76K)

Nice try jew, now if you'll excuse me I have to go convert some congo niggers to my religion so I can see them forever when I die.

Only pharisees wanted to kill him
Not all jews

>modern bullshit website
>made by those that call themselves Jews but are not and do lie
Sure.

A bit desperate to write two replies to the same post. What lodge do you belong to?

Attached: D3DACDA7-17A6-41BF-BC52-18AC97D016B1.jpg (592x572, 68.67K)

May yahweh bless you and the beasts of the field

>Jesus was a rabbi afterall..
He was a teacher; not a Talmudic rabbi.

There was another jewish rabbi named Sabbatai Zevi taht half of the jews in diaspora were followers of. I'm pretty sure teh jews today follow that. And the true chosen people follow Jesus

dailymotion.com/video/x5xefu1

No he was not and you are fucking stupid

Nothing offends a jew more than telling them they aren't allowed to cannibalize baby weiners

Attached: 1651331897462m.jpg (856x1024, 139.52K)

Cant we believe in a god that doesn't require us to think about ancient desert jews constantly?
>unironically thinks a small tribe of jews were the only humans in all of history to discover the true fabric of reality

Attached: 1651140042737.png (2644x2736, 293.44K)