Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

The second amendment to the US consitution represents the means by which all other natural rights are protected.
Discussion of it is inherently political.
So fuck off.

Attached: ar416.jpg (768x1024, 422.3K)

don't live in the land of the free home of the brave future homeland of the white race

Because I got an AK, but I should probably pick on up

Because I'm not a spaghetti armed faggot that can carry a real rifle.
Lmao

Because real rifles aren't chambered in 5.56

Just bought one the other day In anticipation of war with the federal government and for no other reason. I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

Who says?

I do, buying an AK shortly as well.

Yes you are correct, I am spaghetti armed to the teeth.

I lived with my parents and they wouldn't allow me to have one in the house. Now that I have my own place I've bought a handgun (waiting for it to arrive, cz75) and I'm saving up for an AR.
I was going to get a shotgun, but I asked /k/ about the two I had been eyeing (Remington 870 express and Mossberg 590) but they said they were shit and I can't find their recommendations nearby

Reality says I don't live in the US. You can take a look at my flag if you'd like

Can you still find ammo in significant quantities? I thought the kikes made some rule recently making it hard to get Russian ammo.

the second amendment doesn't exist

Attached: Download.jpg (293x172, 8.5K)

No I mean who says Sweden isn't that

Mostly affects Russian manufacturers that are in the process of setting up shop to produce in Eastern Europe to circumvent these bans. Ultimately, not a big deal.

Come home white man! We would unironcially have a chance if we got more disatisfies tradition Euro immigrants to America

Because I have 4 of them.

PSA makes AK remodels. 7.62 mm and everything

In my country you either get it from the military or from the mafia but no access to regular citizen, it's fucked

Neither are bad but unless you intend to hunt with them you are WAY better off saving for an AR. Just get the AR and hide it lol.

Thanks user. I wanted an AK when I bought my AR. I guess I'll just have to own both.

I don't live in a combat zone.

It is political. I don't plan on joining any well regulated militia.

I'm filing the paperwork to start an LLC and going to use that to be an FFL because I know so many people who want a fancy, hand built AR but don't want to do any research themselves.

Rate my 1000 caliber Assault Rifle number 15. It can kill 100 people a second and when you set fully semi automatic mode can warp space and time. It also has a thermonuclear warfare attachment but I haven’t tried it yet though.

Attached: 77CF56E6-B461-4465-B15D-6189516C5490.jpg (2100x1575, 947.23K)

Wrong.
>pic related
USA is that and no two things can be the same thing because then they wouldn't be two things therefore no other nation can be that other than USA.
Call your dad and ask him to give me a job at his trucking center then. Do your duty as an American and sponsor Swedeoid truckers into the USA.

Attached: SecondAmendentoftheUnitedStatesConstitution.jpg (1920x107, 72.61K)

Because I lost all of mine, don’t bother coming to my house, fed, they’re all gone

I think I own 5 different rifles that most would call an 'AR-15'. In addition to that, I think I have two that would be called 'ar-style' pistols, and then a SCAR 16, as well. I also have an AR-10. :D and two other Semi-Automatic 308s, too.

I dont need an AR-15, I guess it would be fun to go shooting occasionally but I'm not that enthusiastic about it that I would buy one

>that AFG placement

what, are your arms like malformed or something?

That is way too close to be comfortable for your wrist.

Needs a bigger scope for more firepower

My dad's dead chief. It's easy to get over here find work, save up, buy a house. Albeit it's harder now bc Biden

>angled grip with a bipod
kys

7.62 is one of the cheaper rounds you can buy these days. Just got an optic for my Zastava

l’m 6’3, but have arms that fit a 5’5”
Man

the mossberg is fantastic. it's remington that's shit.

AR15, that weak shit? 5.56 is so weak US military went to 6.8
Basically an AR10

>lanklet with manlet arms
poor bastard

>muh god given rights
>based off a piece of paper made by man

>5.56 wasn't profitable enough so they wealth transferred money to sig to build a meme gun
Fixed that for you

Have they already started mass producing the new rifle? Interesting

Also why bother with a bipod unless you have magnification my dude, too much excess weight, and it looks like no weapon light or sling.

Priorities:
1) weapon light, get a streamlight protac if you are broke, you can upgrade the remote switch with a surefire switch and an Arisaka adapter.
2) sling, any cheap sling will do but I like magpuls, will run you 50-80 I think.
3) ditch the bipod until you get a magnifier or LPVO, a 1x optic will NOT benefit from the extra stability relative to just using a barrier or prone.

Kek, you look like a scaled-up midget don't you

The constitution doesn’t grant rights. The men that wrote it didn’t grant rights to anyone. It sets limits on what the government can do and reiterates that the government can’t take our weapons because we have the right to protect ourselves.

milling an 80% lower is fucking easy peezy
following gun laws is unpatriotic

muh rights

That's legal tho, unless maybe you live in a faggot state.