What ya think about ATVs?

Based or cringe?

It can be used as tractor. Is fun. Roads are for faggots. Get some cover on your neck so poorfags do not kill you by metal wire.

Or do you despise them and prefer electric bike together with your boyfriend and his wife's children.

Attached: Social-Distancing-ATV-671x382.jpg (671x382, 104.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9SdCeuiov4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgot to mention it is political as it can be used for war, farming etc.

obese mobility devices

Pretty fun and also very useful. My farm is in mountains of WV has two and a Utv and we use them all the time.

Overpriced, over-complicated pieces of shit that will kill you when you roll it. A WR, KLR, XT, DR, CR or any thumper will allow you to get in and out fast and have more maneuverability.

Attached: adce896e0823be51c155e6a53256b9b2911a1ad4ac31a4de89b000e96ad4225c.jpg (625x697, 88.85K)

ever wonder how there are so many obese farming larps on here?

Very fun, attach a wire cutter (see ww2 willys jeep) to the front to protect yourself from wire fags

Built for niggers to wheelie into traffic with. Your kind are niggers, as seen in every country your kind infest en masse.

>Get some cover on your neck so poorfags do not kill you by metal wire.
>Very fun, attach a wire cutter (see ww2 willys jeep) to the front to protect yourself from wire fags
if your hobby is so loud and annoying that people want to murder you, maybe you should consider that you're the asshole

Are school kids especially loud and annoying in the us?

>Are school kids especially loud and annoying in the us?
to some, apparently.

I see now after some reading, it's not necessarily the noise, although I'm sure that's part of it. People string the wire because you faggots trespass all over other people's land.

The fag version of a motorcycle

Attached: SAVE_20210829_020035.jpg (1440x1080, 844.69K)

Sxs much better

Attached: B8A09176-B880-4A1B-BE34-30CCB54CA2CF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.92M)

absolutely detest them. entirely for the noise they generate. I live near an old logging road that ATV riders love to go up and down, up and down all fucking day long in the summer. so despite being at least 3/4's of a mile away we just hear this constant droning.

it's to the point that some nails or similar obstructions might need to find themselves spontaneously deposited on the road.

>move to the woods they say
>peace and quiet the say
>lot next to ours sells and the owners bring their faggot fucking pomeranian
>hillbillies practicing for the boog non stop

how far out in the woods do you actually need to go for some actual peace and quiet? the only gun control i want is to mandate suppressors. not ban them you cunts, mandate them. i want to hear nothing but birds and wind, and god dammit i will make that happen by almost any means necessary.

People put razors inside water slides and he pull out beds in trains. They put wires on bike paths and in the woods. Some people are just fucked in the head, if it was actually about tresspassing you would put a rock, a plank with nails for the tires or in extreme cases a low hanging chain. Putting up a fucking wire in head height is just fucked up and not something a normal person does

I feel like you need 100 acres minimum and your house in the center of it to actually have a chance at peace and quiet in the countryside.

Yeah thats pretty fucking gay. You pack some shit, tear up some gravel and then go somewhere to grill some burgers or something. Then you go home. Just driving around the same path all day is def low iq behavior.

yep, pretty much. of course my county hates that idea and forces you to build dwellings as near as possible to each other. We're on 7ac, neighbors are on 5, and thanks to the county their house is like 100' away from ours

i'm at the point i'm about to construct a catapult for launching xylitol laced dog treats over the tree-line so their precious darling will finally shut the fuck up.

Quads, dirt bikes, UTVs etc. are street legal in my state; it’s pretty based. One of my neighbors has a Yamaha Banshee that he rides around town.

Based Africa Twin Rider.

youtube.com/watch?v=X9SdCeuiov4