THIS JUST IN -- Everyone hates Israelites

twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1534141158120644609

Attached: 18_pages.jpg (596x374, 48.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_242
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Zionists are going to be forced to run on anti semitism.. This is so funny

Oy vey but those children were throwing rocks towards our snipers, it was clearly a case of self defense, goyim!

So what? Kike parasites will continue to be kike parasites. UN will continue to be an avatar for the (((New World Order))) and nothing will change.

This just in - everbody hates OP

Wasn't the UN created after the founding of Israel? What kind of kabuki theatre is this?

>(((UN)))
Israeli Jews are based and nationalists. Diaspora Jews are the ones taking over your countries and censoring your people.

Fuck you

yea but arent they just a continution of the league of nations

All kikes belong in Israel then let them and the Arabs fight it out

Trump is probably having a meltdown and crying on the floor screaming after reading that

Attached: 1653764935812.jpg (589x737, 117.66K)

The world would be better off without them all. Those based jews are the ones who produce kikes like larry fink and soros. You christians need to be dealt with before kikes because all you do is run interference for them like a cuckold goyim

Attached: 1640655397092.jpg (665x915, 169.5K)

>70 years or whatever later...

Attached: 1644610617369.jpg (1280x720, 158.89K)

hitlers probably laughing in his grave at the cognitive dissonance you endure to make such pathetic gaslighting propaganda

Use that report against christfags and see who their loyalty lies with. It will bring out the globohomo in them

It's not gaslighting, he really did it.

All jews are bad

>hitlers probably laughing in his grave at the cognitive dissonance you endure to make such pathetic gaslighting propaganda
Based MIGA

Attached: 1646014236379.jpg (819x1024, 63.35K)

youre not delusional, the bill really says dont say gay

>fuck up all the white nations
>seek to also fuck up all the Asian nations too
>don't like it when people fuck with their nation

I'm starting to think jews aren't the problem, or at least not all jews. Why should we hate Israel? It's better that they have their own country away from us if they are subverting. Plus the jews who move to Israel are based vs the ones who stay in diaspora destroying shit. Am I correct? Does anybody else feel this way?

Yeah but UN will do nothing about it, jewish crimes go unpunished as always, words are cheap

Classic

Attached: mitosis.jpg (498x367, 88.09K)

The best part is since Jews committed to White replacement (White genocide) they don't have any goyim stupid enough to defend their evil regime anymore.
Only the White man was stupid enough to serve Zionist pedos, blood-drinkers and fetus-eaters.

Oh no

He's right, you know. Diaspora Jews not only hate Israel, they hate themselves and vote overwhelmingly left.

this

Attached: soros-quote.png (1080x1080, 97.51K)

US just vetoes this like always

Lmao STFU

Attached: 1606193749964.gif (640x292, 2.65M)

Nice try, kike.

give me your honest opinion user

Attached: 1653949631389.png (750x802, 881.11K)

If only it did, that would actually be based.

It's happening.

i was making a point you nigger

If Israeli kikes weren't supporting the absolute worst diaspora kikes, such as Weinstein and Epstein, and if the JIDF didn't spend so much resources shitposting on Any Forums then maybe people here could start to see your way.

>The world would be better off without them all.
In case you haven't noticed America turned away from God and literal tranny pagan atheist demons filled the void.

dope, nobody gives a fuck about the un anyway kekw
Z

Looks like the UN wants to get disbanded.

Israeli jews are of the opinion of nationalism for me but not for thee and they stole the land after they themselves wrote laws against right of conquest during nuremberg, hypocritical faggots, if you are american they also leech your money with the help of their vast lobby, its by far the biggest in the country, these people subvert too and have stolen american nuclear secrets, sold them to China and even knowingly murdered american servicemen without repercussion because of this same lobby, USS liberty incident happened with full knowledge that it was not an enemy ship, books could be written why Israel is deserving of hatred from americans

So was I. Israel got butthurt over a divestment movement on U.S. campuses, and lil' Donnie fixed that wagon for them.
Stay safe and remember, never pay retail!

friendly reminder that Israel has been in direct violation of un resolution 242 for 55 years now
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_242

Well, then, why did America turn its back to God in the first place? You know the answer, kike.

>The muslims who run the UN think that jews are bad.
Imagine my shock.
I expect if you ask the jews they will say its the muslims fault.

why dont they just snipe the rocks out of the air?

because the civil war was fought to late and rendered inglorious, dooming the whole nation to the industrial war machine of a tyrannical bank state

I would have more love for Israel if more jews went there.

those are israelites
those are israeli

just like back in the day of judea
there were judahites
and then judeans from a place called judea
judeans killed edomites and conquered them and forced them to be part of judea
then those edomites killed all the judahites
so they became judeans

now this group of judeans pretended to be chosen
but they aren't
they're judeans and not judahites
and today
they're israelis not israelites

israelites come from jacob
jacob was given the title israel
israel was a man not a country

that's why jesus says he comes for the lost sheep of
THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL
meaning the line of jacob

jacob was the twin of esau
esau was the one who fucked canaanites and made edomites
esau is hated by God

jacob didn't race mix
jacob was loved by God
>I have loved you,’” says the LORD. But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ ‘Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?’ the LORD says. ‘Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals

Attached: 1623839882672.jpg (540x540, 67.09K)

these are the israelites (white)

Attached: 1643516746898.png (864x1322, 1.11M)

these are the edomites pretending to be judeans and israelis
(not white)

Attached: 1653240810770.png (916x2128, 2.39M)

>tyrannical bank state
Who exactly made America into a tyrannical bank state? Who runs the banks? You know the answer.

>nothing will change
Oh theres plenty of changes coming its just changes some people prolly wouldn't want

Attached: 1639990156030.png (700x700, 784.41K)

This. Imagine supporting the JewN in any way, even when it's opposed to Isreal. Fucking golem

Attached: 1629843065738.gif (220x220, 192.88K)

jesus was an israelite not an edomite

Attached: 1643870494098.png (1134x3939, 1.26M)

All your gay obsessed religion cares about is trannies and worshipping israel. White nationalists care about things that matter like demographics and keeping the government out of jewish hands. Not stupid shit like defend israels borders. I dont care about trannies. Waste whities time with more non issues about The white race is being replaced gay obsessive cuckold christfag.
I dont know why you 2016er miga fags came here thinking trannies are running banks, media and government. Like trump told you to deflect off jews and make it based to worship israel

Death to the Zionist Beast!

Attached: saddam.png (756x705, 373.02K)

Thats why we vote right wing is to protect the nation of israel. All white people get voting for thee uniparty is shit like that. Cant even boycott israel now

jews having drawn the battlefield doesnt change the fact that the war room was given oppourtunity for occupation by the failures of our presidents from harrison to lincoln