Why not just have more White babbys?

Why not just have more White babbys?
>European history is an absolute shitshow
>Europeans reproduce anyway
>modern Whites need "financial stability", home ownership and Jupiter aligned with Mercury during a new moon to even consider reproducing

Modern Whites are too spoiled, just make babbys you dumb faggots.

Attached: 1589221310849.jpg (720x897, 182.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

White women are wretched creatures.

My wife and I are doing our part.

Attached: InCollage_20220602_145042167.jpg (4096x3276, 3.71M)

That's funny, your wife and I are doing our part as well.

My grandparents had 10 kids without indoor plumbing. Any Forumstards just need to come out of the closet.

totally agree. children dont cost hardly anything and are a joy to have around. all that bullshit about expenses and how they "cramp" your lifestyle is just jewish lies. children fill your life with purpose, and fulfillment. Their exploratory sense actually makes you reconsider alot of your own ideas. The government literally pays you to have kids, you get tons of tax breaks.

Dont believe the jewish lies, have kids, you wont regret it.

white women are only having kids with black men these days
whites are going extinct and being replaced with mixed kids

that’s a man

We did. We created the financial stability for ourselves and have now had 2 kids (soon to be 3). It's K strategy vs. R strategy, my dude.

Bro I seriously fucking hope that you're not posting pics of your family on Any Forums.

A white woman without a strong white man to lead her is a wretched creature. A white wife and mother is a wonderful person.

And that's how you make America swarthier.

no they're not, and all the rabbis posting coalburners doesnt change that white women are the most loyal of all the races, and that white marriages are the most stable of all the mariages.

Attached: utlrakikeprime.jpg (696x634, 366.57K)

>how they "cramp" your lifestyle is just jewish lies

So much this, there is no greater joy in life than having a kid. All of your other accomplishments mean jack shit in comparison.

t. am top 1% in my area of business. Still am.

>Why not just have more White babbys?
why not just stop importing shitskins?

We need one part of the population on board with having children, one that refuses to face reality and believes they can date/marry an A list celebrity while "settling" for a B list celebrity, while brining absolutely nothing to the table.

who dis?

Attached: 1538571885436.png (306x345, 201.02K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_European_marriage_pattern

LOL

if you're seriously posting images of your family here you're retarded.

This. I got two and am working on third now by not pulling out when she is ovulating.

how do i make a babby when no gerlz let me tuch ther vajoinahz

Ah yes, having kids will surely stop millions of blacks flooding the country every year.
Oh wait, it won't.

he's trolling you dingus

No I'm not.

Attached: 05821_n.jpg (909x1260, 164.39K)

what does a gerlz vahjoonga feel like?

Most whites have been sterilized by the covid vax, so it's looking pretty grim.

Where do I get skinhead gf

You're married to Sarah Gadon?

Attached: Sarah Gadon.jpg (310x466, 22.99K)

see

It's because women aren't worth marrying or having any relationships with any more.

You can't out baby millions of people flooding into your country you dirty kike especially when the government subsidizes them. You build a wall and start clamping down on immigration