Is it just me or since the invasion of Ukraine, Russians seem to be under some kind of mass national psychosis...

Is it just me or since the invasion of Ukraine, Russians seem to be under some kind of mass national psychosis? They legit seem to have lost their minds. They’re completely full of resentment and rage, but also nihilism. It’s like all the trauma Russians endured over the last two centuries has altered the minds of Russians and they have become completely mind-broken.

It isn’t a rare thing for Russians online to say that they WANT nuclear war and they don’t care if Russia becomes a radioactive wasteland.

They maliciously spray paint Z symbols as if to say “We like war and we like killing people”.

What’s up Russia?

Attached: FDDAF469-D780-4B03-8F8E-A43F8BEAE844.png (1024x683, 1.08K)

>What’s up Russia?

what is a country wide propaganda machine that spouts lies 24/7

It's just you.

>It isn’t a rare thing for Russians online to say that they WANT nuclear war and they don’t care if Russia becomes a radioactive wasteland.
They feel caved in and don't care if they die as long as they take the whole world under with them. I wouldn't say that they're wrong, but I think that starting the war has brought way more negatives than positives for them

They've bern always like this, it just became more visible because the spotlight is on the region

They are just based. As a homosexual, you get upset when you see courage and stoicism

>t. toilet cleaner

IT's real simple.... the entire country has been black-pilled realizing how unbelievably shit this world has become.

If I had the power, I'd direct an asteroid into Earth. We need to be destroyed .

Meh, only vatnik boomers

This.

Attached: 1652141740468.jpg (946x1069, 335.01K)

loser

>westtoid ZOG slaves start WW3 with you over some Slavic shithole, 80 years after trying to genocide your people

Give me freedom or give me death.
You'll never understand, anti-white, tranny, International Finance bottoms.
You where always subhumans , born to serve.
80 years ago you served Germans and attacked.
Now you serve Amerigolems and are ready to kill Europe forever now over your servitude.
Freedom is alien to you. Someone who's born to crawl will never understand a walking person.

Attached: 1654582147541.png (1000x1000, 201.46K)

They've always been like that.They're butt-hurt that the rest of the world has always laughed at them, never considered them civilized, and fit only as a source of slaves/prostitutes.

You seem to be mistaking malevolence and rage for courage and stoicism. Russia seems to be embracing evil on a nationwide scale. Every day a rage-filled Putin screams that “we’ll use nukes” as if it’s nothing. It’s genuinely terrifying.

Some of them are alright probably the last real Russians.

>It isn’t a rare thing for Russians online to say that they WANT nuclear war and they don’t care if Russia becomes a radioactive wasteland.

Das rite

That's how they win.

Attached: drop the bombs.png (776x798, 888.45K)

A chink in down under is posting this. Go suck Winnie poohs smol dick CCP tranny

Yeah, the whole World should now come together and care about Russians and how they feel. Poor Russians and their feelings.

Projecting a bit much?

look everyone, russian nigger is teaching us about freedom

No, the "nuke the earth to denazify it" clips are really from Russian television

Attached: nuke.png (2400x1260, 3.22M)

are you talking about the ukrainians? yea, i noticed

>Russians seem to be under some kind of mass national psychosis?
>Australian flag
How do you even know

Does YOUR tv echo your opinions? Mine sure doesn't

fpbp

>Does YOUR tv echo your opinions? Mine sure doesn't
>whataboutism
I don't hear anybody on MY tv talking about how all russians should die or threatening nuclear war 24/7 like a deranged cartoon villain