Indiabros

it's over

Attached: gr9p3yhit4491.png (650x481, 128.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news9live.com/amp/state/uttar-pradesh/gyanvapi-row-destruction-of-temples-was-common-even-in-pre-islamic-india-170911
time.com/5938047/munawar-iqbal-faruqui-comedian-india/?
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/07/india-modi-beef-lynching-muslim-partition/533739/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_vigilante_violence_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_jihad
indianexpress.com/article/india/love-jihad-law-up-police-7124001/?
youtu.be/tUe6KBqlqUc
youtube.com/watch?v=bRZjZVFVGpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did the ex-BJP say ?

Saudi and UAE only joined in because everyone else was making a ruckus. Maldives and Indonesia are surprising. All others are irrelevant.

"Stop making fun of hindu gods or I can also start to talk about yours, should I talk about the flying horse or should I talk about your flat earth or should I talk about how prophet married a 6 year old and then had sex with her when she was 9?"

the muzdog alliance of seethe

which comments?

based, everyday i like India a little bit more

If India has millions of fans, i'm one of them. if India has 10 fans, i'm one of them. if India has no fans, that means i'm not on earth anymore. if the world is against India, then i'm against the world.

holy based

>turkiye

I was truly hoping this blatant psyop wouldn't actually happen

I will NEVER call turkey turkiye and the globohomo soros cabal can't make me

>Indonesia
Huh?

Lmao I just remembered the context. This was during the Gyanvapi debate right?
Guess that temple is getting built after all. Now it'll be seen as foreigners interfering in an internal problem.

yeah quite astonishing that roaches havent started seething

What's wrong with Turkiye?

Attached: 1640713114063.jpg (241x209, 7.72K)

turkyve

hahaha based

turkish to turkiye

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 120.24K)

Sneed
Based, if iran ever changes it's nae I'll start using it from day one

It’d be so funny if India went to war with all these countries and the Muslims got curbstomped lol

this you?

Attached: 39e.jpg (1200x1601, 124K)

Based Bangladesh not joining in on the tomfoolery

Good morning sirs, is this the based department?

imagine if every indian in middle east starts shitting everywhere to dominate there presence kek

Pakistan is just about unstable enough to start the domino fall.

Yeah, problem?

>My religion better than your religion kindergarten tier arguments
>Westoids clap for India just because they dislike islam

I wish she challenged Zakir Naik for a debate, then we could laugh at her too

Attached: 17812.jpg (360x450, 16.07K)

It has always been Turkiyeh (ترکیه) in Farsi.

Attached: 1654198652477.jpg (720x732, 87.03K)

>Just 2 weeks more and Pakistan will collapse trust me guys

>simping for Zakir Naik
>polish flag
Lmao you again paki.

who is ex bjp?
what happened?

Some Kuwaiti officials straight up said the comments could start all out wars.
It literally says half what she said in the Quran and the Aisha comments are in some Hadith that is considered reliable by many Muslims.

Here's what really went down, the guy making this post is an Indian

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (642x842, 134.39K)

The world would be so comfy without mudslims

turkey fren i lob you no hate bloody

>muslim shitholes analy devastated from paki stan to Morocco
Ex-bjp must be a smart man.

No one in Indonesia is talking about this but on Twitter the foreign ministry announced that they requested an explanation from the Indian embassy. I guess they're trying to get ahead of any potential controversies.

Facts are facts, she couldn't stand a minute in a discussion with someone who has a little knowledge.

>Babri to bas jhanki hai, Kashi Mathura baaki hai

Attached: 1648808159107.png (1080x1018, 911.62K)

And the Buddhists built their shrines on Hindu temples. Sounds like some Islamist cope.

Yes we all know there have been simmering tensions between Muslims and Hindus for years.
We are laughing because retarded Muslim officials in like 50+ countries are seething uncontrollably about the blasphemous comments instead of actual threats or even acts of violence

doesnt change the fact that profit married a 6 year old and had sex with her

>many Hindu temples were built on Buddhist Viharas
Does this muzzie have any proof? The most that happened was a few temples built on the ruins which were previously destroyed by muslims themselves.

>even if Aurangzeb build a Masjid
>mentioning Buddhist viharas
>"morals have changed gaiz"
This guy is not just an Indian, he's a leftie cuckold who probably posted this on r/india a place filled with incels and self-hating schizos who want to leave the country but are unable to.

Huh, I always wonder why the constant shit flinging contest between Hindu and Muslim in South Asia rarely ever heard here

it ok

>flying horse or should I talk about your flat earth or should I talk about how prophet married a 6 year old and then had sex with her when she was 9?"
All of this is based on tafsir or hadith

Whats the problem?

because no one really cares about what happens in India. although I'm pretty sure there were some protests against India some time ago.

Because you country didnt face a violent invasion aimed to destroy your culture and heritage. Hindu-Buddhist/Animist architecture has remained unharmed in Indonesia.

>We are laughing

You (Indians) are actually scared af. This whole issue is discussed in India way more than anywhere else.

You guys have a cultural base to anchor your identity to. That's not the case for a large chunk of South asian muslims who are unable to digest the fact that they're descendants of rapebabies or converts and cope by larping as Turks or Arabs.
Everything stems from that insecurity.

Stop pretending that there was a united India you could call "your country" before the arrival of Mughals. The Mughals were one of hundreds of dynasties vying for power in south Asia.

I really don't know much of what is going on in India, I am just sharing the post from this guy because I know he's well informed and unbiased

Yep

news9live.com/amp/state/uttar-pradesh/gyanvapi-row-destruction-of-temples-was-common-even-in-pre-islamic-india-170911 he linked a few sources

I find it crazy how the annexation of Kashmir was swept under the rug and nobody batted an eyelid but then some random official insults muhammad and these mfers all erupt, the incident was definitely blown waayyyyy out of proportion

I’m not Indian, but if you take just a cursory interest in international news you will notice the tensions rising in India over the years.
And no shit their internal politics are discussed more internally, so what?

why tf would polack care?

It's not about our culture, but we rarely ever heard any news about the constant animosity between your Hindu and Muslim population

>I know he's well informed and unbiased
I can assure you he's anything but unbiased. Gyanvapi mosque having been built over a temple is undisputed fact even by the Muslims. The only ones denying physical proof of it are larping commies in India, which is what this poster is. Just look at his diction. He keeps going off in tangents to justify the moral position of his statements.

Attached: f3f.png (676x1021, 117.12K)

>Stop pretending that there was a united India you could call "your country"
Did I say that? There was an Indian civilizational that the subcontinent identified with though, and the it had been united numerous times in history before Mughals or Brits (which were largely filled numerous insurgencies in their comparatively short rule).

Not to mention this doesnt have anything to do with what I said.

(still me)
Kinda ironic when we are the largest Muslim population, we have Bali, and our most famous monument is a Buddhist temple lol

> I find it crazy how the annexation of Kashmir was swept under the rug and nobody batted an eyelid but then some random official insults muhammad and these mfers all erupt, the incident was definitely blown waayyyyy out of proportion
Are we not going to acknowledge that what she said was really tame and inconsequential?
It does say that stuff in the Quran/Hadith. It even says you die every night when you sleep and Allah resurrects you. Also the Sun sets into a pool of mud. I’m sure there is more but i haven’t read it in a long time.

Because the annexation of Kashmir meant more Rohingyas could be settled in the valley. That's right, Modi's master plan is to neutralise the Mirpuris with Rohingyas who are even more subhumans that can tarnish the remaining good faith people have on native Kashmiris.

And taking in more Rohingyas=GBP for Modi and co from the OIC or whatever they're called.

>random official insults muhammad
Where is the insult?
She just repeated muslim belief

>he linked a few sources
You can google those 'sources' yourself. They are based on presumptions without much proof.
Buddhist Viharas used to have hindu dieties as protectors of Buddha and vice versa.

Even if you ignore vedic texts that explicitly mention Bharatvarsha from Kashmir to the oceans, you are still an idiot.
Read up on what travelers the likes of Fa Hein, Ibn Battuta and Xuan Zang said about India you unread baboon. They all describe a land with a unitary culture and societal norms despite being under multiple kings and kingdoms.

It's because you guys' conversion to Islam was peaceful because of Arab traders, Muslims didn't try to conquer you, while Indians faced conquests from Muslin Iranians, Turkics, and Arabs who oppressed Hindus

Unitary culture and norms imposed by Aryan invaders from the north west lmao.

based sirs

You are talking to Muslims dude, they go insane over any perceived aggression most of them don't even know that Aisha was 9 year old when Muhammad the pedo entered her

Hindus are the same but they are oblivious to it, remember how hard they blew up when sexy kali was drawn on twitter? Have you heard of a game called Smite "Battleground of the Gods"? They added Hindu god Ganesha to their roster and faced absolutely insane backlash and cancelled adding any hindu god for a few years

These incidents happen once every few years, they will eventually be swept under the rug

hey is it the same sudan bro?

Yes, Arab tribes conquered the Nubians and forced their language and religion on us.

They arrest and jail people here regularly if anyone says anything against Hindus. Last time they jailed a comedian for months even though he hadn't said much at all. They even kill people for eating beef.

>flawed logic
WE WILL RE-EDUCATE THESE TRAITORS SOON !

Depends where in the indian subcontinent

>Paki, the eternal angloid slave
Have you retards removed the martial race theory from your military yet or do you need more embarrassing defeats to realise it was never real lmao

>They added Hindu god Ganesha to their roster and faced absolutely insane backlash and cancelled adding any hindu god for a few years
Nigga what Shri Ram is in the game. Shiva is in the new trailer. The outrage was over them sexualizing Kali(based if I say)

lying muslim, stop protecting terrorists

It's a femoid but yeah based indeed

Attached: images (2).jpg (739x415, 18.85K)

>"""comedian""""
Keep coping jihadi. At any given moment you have dozens of stand up niggers who do their bits mocking religion or the govt and go off without any legal issues. The ones who get arrested get the boot for good reason.

feel bad bro

What?
time.com/5938047/munawar-iqbal-faruqui-comedian-india/?
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/07/india-modi-beef-lynching-muslim-partition/533739/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_vigilante_violence_in_India

let me coom in her so we make more based pajeeta

same

pajeet free speech in question

are you a cuckmiri?

Right… the only “Muslims” I know IRL are ex-muslims

fuck off everyone knows about Muslims. to hell with your fake muslim news

ask your mom, i left the letter in cunt yesterday

Wait
Pajeeta Chudeetas look like THAT?

Have you ever picked up your Constitution and read up the Fundamental Rights section? You would realise how dumb you sound right now if you did.

Sir that's a Wikipedia article

Interesting how only Indian flags are bringing this up and clearly care more than Muslims.

what the last time i checked your mom and sister was sleeping with BBC(big bimaru cock)

We like the attention

They are mentally ill and mentally cooked
pic related, completely unironical

Attached: lmao.jpg (551x298, 23.67K)

lazmeyin maji layit kol khar cxe chuk pagal

It's good material to build a foreign interference narrative. It'll help paint these islamists as anti-nationals and discredit their arguments in the public view.

Wikipedia is woke, thus pro-muslim.
Everybody knows who are the bad people

No one thinks hindus have any actual prowess to satisfy anyone, not even their own women
and pic related

Attached: is this serious.jpg (1075x1255, 472.6K)

What's a godwoman?

fakir naik was challenged several times by hardcore hindu fundamentalists he couldn't even win theological debate against literal who YouTubers like string or abijeet iyer mitra
he never accepts challenges from people who could actually win against him

Basically some hindu priest woman, also see
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_jihad

He won against Sadhguru easily tho

Philanthropists except they claim some form of divinity and gain a cult like following.

The guy was right!
The best thing of Mohameds flying horse is that no one saw it ... as everyone (including him) was a sleep.
Then he convinced his guys that he was speed traveling to jerusalem with that flying horse and then flying into the heaven from the temple mountain....And he returned before anyone woke up and saw he was missing...
Now the moslems claim the temple mountain is theirs because Mohamed "fast travelled" there even if no one saw him ....
And there is no archeological evidence or any Eyewitness in jerusalem of that time who saw him beeing there....
One wonders why...
In my new founded religion Mekka is my most holly place, as I wnt there last night with a flying hourse and then started into heaven to have chat with god... so clearly every muslim must accept my rightfull claims at that place and give up their own now false claims on Mekka....

>lives in Poland
>watches Zakir Naik
absolute state

Also check bhagwalovetrap. Schizo Muslims literally dox Muslim girls just because they date non Muslim man

autism

atleast post a few pics user
anon, that polish poster is a paki. Every thread talking about india has him seething in it.

Attached: dalit chad bhagwa love traps muslim girl.jpg (736x663, 84.06K)

Buddhists often use Hindu temples as Buddhist shrines too
Hindus don't get upset over it
don't try to twist the facts muzzie
for example the world's largest temple ankor wat has both Hindu and Buddhist deities
so stop lying so blatantly

That doesn't even a Wikipedia page article and nothing much about that is known. Hindus have unironically created laws for the supposed love jihad which they use to arrest muslim male and hindu female couples
indianexpress.com/article/india/love-jihad-law-up-police-7124001/?

Tamil Dalit anna......we're winning.....Jai Bhim...

It's uberpaki new fag

Yes but Buddhists in Bhutan ethnically cleansed the hindus.

Uzbekistan is very close to pajeets, and stuff like Zakir and Bollywood is kind common

>be me
>religious Muslim
>pray 5 times a day
>fast all of Ramadan
>find most of my fellow muslims to be incredibly brainwashed and lacking in critical thinking skills
>enjoy shitting on their (and my own) completely baseless beliefs
>agree with non-religious people on almost everything
What is wrong with me?

Attached: 1585620501853.jpg (235x215, 45.55K)

Dalits boys coming in clutch. Modi truly is changing India.

ethnic ≠ religious

There's nothing wrong with following a ritual in your daily life. It gives you focus.

>noooo... it doesn't have a Wikipedia page
Kek

Attached: Soylim.jpg (565x543, 23.52K)

Stockholm syndrome

>What is wrong with me?
your zoroastrian blood memory

How do I be religious like you? What do you think of Muhammad and Aisha's relationship?

N*gger please
Sadguru is literally the Indian equivalent of Jordan Petersen
anyone can win against him
come back when he wins against some actual theologian

It's called being normal nigger. And it's making Heeendus and moooslims seethe.

My cousin literally ran away and married a muslim girl a few days back. His family disowned him kek

Doubt their pajeet mix? Look at uzbek music of Hulkar Abdullayeva
youtu.be/tUe6KBqlqUc

Don't think, just believe !

Based as fuck

But they were mostly hindus
But why are you crying?

Yes, I know it's sad you can't watch in in India. Such is freedom of speech in the "biggest worlds democracy"

>hehe too bad you can't watch this retard on tv like I can!
What sort of Tom Sawyer nonsense are you trying to pull here lmao

so what ? We understand that Lord Buddha never asked Buddhists to kill the non-believers. Its obvious they didn't did it in the name of their religion unlike Islamists.

It's funny how muzzies say love jihad is a crazy hindu conspiracy meanwhile just a few days ago muzzoids killed some poor hindu guy openly in the middle of the road because he married some Muslim women who was a bit richer than him

Agreed.
>How do I be religious like
You don't want to be like me. I don't fit in with religious people because I find them close minded and uneducated. But I also don't fit in with non-religious people because I find them degenerate and lacking in values.
>What do you think of Muhammad and Aisha's relationship?
I cope by pretending the Hadiths are wrong and she was actually 15 or something.

No they did it because you're hindu and no one wants to be around you

he is all over the youtube, everyone can watch him here.

And ever non-muslim want to be around muslims.

More than dindus

Indians told me yt videos from his channel aren't available in India

don't cope, revert back to your ancestor's faith, become a crypto-zoroastrian and keep larping as muslim for the society.

The 200 million Muslims in India are free to leave anytime if they don't want to be around Hindus

That's the plan

his official channel is banned, but videos are available on other channels anyways

kek i do the same.
i go to temple every saturday

There were ethnic tensions between Nepalis and Bhutanese, not exactly against 'hindus'.
There are plenty hindu-Bhutanese too.

>user, that polish poster is a paki. Every thread talking about india has him seething in it.
I also watch bollywood and Kollywood movies. It comes with dating Indian girls.

I prefere the Kollywood movies!
Also some indian movies get exposure if you are like me in the Mediavel LARP and HEMA commuity.
Like everyone like to laugh about Bahubali from 2016 (everything in Germany is dubbed in German)
youtube.com/watch?v=bRZjZVFVGpA

This is almost me but i don't care muhammad marrying a 9 year old at all. I also hate streetshitters ten times more especially like who think they're subtle but everyone can smell their stinky smell from a km away

We know. Your insecurities around self-hatred are part of the overall communal problem in this land.

>This is almost me but i don't care muhammad marrying a 9 year old at all.
Yet this is still having a horrible influence on Islamic societies. Or on populations that are islamized.

What insecurity? I just hate pajeets. I am secular but i don't like degenerates as well. There's no insecurity involved. Everyone here hates pajeets, ex muslims, communists, islamist etc you name it. Hating pajeets is a default position here
It's not really. My Muslim majority state has the lowest child marriage rates in all of india

Oh, you're a Kashmiri? Well you're in for the ride anyway.

Kek. Bimaru chads have buck broken this cuckmiri

*Everyone here hates pajeets, doesn't matter who they're, e.g. ex muslims, communists, islamist etc you name it

are you the oldfag kekshmiri or other kashmiri? which admits did you get?

Bimaru chads are dying due to 45% poverty or then offing themselves at increasingly rates here
Pic related
the oldfag
No, i am not really posting my personal information

Attached: rip.jpg (1080x1558, 441.7K)

I don't get it, why are they mad about him quoting directly from the Hadith?

Keep coping. Soon we'll be flooding your precious little valley with BBCs (BIG BIMARU CHADS)

Attached: riddance1820_081219023057.jpg (1820x1024, 134.71K)

visa interview done? did you even get admits? what if we end up in the same uni and I recognise you?
also you're a pajeet too no matter how much you deny it

muslims need to be genocided from earth
we indians should really start following the china model
islam is a mental illness that needs to be cured

Attached: Pisslam.jpg (337x337, 15.58K)

There's not going to be any flooding. In two years no pajeet has bought anything here, most of you are cowards who start pissing in their pants.
No such thing is happening and as i said no information sadly. I am not tammy.

kaffirs arent allowed to read and quote from their sky book apparently

OMEGA BASED

because you know islam from afar.

see you in 2 months pajeet boy