Need to come up with plans. Shit is hitting the fan

Need to come up with plans. Shit is hitting the fan.

Attached: IMG_20220605_082142.jpg (1080x479, 62.68K)

One solid plan:

bro
traffic is all time high.
All i see is dodge chargers adn cameros, and mustangs (v8)
nailing it in traffic. Burning up the tires, and blowing that gasoline out the exhaust.
No one gives a fuck how much gas costs. People are still driving V8s and racing in traffic.
I live next to a highway and man all i hear during the day sounds like a 1/4 mile track when these punks slam the pedal down.
When the roads are empty, i might believe we are fucked, but the roads are packed man. 100% packed full of traffic.

Attached: 1.jpg (924x534, 94.12K)

I think they are retards who don't know how to manage money and they will be swamped in debt soon

if you don't make more than 60k a year in canada you're not going to make it

How about, PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION LIKE ANY NORMAL COUNTRY

>niggers
>functional public transit
Choose one and only one

hahaha yea fellow online posters, let us engage in an organized tax protest hehehee

Youre a fucking idiot. The US is massive, a 5 hour drive here is normal. Im not taking a 10 hour bus ride.

well then pay for that luxry , you cant have it both ways

Sadly, the time for that was decades ago. It's far too late and there's no will to build anything on that scale anymore.

Democrats reap what they sow. This is the leadership they voted for.

>bro just take the bus
>bro just buy an $80,000 electric car
if 50% of the population took the bus it would overload the transit system and would cause it to fail in short order. if the other 50% of the population all bought electric cars, it would overload the grid and lead to nationwide blackouts.

they said the same thing about healthcare in your country and now you have free healthcare.

Unless my math is horrible, I was just calculating that with a job 20k away on gravel roads, that is $40 in gas for 5 days of work.

Gas prices unequally effect rural citizens.

Even here in Canada they have cucked our public transport from the get go. In vancouver it's hilarious. They basically have a sky train that only goes around Chinatown. Everyone pays for it but only the chinks get to use it for anything remotely valuable.

Stop posting this shit leafnigger.

Damn that's a tough choice but I'll go with functional public transit please.

What luxury?

Anybody complaining needs to state very publicly who they voted for and why.

> just build your own car bro