/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2750

Prev: ▶Day: 104 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignJune6

▶Latest
>While urban combat in Sievierodonetsk is “likely obfuscating reports of control,” RU forces likely still have control over much of the city.
>Ukrainian Navy pushed the Russian fleet 100 km from the Ukrainian coast - ISW
>The head of the Defense Committee of the CSTO says about a "peacekeeping mission" in the occupied territories of Ukraine, but only "after the end of the special operation"
>In the Kherson region, the occupiers are offering money to obtain Russian passports
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Russia destroys bridges on key Ukrainian routes leading to Severodonetsk
>Several missiles hit Kyiv train repair depo
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy the entire country has become a desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east

▶News
rentry.org/telosint (list)
t.me/ukr_pics
liveuamap.com

▶Intelligence
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet
twitter.com/InformNapalm
twitter.com/CiTeam_en

▶Other
minusrus.com/en - General staff estimation
itarmy.com.ua/?lang=en - DDoS of gov and businesses
supportukrainenow.org - Onlyfans

▶/uhg/ OP template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1654514873383.jpg (900x1223, 141.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/yon870.mp4
liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/GitanasNauseda/status/1534089325201211392?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-roman-abramovich-kyiv-middle-east-c68de9089dd09d190a6e7792ac6bfeb2
nv.ua/ukraine/politics/voyna-v-ukraine-kogda-vsu-poydut-v-nastuplenie-rasskazal-zelenskiy-50248224.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eaU74zPqlmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VIRGIN BUSTER

Attached: 9ED7CC11-CFDB-489C-B914-E9691F0891FD.jpg (590x340, 46K)

Attached: BABA2662-4BB4-4BA6-B735-0E1091CD9D08.jpg (590x262, 25.85K)

The unenlightened masses
They cannot make the judgement call
Give up free will forever their voices won't be heard at all
Display obedience
While never stepping out of line
And blindly swear allegiance
Let your country control your mind

(Let your country control your soul)

Live in ignorance
And purchase your happiness
When blood and sweat is the real cost
Thinking ceases, the truth is lost
Don't you worry
You'll be told exactly what to do
I give my people the lives they need
The righteous will succeed

The fires of greed will burn the weak
So we'll make freedom obsolete
Making whole the fabric of society
Collective consciousness controlled as you will see

MIND CONTROL

Let your country control your soul

Attached: 1647266833756.png (1020x932, 1.11M)

Attached: 1654551744120.jpg (768x1024, 239.39K)

Attached: BF5935CB-FD1A-49E0-A430-CC0C6780F72B.jpg (590x288, 24.86K)

Poles are against banderism.

Attached: 1654459320464.png (6548x1080, 3.99M)

NEW STRELKOV

Going back to the war. Upon arriving to the theatre of operations and facing (expectedly, by the way) a significant superiority of the Japanese forces in the Manchurian theatre of operations, Kuropatkin (Aleksey Kuropatkin, Russian Imperial Minister of War, and later Field Commander) began implementing his long-term (it was approved annually since 1901) plan of a gradual retreat while conducting rearguard battles, with only one objective – to prevent the army from being encircled and defeated until it can go on an equal footing (it was not about the formal numbers, but rather supplies – the Russian armies experienced a serious shortage of EVERYTHING at the time) to resist the Japanese. Thus, he was retreating with battles (Liaoyang, Shaho, and a few more). However, Petersburg (“the society”) did not want to know anything about the superiority of “macaques” in numbers and weaponry. They demanded victories, and fast victories. The result is well known: at the sea – a horrific defeat at Tsushima, on land – a heavy (although not a complete) defeat at Mukden (which was quite possible to win – here the Russian numbers were higher than that of the Japanese, but the “human factor” played a role – Kuropatkin with his indecisiveness and emphasis on passive defence was unable to win or at least bring the battle to a draw). These completely unexpected defeats (from “savages”!) became the trigger for the revolution that began in the Empire. And in turn, the revolution prevented from winning the protracted war.

1/3

Attached: 1651512452383.png (500x607, 436.61K)

what kind of lollipops are those?

>20+ settlements they lost
Where are you getting that shit from?
>liveuamap.com/
Frontlines havent literally moved in 2 months there, worst they still retain Snihurivka as a future bridgehead to Nikolaev

>vatnik makes predictions
>gets literally everything wrong
many such cases

Attached: 1636407703323.png (1868x906, 163.86K)

How did it look like? – This is how. After Tsushima and Mukden the Russian high command (i.e. Tsar, court, and Ministry of War) became smarter – carried out a mobilisation, started “emergency” construction of new railway lines, junctions and interchanges (and improved as much as possible the communication with the Far East, which at the start of the campaign did not just lack infrastructure for supplies, but was generally in a shoddy state). It urgently purchased from abroad as many machine guns as possible (although, at that time the Japanese army didn’t have that many either – roughly as many as we did in our army), significantly increased weapon, ammunition and equipment production. By the end of the war the Manchuria theatre of operations saw deployment of an army that was huge (for those places) and decently supplied with everything necessary, which stood against no more than 300,000 Japanese soldiers. But… it was too late – the economy was trembling, “the society” was raging, mutinies in the army and fleets have started – basically, the “revolution got going”. So Petersburg had to agree to a humiliating and forced peace agreement. All to the applause of the “Respected Western partners” (Japan had sympathisers and was directly assisted with weapons and loans by Great Britain, USA, France… only the German Empire was loyal to Russia – “Cousin Willy” saw an opportunity to break the Russo-French military alliance).

2/3

Attached: 1652401769822.jpg (1172x804, 106.84K)

>Scholz visits Lithuania
>Promises to increase German troop count in Lithuania from batallion to division
It's over for us Scholz promises it, ain't it?
twitter.com/GitanasNauseda/status/1534089325201211392?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Attached: FUotfNhXwAAtiZo.jpg (4096x2888, 910.37K)

Attached: depopulation.png (993x1190, 1.46M)

Why am I writing all of this? For the same reasons I spoke about before – the war in the so-called “ukraine” is painfully reminding me of the events of a hundred years ago. Moscow clearly was going to carry out a “small victorious colonial war”, deploying just the staff army without overburdening the economy. “The society” was expecting a “fast victory” (which Kremlin was shouting about from every corner in the first days of the operation). Three months have passed. Thank God, so far we haven’t had new Tsushimas or Mukdens (although the “run to the border” is a wonderful in its humiliating uselessness – it can hardly be called a “victory”). However, the Kremlin is stubbornly attempting to continue with the “colonial expedition”, without taking things seriously and fighting for real. While the enemy (which again is helped by the “respected Western partners” with all their might) is fighting more than seriously.

3/4

Attached: howbad.jpg (1718x1650, 713.6K)

The internal political situation in the Russian Federation is also very similar to that of the eve of 1905. The authorities are frankly UNPOPULAR and are often despised in all socially active layers of the society. They only hold on thanks to bureaucracy – outrageously inefficient and thoroughly (disgustingly) corrupt. The Armed Forces are demonstrating the same depressing inefficiency, while its command – inability for adequate management (Shoygu and Gerasimov are as far from Kuropatkin in their professionalism as a petty wedding toastmaster from Bolshoi Theatre performer). In addition, instinctively feeling their own “anti-effectiveness” and unpopularity, the authorities are clearly afraid of conducting even the most necessary of the mobilisation measures – afraid of “shaking up the stability”. But when they do decide (the course of the war will inevitably force them to) – they will do it in the very last moment, when the “trust credit” from the society will be fully exhausted, while the deteriorating socio-economic situation of the population will be capable of provoking an explosion of anger…

4/4

Attached: SZ.jpg (964x922, 91.4K)

What happened with Dvorinkov?

Rumours were he was kill, he was raped, then rumours appeared as if he alive and still in command?
QRD on whi is who, once (IF) mad Vlad kicks the bucked or suicided?

Thanks?
.jpg unrelated

Attached: 1645789656749.jpg (810x1080, 357.4K)

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-roman-abramovich-kyiv-middle-east-c68de9089dd09d190a6e7792ac6bfeb2
>At a news conference in Tel Aviv, [Yevgen Korniychuk] said Ukraine wants to buy the Iron Dome system, contending that the United States would not oppose such a sale.
>The United States has been financially supporting Israel’s Iron Dome for about a decade, providing about $1.6 billion for its production and maintenance, according to the Congressional Research Service.
>Korniychuk also said Israel last week declined a U.S. request for Germany to deliver Israeli-licensed “Spike” anti-tank missiles to Ukraine.
Our greatest ally.

Attached: baltic states nazi.jpg (791x587, 80.25K)

Attached: lithunia nazi.jpg (775x568, 90.4K)

Careful there, Mr. Kov, you're on very thin ice there....

Attached: dog-whistles.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

needs another for Deindustrialization

Attached: Happy Zeihan.jpg (400x400, 27.03K)

>Frontlines havent literally moved in 2 months there
20+ settlements is definitely cope, but there's been some progress still. We retook several settlements and more importantly a bridgehead over Inhulets. There were some losses, sure, but nothing as grave as vatniks claim.
liveuamap is far from an accurate source for something like that btw, it's heavily Ukrainian biased and gets either gets its data with huge delays or misses it completely a lot of the time.

So how you guys feel about this? I'll give you a friendly advice. Next time the ukies anounces a counter-offensive, wait until you get some actual confirmation of claimed victories. Twitter just won't cut it and frankly this is becoming embarassing

Attached: 1654613178004m.jpg (661x1024, 108.04K)

The situation was much worse in 1905 and 1917 than it is now. I anticipate Russia surviving indefinitely under this state of depressed affairs. Only if actual food shortages occur would there be any action for reform.

He quietly was let go, either he resigned or Putin decided they needed fresh leadership.
It doesn't matter anyway, Ukraine is gorilla glue and not one person is getting them out of this sticky situation.

Good morning i hate russia

Attached: 5E7B655B-1FE1-4F60-A69C-211DE586B175.jpg (750x909, 78.83K)

Still don't understand how this guy hasn't been auto-defenestrated yet.

Attached: Marichcroiky.png (858x1032, 482.01K)

Wasn’t he kicked off the front for publishing uki positions?

>kikes being kikes

are you surprised?

Scholz looks so small

Attached: latvia nazi.png (922x665, 849.01K)

It is upsetting that we financially support this and then get fucked by these people.
Why do our representatives allow this treachery?

This looks staged as fuck but allegedly Ukrainian soldier has proper footwear so I believe it

Good evening comrades, how is UHG coping with the impending restoration of the USSR?
Also, post great soviet art!

Attached: 1647627100619.jpg (960x686, 105.69K)

Attached: estonia nazi.jpg (775x576, 95.88K)

Lol we will get food shortages. Vatniks loves to boast about our food security and independency completely ignoring that absolutely everything in our agriculture is imported, from tractors to seeds to fertilizer facilities equipment.

He looks like small scheming jew

Attached: crop_510x410_resize_1920x1200_dsc_2305.jpg (510x410, 46.25K)

based lithuania

He is 1.7m

Attached: stefantchuk-101~_v-gross20x9.jpg (1024x460, 129.82K)

Ay cunts, question!
I've been watching some may mays related to this whole shitshow and what caught my attention was "Under the Z" made in a good ol' style of "Mod on /sp/" aka Little Meramid's "Under the sea" but I've only caught only a part of it.
Is there a full version?

Attached: 7b5.png (2359x1749, 2.81M)

That's because he is one. That little Stasi faggot.

>Twitter just won't cut it
>Posts a Twitter screencap as "proof"

Attached: inani.png (662x339, 189.12K)

For me liveuamap is the best cause is just a bit biased to us, so it doesnt make people doom but they just upload firm gains.
And the problem I see is that even if we still hold Davydiv Brid, which I doubt, all that farmland around it seems like cope, cause he has no way to know, so I dont know, I think that failed honestly and Snihurivka is really problematic, cause the natural river defense is gone, so if vatniks manage to take Donbass they can easily attach from there all the South

Good morning Canadian. I hate Russia too.

The rages are overtaking me again.

Attached: pepefrog.jpg (971x846, 58.57K)

Too loading, didn't watch lmao

czech'ing tr1ps and my own dvbs btw

lmao lithuania is miles ahead of Russia, even in regards to democracy and right-wing extremism.

>The situation was much worse in 1905 and 1917 than it is now
How come? We're just at the start of this thing, keep in mind. There could very well be almost as many Russian deaths within the first 100 days of the Ukraine war as in the entire Russo-Japanese war.

Go outside, drink some tea, we'll be here when you get back

I do not know. It burns me up aswell.

w.a.t.?
Can you link me?

>I think that failed honestly
And I think you should take your concern trolling elsewhere.
>even if we still hold
The fuck is this "we" crap too? Fuck off.

From what I understand of the collapse of the czarist regime and the collapse of the USSR, conditions were far worse than what appears to be the case in RF currently (although, I only am basing this on limited information, mostly 1420 videos. Situation outside Moscow may be far more dire).

and Defecation

ISW is saying so too ...

Attached: media_FUm8Y8TWUAAKDla.jpg (2550x3840, 1.66M)

LollipopZ

/rcwg/ cant come soon enough
funnily enough, russo japanese war started in february as well and lasted one and a half year, though i doubt we can expect the same shit

Creation of Israel was an attempt by UK to sway jews to anglos side. It ultimately failed because more than half of the population are soviet expats, many of them not even jews. But for some reason US can't give up the idea and continues funding them. Guess US really doesn't want to get on jews bad side.

Red Sun is better

Damn, day of the pillow can't come soon enough for that boomer kek

And instead the pigfish was turned into a cute mascot, lmao @ impotent vatniks

Corpse flavored lmao
Anyone got that pic of the russian vdv looter and his wife gloating and then trembling on facebook?

It's all the retarded evangelicals care about muh Jerusalem too much

tfw no (you)s today
where my pajeetbro at? trashcan bro? don't leave me hanging like this

Attached: 1647627521461.png (447x580, 432.32K)

Go to the gym and convert the rage into muscle mass

Ukraine needs ten times more people in army structures to repel russian aryan forces - Zelensky.

Army, national guard and militia currently have 700k people, that means Ukraine have to mobilize seven million to defeat 200k russian aryan forces.

Lol.

nv.ua/ukraine/politics/voyna-v-ukraine-kogda-vsu-poydut-v-nastuplenie-rasskazal-zelenskiy-50248224.html

The collapse of the Russian Empire was due to complete lack of faith in the government at all levels, even by monarchists. It was compounded by a disastrous war, organized internal opposition, and a collapse in food logistics which created a food shortage.
USSR was facing harsh economic conditions. Miners in certain areas didn't even have a basic necessity like soap.
In both cases, this was after years of severely declining conditions domestically.

The ussr

>Scholz shuffled around the issue of additional troops in the baltic states during a visit of Lithuanian President Gitanas Nauseda today
>"We will reinforce our efforts towards a robust battle brigade"
I hate that dwarf

Attached: scholz-nauseda-103~_v-gross20x9.jpg (1024x460, 101.76K)

You are a faggot

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 184723.png (1722x573, 135.05K)

ah there you are trashcanbro! what's the news today? are you guise winning?

Attached: ukr.jpg (500x375, 28.46K)

It's unironically over for us is it

This aren't real, are they? (Be nice I'm retarded)

We won 30 years ago my shitalian friend

That flag looks like shit. Commies get the rope for it alone

>don't leave me hanging like this
youtube.com/watch?v=eaU74zPqlmw
(editors note: tranny-Z is dangling in the room instead of best girl)

Attached: t.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

Nah, we got a coalition government and everyone is getting tired of Scholz' shit.