All prices going up

>all prices going up
>price of silver going DOWN
Great "investment" you've got there, silverbois.

Attached: silver bar jew scam.jpg (1488x1488, 403.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/markets/austrian-monetary-gold-transfer-grom-london-switzerland-planned-2015-still-hasnt-arrived
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It being very cheap is why I bought a kilo. If it was 1/10 of gold's price I wouldn't have bothered so the low price helped me.

Attached: CKe-dloUwAE6_je.jpg (489x499, 26.65K)

Thanks for letting me know. Good time to buy.

This is now a tranny paper stacking general. I got a crisp new 2022 Benjamin Franklin added to my troon paper stack. Hoping to get a pile of rare 2$ bills to add to my collection. How is everyone else paper collection looking?

time to buy more silver! Thanks for the heads up!

cope

THE COMEX ENDURES

Attached: 1646610211164.gif (292x310, 2.55M)

nice, just got 40 more oz of silvertowne 10oz bars

>>price of silver going DOWN
pffft, yea sure it is, idiot.
I'll make sure I buy again when it sinks to $15/ozt

Attached: damage control kike.gif (2000x1153, 365.09K)

both silver and gold have ratios of ~ 200:1 paper vs actual physical metal

its called market manipulation and its to siphon value out of fuckers

the system falls flat on its nose once you try and realize substantial ammounts that are supposedly somewhere

a recent prime example:

zerohedge.com/markets/austrian-monetary-gold-transfer-grom-london-switzerland-planned-2015-still-hasnt-arrived

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (856x475, 74.12K)

checked and correct

now I'm just an old chunk of coal user, how is a commodity going down in price when
>every tool used to mine it has increased in price
>labour and materials to get it to market have gone up in price
>demand at retail and industrial levels continues to increase
>spot price has gone up
>almost every other single commodity has gains..except this one...that's normal..totally normal...it's not suppressed or artificially manipulated at all anons
>biden announces huge solar purchases for the USA
>it's a tangible asset in known denominations that can be traded/carried/bartered with

you're right user, this silver precious metal is a real jerk

Attached: norm with cig pen.jpg (1080x744, 103.83K)

Debased.

10 $2 bills and some $1s. Also a $20 - all US! I WILL SURVIVE!

I want a happy merchant bar.

Attached: SETF_ad8.png (728x90, 107.82K)

Unless you are actually planning for the apocalypse, where we will go back to trading in precious metals, silver is a huge meme. Your only frame of reference for what the metal is worth, is it price at the Jew market. You bought it at the price the Jews said it was worth, and you will sell it one day at the price the Jews says it is worth.

Op Jew is the best marketer for the Fed slayer.

Attached: (((Diamondhands))).png (413x352, 245.83K)

Silvercels are immensely jealous of us paper stackers, and why would they be? Here are just a few ways you can stick it to the man by stacking paper
>Paper can be used to buy anything
Whatever you happen to want at any moment can be had with paper. Want a new funko pop? Paper money. Girlfriend is letting you go alone to the new Marvel movie? Paper money again. Everybody accepts paper. Your boss pays you in paper.
>The only money backed by estrogel
At any moment you can redeem your paper for life saving estrogel and diabetes medication. Your blood estrogen will never become low again as long as you stack paper
>The Federal Reserve can create more at any moment
That's right, you can never run out of paper in your paper stack. At any instant the fed can create more making sure that everyone has enough paper in their paper stack
>The paper has a pleasing scent
Enjoy and ponder the aroma of your paper collection. The only money to exist that comes scented. You can fill a box with your paper collection and truly huff the stuff. Can't do that with silver

Watch silvercels and the Jewish silver defense force seethe at this post.

some of the private minted coins on Any Forums are pretty cool desu - the apu they minted was nice

Attached: basel 3 silver wagmi jpmorgan gold reset ww3.png (1786x2848, 1.05M)

at this rate silver miners will all go bankrupt THEN the price will moon. might have to flee mining stocks

it's actually plastic now, retard

>he doesn't stack vintage presidential paper fiat
NGMI silvercel dumb dumb

Yes that’s why it’s called the petrodollar.

I missed the Aputannia due to money issues at the time, still really sad about that.

Attached: SETF_ad11.png (900x111, 177.85K)

Silver is the most manipulated commodity on Earth. Buy it to annoy the banking jews

So what you guys are saying is that I should invest all my money into silver? Does it have to be bars or can I spend all the money I earn on these?

Attached: trex.png (800x800, 331.45K)

two more weeks

kek - come on first majestic and bayhorse
summer art social awareness project will be as follows:
Inflation is Here!
Buy and HODL
Physical
Silver and Gold

Trade Your
Canadian Dollars
for
Canadian Silver
Protect Your Wealth From Inflation

time to meme canadian silver into being mainstream

I wonder what would happen if we made Convoy Coins?

Attached: honk 84.png (1200x600, 1.21M)

textbook cope, recommend seethe and dilate

>mass kike slaughter will be the civil war in usa.

you have to murder jamie dimon and all other kikes manipulating it w paper.

yea whatever, weirdo.

I got arrested with a rare 1950 series e 50 dollar bill in my wallet's second pocket. When I got released from jail they put all my money on a credit card. I said I want my rare 50 back. They wouldn't give it back. Fucking pissed off so much.

The fact that everything is sky rocketing in cost while silver dips should be all you need to know. Buy while you can.

Silver is not an investment. It is a hedge against shit hitting the absolute fan.

>Why aren't you buying high and selling low, user?
Kek, what a fucking kike.

What were you arrested for user?

>The fact that everything is sky rocketing in cost while silver dips should be all you need to know.
Retarded silverjew thinks we still need silver now that we have computers

>S-s-stop buying up silver, goy!
Nice try

(((cia)))
(((monarchy)))
(((USA)))
(((Israel)))
(((the fed)))

Brackets to mean "jew" is pathetic.
Ever notice you can deny the holocaust all you want but presenting real information beyond that one (experimental) camp, wooden doors, and zyklon B becomes difficult even with the information you are working with.

IE: It is entirely possible to throw a person in a cage with a bear and an eagle and see who kills who first. It is within the realm of possibility that there was a masturbation death machine.
Roller coasters of death- trap doors of electrical death-
far out-probably did not happen- but could have. Auschwitz is the birth place of Mk Ultra starting with mescaline as a truth serum.

a few things to consider when denying the holocaust.
1. Zyklon B like most chemicals-is dose dependent. kind of how some cough syrup helps with a cold at one dose- and "tripping balls" at another.

2. Zyklon B is lethal in high doses. especially when combined with cyanide and carbon monoxide+ many more chemicals

3. A concentration camp is a "work to death" camp- NOT to be confused with extermination camps- which were makeshift metal boxes they shoved Jews, Roma, Humans-any and all deemed "degenerate"- as many as possible inside- then gassed them.

Rounded up by mobile death squads. Yabi Bar in the very relevant Ukraine was a notorious dumping ground for Nazi's. on 2 particular days 33,771 "yids" were slaughtered. women and children too.

They were sent letters saying to arrive at the location for deportation. obviously it was a trap.

Then Europe-USA/UK refused to grand asylum because they needed them as skapegoats to justify building a military base to colonize the middle east.

Zionism is disgusting and supremacists.
But its baby supremacy compared to its creator-White Supremacy

You should worry more about the brand names like FORD you see zipping by your eyes. Or that (JP) Morgan life insurance (sick fucks) and Christmas-Rockafellar-trees. because they own the world

Attached: the_arrival_of_the_pilgrim_fathers-8052.jpg (960x681, 96.68K)

Great news!
Buy low!
Sell high!

Check it out my fellow paper stackers, I got that rare 50$. Only a couple millions of these in existence so they're super rare. So rare I don't even recognize which drag queen is on the front LMAO. I got me two of those limited edition new troon coins. Look at how shiny that shit is. Fucking seethe silvercels. Jewish silver defense force need not reply

Attached: GotDatTroonPaper.jpg (762x610, 102.06K)

>spot price goes down
>dealer prices go up
>demand goes up
>inventories go down
I can't wait to get a few more shiny next month.

Attached: 1651677708413.png (1036x688, 1008.84K)

Haven't seen this pasta before, but anyway, fuck off Shlomo.

Babi Yar
I meant- was/probably still is the famous dumping ground for
cowardly
murderous
boring
useless
nazi
fucks

Rocks would win, as of you cut the power the ((((financial market))) is dead.

Silver is a better investment than paper. It’s manipulated of course. Imagine being a nigger though and going all out on platinum a decade ago. Oof.