Did China really censor and remove all scenes of black people in their versions of star wars? Yea, im thinkin based

Did China really censor and remove all scenes of black people in their versions of star wars? Yea, im thinkin based

Attached: o china.png (688x413, 557.19K)

I the Chinese hate black people.. even the good ones.

the only thread of hope for star wars being even vaguely kino was to have that big lipped nigger become a nigger jedi and they just removed that entire storyline because of the chinks
so no
not based
chinks are never based, except by accident

In chinese version nigger taken out complete and replaced by chinese actor.

lol thats even funnier

Any comparison pics?

Nigger

there already was a nigger jedi, that storyline would have been boring and shitty and forced

Broken clock is right twice a day. Still no souls.

it was the only engaging part of the first movie, literally the only interesting thing for me, and then it was just dropped. The disneyWars movies brought faggotry to a new high. Shit is gayer than a thousand dicked demon being blown by two thousand tranny twinks.

Yeah. They do it all the time.
I worked in media across all of Asia and Turkey and a bit of Australia and china was the only nation who insisted on less progressive television especially regarding blacks and gender.
Blacks are ofcourse present but not to represented as being better than or equal to Chinese man, and gays are occasionally seen but again not to be represented as being equal to or greater than traditional family unit.
Chinese media has all kinds of crazy restrictions regarding what can be shown and in what light.

However that being said, the reason for these posters being covered up, such as star wars and Black Panthers is basically because Chinese audience which is largest cinema audience in world is just not interested in seeing a movie if they know a black is in it, especially heroic movies. Sport movies and crime is somewhat ok though. But yeah if they featured a black prominently ticket sales would drop Massively

Attached: 1654228267150.jpg (738x791, 193.72K)

i love china now

Attached: +500mil social credit.jpg (360x235, 11.57K)

no, they just changed the movie poster

Attached: 1654611619021.png (688x413, 545.87K)

No, Disney did. Anticipatory obedience.

>bigger tits
>no blacks
OK...this seems fine.

Attached: want.jpg (750x1000, 59.39K)

Yeah it's a world before wokeism there. They know what viewers want to see and pair it with the direction the country wants the people to go in since they're well aware every movie and TV series and book is propoganda of some kind and can be used.
They want Chinese to be more Chinese and girls to be more girly, so they spend alot of time and effort adjusting shows and movies in that direction.
I wouldn't say it's redpilled despite fact I like them, it's more like yellow pilled or something. The whole racism and sexism is More a side effect of the goal rather than their objective.

"das light: me chinese clackel killel bix nood, uh, ching chong!"

no the studio censored it for china

>They want Chinese to be more Chinese and girls to be more girly
Nooooooo you can't do that goyim, you have to watch niggers and troons

Aha nah, china learned its lesson from trying to work with Jews to get ahead. It worked for a short time but in the end there can't be both gods chosen and a heaven mandate civilization out there. China has been doing all they can to take control away from Jews for themselves using Torah and Sun Tzu tactics for a while. Their entire nation is built around not letting them have any foothold in business or media or politics. (Although should note, far as I can tell, they consider them "Jews" same as westerners, like theyre Jews but it's more a select number of the top tier ones and the others are just pawns who can be bribed and turned)

>They want Chinese to be more Chinese and girls to be more girly
The absolute madmen.
Funny that this should be considered a radical position. Shows how far ClownWorld has come, doesn't it?

Attached: fren.jpg (968x1090, 108.34K)