Aussie user from last night thought he had it bad

>be me, leaf
>last year, finally get back to working in office after rona
>got to wear masks even in summer
>okay I guess, not gonna quit my job over something like that even though it sucks
>otherwise comfy
>unmarked Indian graves found at a school just before leaf day
>company goes full woke as a result
>all employees now forced to use "indigenous names" and "land acknowledgements" where necessary

So for example, instead of mailing a package to "Toronto", we have to mail a package to "Tkaronto (Toronto), unceeded Oogabooga/Treaty 69 territory". We're also encouraged to write the name in "syllabics" above the English address.
THE NATIVE NAME IS ALMOST THE SAME AS THE FUCKING ENGLISH NAME JFC

We also have to put our pronouns in our email NAME as well as our signature, AND our "status". If we're not redskins, we have to call ourselves "settlers", and if we are redskins we have to put our tribe name. So for example, John Doe (he/him, settler) or Jane Sitting Bull (she/her, Treaty 69 Anishinaabe).

>tfw Metis grandpa but don't want to larp as an Indian when I look whiter than that roastie minister for native health or whatever who got cancelled for not being an Indian

Day of the rake when?

Attached: fakechief.png (600x800, 821.75K)

This has to be fake.

How many native people are even in your area? Is it like large U.S. cities where maybe only .02% have any significant native ancestry?

I'd say probably 1% are visibly native. Another 5% are part native and only claim it for the gibs.

>We also have to put our pronouns in our email NAME as well as our signature, AND our "status".

Jesus. You know they aren't going to stop you if you don't do that right?
Just don't comply with their bullshit.
Tell them you'll get on changing your email pronouns next week, say you're very busy, then don't do that.

I resisted for about two weeks then HR threatened to fire me.

Got a wife and kids to feed, I hate having (he/him, Metis) in my email name but I need the mon.

you should start making plans to escape from canada. But odds are you like it there.

didnt that whole "indian mass grave" thing recently be revealed to be a hoax?

You don't live by a reservation, do you? They stick out, even in regular clothes.
A lot of them are fractional and doing it for the gibs, though.

Nope, relatively large city.

Only full-blooded Indians I see are from the inner city. Most "natives" in the public eye here are ~75% white larpers.

I never had any exposure to timber niggers my whole lief until about five years ago. I can pick them out of a crowd now. I still have very little negative interaction with them, but that is a lack of interaction, I suspect.

They can be distinguished from chinks because the men tend to have long hair for cultural reasons, even the inner city natives who other wise dress like wiggers circa 2005.

>>tfw Metis grandpa but don't want to larp as an Indian when I look whiter than that roastie minister for native health or whatever who got cancelled for not being an Indian
Own that shit and wage war on other tribes. Take some scalps and when they ask you blame it on your tribal heritage.

Even if its not real, its damn close
Source:
>look at flag

Nigger you need to get the jab to leave Canada you daft cunt.

OP which of the provinces are you in? It seems fo vary with each one

Just don't.
I work in professional services surrounded by this shit and have never once put a cocksucking pronoun on any communication ever. I also deliberately still use old names for places in South Africa, just for a laugh.

Attached: based bean.gif (340x247, 997.47K)

Reminds me, the other part Metis at work went all in on the Indian larp and changed her name from a common Anglo one like Karen McDonald to Kanika Okimo or something similar.

Sadly I've seen so many pretend Indians doing the same even though they're white AF and the wokies don't give a damn.

Wish I was a bong.

That's hilarious. Mr. Bean is a great character. Is Atkinson a jewish name?

>didnt that whole "indian mass grave" thing recently be revealed to be a hoax?
Not one bit of proof has been presented to prove that there were mass graves, or even unlawful and unmarked graves.
Some of the students at these schools died of misfortune or common diseases, and were buried on campus. This was common knowledge for several decades until white people got easy covid welfare when shit everywhere was being shut down, then the chugs felt their gibs were threatened and played their holocaust card.
They could make a case for being forced to use English/French as a red genocide thing, but that hardly ever comes up. Probably because it would expose how stupid they were to forget their original languages by age 18.
Every chug who has a shitty childhood has their parents blame the schools for why they were abusive, or that grandparents abused them for that reason and now they abuse their kids in turn. No, it's because you're a shitty people and your ancestors should've all been slaughtered.

No. Son of Atkin, a middle English first name (at the time jews were expelled), but it is a form of Adam.

It's Anglo.

IIRC it's an old Yorkshire name.

He is dark but a lot of old stock Welsh and western English people are dark.

Hilarious. I actually knew that. I was just kinda being funny.

I was looking for the "No Neo, I'm saying that when you're ready, you won't have to" meme about checking early life on wiki. My Any Forums folder is too fucking big, and I'm unorganized.