Go woke go broke

What are the implications of me wanting to An Hero at the fact society has completely fallen.

What does a normal human with a semi decent intellect who grew up in normal times do in this absolute cancer ridden and phagget infested shithole?

I’m at the end of my rope, all I see are Niggers, Ugly bitches, Kikes and Gooks.

My fellow Men. Where have you gone

ign.com/videos/resident-evil-official-trailer

I’d rather eat shit and burn my self alive than watch this.

Thoughts?

Attached: 401FB314-B592-416D-BE47-84940E27BF41.jpg (562x1000, 96.33K)

Just go to China if you are white

>Thoughts?
GCHQ need better tradecraft skills, think the entitlement issues is bonging the mind

>society has completely fallen
You ain't seen shit son.
How's London.

Attached: 1654457637293.png (921x927, 1.51M)

If you need society to prevent yourself from suicide you weren't white to begin with.

Not sure. Haven’t been in years.

I live about 2 hours away in a non nigger zone.

Not sure for how long tho.

Attached: 3E16CF4D-533D-4F6D-8F68-D6B445408711.jpg (900x675, 94.01K)

He appears to be demoralized enough, fuckface.

fpbp, best decision I made in my life

Okay, ugly America with a dead-end culture that barely managed to last 200 hundred years. Don’t be such a hyper-individualistic faggot just because your parents only “loved” you the bare minimum.

Even Ted-K couldn’t escape, Kike.

Kill yourself.

I made the assumption because:
>I’m at the end of my rope, all I see are Niggers, Ugly bitches, Kikes and Gooks.

Shall I go sit alone in the woods then?

Are you low iq or?

Same boat...might even get vaxxed...will report back

Timothy knew what to do

Things aren't bad, you're just letting screens dictate your world and reality. They feed you a curated stream of cherry picked bad info. Disconnect from the internet and your life will improve dramatically.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-03-09-10-51-971.jpg (791x470, 200.9K)

You realise there’s a middle ground that we already achieved years ago as well right?

No one wants to sit in the Jungle like chimps doing nothing, shot is boring. And you say I’m >not white lel. That’s some top kek.

Are you?
>all I see are niggers
>I live 2hrs away in a nigger free zone
No matter. Don't off yourself yet, the upcoming upheaval is going to be something to behold.

Attached: jacinda_ardern18apr18.jpg (400x453, 49.37K)

Ah, yes, the classic gaslighting technique.
>nothing is real not even what you're witnessing with your own fucking eyes is real
>it's all in your head ecksdee touch le grass chud nazi antivaxxer bigot

Attached: 1654579756477.webm (854x480, 886.01K)

All I see are niggers in films dude, you need to learn to differentiate my fren.

You are responding to the wrong user. I never said anything about what race you happen to be.
I'm in NH, and can go months without seeing a black person. Yet, I am 2.5 miles from lovely Boston. The difference is fucking stark. Guess it's different over there.

if you die, they win.

you must procreate and instill your values in the next generation

Attached: 1478661135837.jpg (1104x983, 842.83K)

If (you) want to an hero. Why do (you) not an hero with aid and with a purpose? Like an hero assisted by swat after detonating a bomb in the local synagogue.

Attached: blush-fbi.gif (220x427, 166.36K)

>need equals disconnecting from society
>Kill yourself.
You're about to do that retard.

The culture was propagated by society wholly ignorant of the ideological subversion taking place. It turns out a can of shit can do a lot of damage to people ignorant about what should be considered art.

>[DoctorPhotograph]
fuck dude, you almost made me puke with that shit...

wrong post

>trusting slat eyed creatures

See, again, I made another assumption. My bad. Agreed, that shit is tiresome. Nothing but white women, Jews, and blacks. They sometimes toss in a token Asian. Like some unspoken universal formula.
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
Nothing to suicide yourself over. Godspeed.