Abortion Activists Firebomb Pro-Life Pregnancy Center, Third Bombing in Weeks

>Radical abortion activists who firebombed the office of a pro-life groups in Wisconsin and Oregon and who have vandalized over a dozen churches and pregnancy centers have struck again.

>Early this morning police and fire departments in Buffalo, New York responded to smoke and fire at CompassCare, a pro-life medical office and pregnancy center that helps women and children. The building was firebombed and the windows in the reception room and nurses’ office were broken and fires lit.

>Graffiti on the building left by the arsonists refers to the abortion terrorist group Jane’s Revenge reading, “Jane Was Here.” The group took responsibility for a firebombing of a pro-life organization in Madison, Wisconsin in May, and it could have been responsible for bombing the offices of Oregon Right to Life during the same month. It has also vandalized and destroyed multiple churches and pregnancy centers.

lifenews.com/2022/06/07/abortion-activists-firebomb-pro-life-pregnancy-center-third-bombing-in-weeks/

Attached: FUpf9h_XsAEpFdV.jpg (584x317, 29.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/abortviolence/stories/salvi.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: FUViIrdWUAII-1R.jpg (844x1024, 308.44K)

Attached: wisconsin-arson-graffiti.jpg (918x516, 91.35K)

Attached: nextsteppregnancycenter-scaled.jpg (2560x1920, 760.46K)

Attached: FSQH26_UcAM0ZTg.jpg (1536x2048, 657.39K)

Attached: FSLRBoFUUAAxlQJ.jpg (314x236, 23.85K)

Attached: FSPrhnUXEAIy7sh.jpg (2048x1536, 579.9K)

Why USA full of headsick people?

Attached: FSMKawuX0AIlTOy.jpg (826x826, 221.94K)

(((RADICAL ABORTION ACTIVISTS)))

Attached: 1605141475850.png (499x583, 310.38K)

Serious question. When will you pro-life take revenge?

Look people, leftist seethe about jewish methods.

>nooo how dare they treat us as we treat them

wow, imagine if they hit the other window and that conveniently placed pile of hollywood fire starter

I fucking wish pro-lifers treated abortionists like this. Instead most of them are goofy boomers who will see this and just make a gay Facebook post about the "tolerant left" and "mostly peaceful bombings"

Except with experimental bio-medicine, you better take that shit or you'll kill granny

just some common sense gun laws bro.
no one is coming for your guns.
shut up and turn in your guns retard.

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/abortviolence/stories/salvi.htm
Lol
Lmao
You love to pretend you do nothing every time
Is it a kink, a shirk, or just playing the victim card for sympathy?

Attached: 1636185616057.png (640x639, 391.22K)

nothing to see here
just a fiery but peaceful protest

I'm in favor of equal regulation
Everything from both sides under the same scheme, you get one uber card that does everything, voting guns, drugs, abortion, drinking, smoking, driving

We're a warring country and haven't had a unifying reason to war since WW2. We're bored.

>WaPo
Nobody's reading that garbage, yid. Neck yourself

Attached: 1574862096441.jpg (517x656, 112.52K)

Never. American conservatives will still be whining "wow imagine the reaction if conservatives did this to liberals!" as they're marched in front of a firing squad

Attached: FQaRZNyX0AMo_Cc.jpg (750x406, 88.06K)

>nooo I fear the words, I need pictures
>I cant read
>I cant read
lmao
so it is a shirk, thank you for conceding

did they actually leave a death threat with a heart in it? how cute lol

but democrats are mostly peaceful

lmao
Those arent real conservatives, they let themselves get captured.
They're capricons

lol. The abortion issue riles people up like no other issue.

I guess it's because it has to do with where a new human life begins, so you either think it's acceptable or murder.

That's a huge divide between opinions.

I think it actually is murder, and the pro-life side makes a better argument in terms of medical ethics, but meh.

I'm also a misanthrope. And don't care if women kill their kids in utero. So I support it being legal.

Notice they kept it to the easily cleaned parts

Those are unfathomably based acts against baby killers, but unfortunately nobody has been responding to the dozens of attacks on churches and CPCs in the past month.

Post a real source instead of a CIA controlled rag, you fucking faggot

Attached: 1584708583522.jpg (720x390, 137.67K)

Hmmm

This Jane’s Revenge group has a manifesto apparently, discovered after some google searching.

How has nobody posted pic related yet? This reeks of it

Attached: oy_vey.jpg (531x702, 66.88K)

EXACTLY

Attached: 1617443682464.jpg (1024x1023, 152.75K)

>having to dig back 30 years
it's bizarre how evil you are, and you don't even realize it