Arabs vs niggs

which is worse?

Attached: R-4365966805e33618ebe00001a9fd03e5-990×800-.png (933x721, 818.35K)

I don't know, but god I wish a girl would cosplas as Utsuho Reiuji from Touhou Project and step on me

Attached: __reiuji_utsuho_touhou_drawn_by_damao_yu__sample-c4017620ac2274d59f3c0fa60b2186f3.jpg (850x1202, 273.01K)

Jews

Seriously, you're comparing muslims to them??
Al-Andalus has offered more to mankind than all of Africa. It's not that Al-Andalus has offered a lot. It's that Africa has offered nothing

yeah but niggs are not as organised in their violence against whites they would never be able to pull of terrorist attacks against west like arabs

the crakkk*r

Based

Niggers. Duh.

Kys faggot.

Arabs are worse since the vast majority of them follow an evil, death cult religion that wants to destroy the west.

At least most blacks are Christian and can integrate into our culture.

depends on what kind of arabs
>nafris === niggers
>GCC/khaleejis === rich jews
>levantines/shamis === poor jews
>egyptians === based (jews)

False.

i've gotten along with more arabs irl than niggers. arabs can be a volatile bunch, some can be very sweet and affectionate or intelligent and humble, though in the middle east there's plenty of crazy mentally ill arabs who'd attack you on site, but niggers are always niggers.

What does shamis mean

the plural form of shami(levantine).

None are selling you oil so they're both based

Al-Andalus was African, moron. Tariq Ibn Ziyad was African. The Berbers who colonised the Iberian Peninsula were Lamtuna Berbers from Senegal. You mixed mongrel inbred.

levantines (= jordanians, palstainians, syrians, lebanese)

Arabs are whites cousins. Most of them are mixed blood with wites. Even their holy prophet was a red head blue eyed man. Only wrong thing about arabs is the religion they follow.

Niggers why because the cities of the ME at least are beauty projects of engineering niggers they built nothing and offer nothing Arabs give us oil they do not

Yeah, Muhammad was White ginger paedophile. Paedophilia really is common amongst Whites.

Oh
What about Yemenis and Iraqis?

Arabs had built a society superior to the west in the past, until they got mutted by the mongols. What have nigs built?

Yes, even though the structures in the Middle East weren’t built by Arabs but Indian contract workers who never got paid. Arabs never built anything apart from a cube. Typical Whitey, doesn’t know shit about history.

Berbers are white (pic related). North Africa is a race of whites mixed with arabs and blacks. What did sub Sharan Africans ever contribute?

Attached: main-qimg-594fe12133321d58058e4d96ede0b13f-lq.jpg (602x287, 64.85K)

Jews

Ha, the sole reason why Islam came into prominence was due to Africans. Muhammad was getting chased out of Arabia by the leaders of Medina, and he sought refuge in Ethiopia. The Ethiopians should’ve killed him on the spot. Islam has been a bane to Africans ever since.

Found the jew spreading hate.

>>We wuz caliph n sheet
You just proved my point
You have offered nothing to humankind so you steal credit from others

Going by crimerates it's nigs by a pretty large margin. OTOH Arabs are smarter and more organized, and their clan culture can turn them violent.

>At least most blacks are Christian and can integrate into our culture.
>can integrate into our culture.
When and where?

Berbers only became White when Arabs brought over Slavic/Germanic slaves to Northern Africa, which they referred to as the Saqaliba. Lamtuna/Tuareg Berbers are Black. Abu Bakr Ibn (Almoravid and founder of Marrakesch) was Black.

>What about Yemenis and Iraqis?
Iraqis are autists, sometimes based, sometimes cringe, they are very much similar to Egyptians (except for the sectarian/civil war crap).

Yemenis are just the poorest jews, similar to gulfies/khaleejis, but without the oil wealth.