FUCK THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY

>(UK) What Happened to This Small Village Told to Accept 1500 'Refugees'?
youtube.com/watch?v=i5joIkwczW0

This is what the Tories are doing to us right now. We are fucking fucked.

Attached: 1630083897290.jpg (270x270, 6.92K)

good, fuck anglos

How's the Brexit is wotking ? Joke aside its disgusting maybe its your time to unit Europe behind the Saint banner.

keep voting labour.
the best thing you guys can do is individualize. the centralization of "unity" is how you got into this mess. decentralize, give your little villages the autonomy to tell the nat'l gov't to fuck off with things like this.

Holy fuck

I could really take this moment to be an asshole and shit on you guys because you constantly shit on us. But this is just sad.

Linton on ooozing with chlamydia aids and death pretty soon. they arent doing this on purpose to your pepople no way

Attached: unnamed.jpg (720x443, 38.29K)

And you will do nothing about it angloid dog. Stfu and just accept your inevitable extinction pigskin

this man is the epitome of dsl

dude i could be leader for one day and start making all this shit stop. our leaders are leaving the borders open. our governments are compromised by jews and the WEF. our politicians lie and lie and lie and lie

This is what war looks like...

>PJW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Whats funny is that they pretend War is drama when the moment refugees flee from their country the moment they get gibs for breathing, cheap houses, easy job, etc

Buh-buh-but WE SAVED THE COUNTRY FROM JEREMY CORBYN, AND GOT BREGGSIT DONE!!!

dude hes talking about all the fucking shitty home invasions rape gangs ect all over europe and in britain. i feel so fucking sad and pissed off about this.

>anglos
you deserve it

Attached: 1654577142847.jpg (790x1628, 697.63K)

in america we have black people but they have been here forever and society is largely segragated by where we live. i can just imagine the terror of these rapeugee fucks showing up that you have no societal history with and having them force integrated into your fucking towns. its shite m8s

You get it all wrong imo. This is individualism which led us here. Reminder the core value of the democracy is individualist freedom so nobody is here to keep in check sodomites, adultery, our borders ect...
If your actions have no consequence in the community then you can do whatever you want without being blamed and judged by your people.
But you arent wrong on the centralisation the thing is we dont have political solution for that and waiting our amies, judiciar system, politics and cops are full of non whites while living in isolated aeras isnt the greatest strategy.

the different races here really dont have social problems. muslims sound awful it infuriates me to hear that sweeden has to encourage women to dress or behave modesty to accomodate the asylum seeker.

granted i dont live in the south and have never experienced the mexiwave. they are said to be perveyors of rape and freak neurotic random-violence

black americans are americans, this is an entirely different thing. the left hijacked the civil rights movement to push this kind of stuff. unfortunately blm was disheartening in that a lot of black leadership jumped on board and i assume it's related to the nation of islam

>lack americans are americans
exactly

this. We are being attacked from within.

How do people just watch PJW. He has these really good video titles and he shows no pictures just stares into the camera and says what the article is saying. God I want to punch his faggot face so bad. What does this small village that accepted 1500 refugees look like now? I don't know after skimming through his fucking video.. Do you have pictures?

Built for BBC

Attached: 1654603569696.png (2878x1462, 478.35K)

No you get it wrong
Muttanon was right, having a large centralized government with unnecessary bureaucracy is what got every one of us here. When you function in a small unit you look out for each other. If the person representing you is actively doing you harm you pull him out of his house and slit his throat. Switzerland functions in small autonomous zones. Most other countries are large centralized hellholes including ours.

>this is an entirely different thing
it scares me because the way this is being carried out will have huge effects on the normal populations of people in these countries. i worry they will not be able to live the way they are comfortable and safe. nobody is winning in this, the asylum seekers get fucked but the local population gets the worst fucking end of it

I would watch this if this faggot's face wasn't sucking 90% of screentime
anyway, part and parcel

in the end the way that these people will have been forced to 'learn' to live together will be a race to the bottom resulting in suffering alienation / capitulation flight

I'm ok with Brits talking about Britain. I'm fucking tired of canadian/british/south african motherfuckers mouthing off about the USA though.

It's a combination of a maoist migration and it's also a form of jihad but I forgot the name. I used to try to put the pieces together but it's so obvious that it's done to destroy europe i dont' really know what the point of bringing it to people's attention is. One thing I don't see is any regret coming from the people that pushed this so hard an claimed it wouldn't result it what it has caused.

ah, you're the other kind of leftist. you don't understand, your need to nanny others is exactly what i'm talking about - you're two sides to the same coin. your need to nanny is shared with everyone else, you chose the centralize everything and it's catching you in the butt.

Why do you care? I guess I hate when Australians talk bad about America. But the Refugee crisis is much different than the nigger crisis in America

does the european union interfere with your countries ability to govern itself? does it play a role in all this?

Celebrity Syndrome, better known as Woman's Disease in men.