MONKEY POX SPREADING TO HEALTH CARE WORKERS

MONKEY POX SPREADING TO HEALTH CARE WORKERS
>HEALTHCARE WORKERS LIED TO ABOUT TRANSMISSION METHODS
>twitter.com/EnemyInAState/status/1533899640499757059

Attached: monkeypoxhealth worker.jpg (528x316, 30.72K)

They were bumming the patient.

pox viruses are literally known to spread via infected bedding/clothes

Imagine going to nursing school or med sshool and not knowing this

>healthcare worker
you mean nurse?

>Nurse
>IQ over 90
Pick one

>god hate fags
Be like god.

Attached: god hate fags.webm (720x404, 682.94K)

>26 Sep 2018

This is because of you chuds. Your homophobia and your bullshit about how only gays can get it.

Attached: MaskUp.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

Thank god public health figures never lied or made mistakes over the last 2 years.

It's vax AIDS

Why did he make them then?

to have something everone can enjoy to hate

It's all going according to plan.

Attached: FTOt0AFVIAAZS-P.jpg (1080x1080, 117.2K)

> fucks up own immune system after taking multiple doses of an experimental mysterious juice
> aw my gawd, I got infected just by changing sheets
who could see that coming

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks.

What lie?
Stop touching their buboes and discharge with unprotected skin, especially your hands which are full of cuts, or your genitals that micro tear constantly.

Monkey pox and chicken pox are completely different though. It's not like all pox's are the same lmao

He let humans their free will user.

if you include africa monkey pox is already destroying these numbers

no retard
you think nurses change sheets in a hospital?

Who the fuck said Monkeypox is an STD? This shit has been around since the 1950s. You're telling me not a single person actually bothered to check the history of the virus? For fucks sake that's like saying influenza is an STD. And these people are the experts?

Probably a faggot, and now blaming the bed sheets.

with how the medical experts "handled" covid are you suprised

smallpox which is it's well known relative is known for spreading via bedding, even the scabs from the smallpox vaccine are dangerous

has anyone seen one recent photo of a european with monkeypox or even a gay person? all i've seen is images of africans with it

Anyone got that pic of the dudes pubes with monkeypox on them? Imma send it to work saying i cant go in cuz i went to the bogs in a service station and now im itching like crazy

>healthcare worker has monke pox
Those are the people who all just got coerced into taking untested, experimental GMO treatments, wasn't it? How strange that they should suddenly get some weird disease no one ever heard about before. Most peculiar.

Attached: goronadance8.webm (640x640, 1.3M)

diversity hire

MASK MANDATES NOW, GOVERN US HARD DADDY

>OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THAT A TWITTER POST
>FROM AN UNVERIFIED LITERAL WHO
>SURELY THIS MEANS SOMETHING AND I SHOULD POST IT ON 4CHINS
nigger, the only thing you should ever post here again is a livestream of you preparing to kill yourself

Same thing about covid 2 years ago, when will these people learn?

Why did he make Satan? Same thing.

Light, darkness. Good, evil. Normal, weird. Exist, unexist.

>medical profession
>smart
lol. lmao even.

Attached: 1652887956861.webm (720x1280, 2.88M)

Amber heard shit the bed

Yeah I got chicken pox right when coronavirus started and I thought I got the worst case of covid because I am 30 years old, did not expect chicken pox. I caught it from caring for someone with shingles. I am bad with gloves unless dealing with blood or shit.I guess you're right on its transmission.