Drag Queens are Family Friendly

Have been for decades.
And, I mean, she’s not wrong. At all.

Attached: ACE29181-B3CC-4A32-9038-B51233245C74.jpg (1170x837, 276.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hofstra.edu/pdf/orsp_shakeshaft_spring03.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes because drag shows for children are a new phenomena.

This is what happens when you abandon jewish mythology. Trannies.

Wow.
>Inb4 the right wing are morally righteous

Attached: 02484B8C-D208-45C7-8AAE-60BDAACA7565.jpg (960x899, 117.87K)

Ching chong

Drag bars are quickly catching up groomer

Schools, where lefties and faggots work.
>hofstra.edu/pdf/orsp_shakeshaft_spring03.pdf

Attached: FP_BXGaXwAwHRQl.jpg (768x722, 62.21K)

1) historically more kids have gone to churches so of course the data will look worse on abuses due to the sheer number (absolute number vs per capita)

2) Church abuses get more because the kids are taught it is wrong. If a kid gets abused at a drag show or as a result of the grooming done at a drag show, the parents teach the kid it is “natural” so the kid will never report it as abuse - because thats how insidious grooming is.

Attached: C1778015-CDC8-401C-86F9-7B5E14DE2CBB.png (476x872, 780.62K)

How many kids have been to church v how many have been to pedo shows?

Would you leave your kid at a drag bar alone and/or board them there? Most of the accredited abuse in the church comes from naive parents sending their kids to schools with clandestine (read: secularlized) practices with poor vetting of teachers in the "faith". Do you think a priest will come up and diddle my kid mid-mass? Of course they won't.

2/10, made me reply

>church abuses kids!
>lets his kids use the internet
Religion is required for societal living. Drag shows are not.

Groomers are created within churches, GROOMER defender.

Religion is dead, you fat ugly southern trashy redneck yank closet faggot insular groomer

But the TV said it was sexualy repressed Christians

There's NOTHING more family friendly than a man in a dress. His penis and balls flopping in the wind because of a lack of underwear and an itchy face because of that five-o'clock shadow. Give in bigots and embrace the priests of the LGBT+ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ cult. I mean religion.

Attached: 064981323331.jpg (603x677, 69.66K)

>And, I mean, she’s not wrong. At all.
Even you know this is deceitful. Whataboutisms are not cute when children are being abused. These people sicken me.

>Have been for decades.
no, they're not.
>And, I mean, she’s not wrong. At all.
yes, she is.
kys

Attached: 1644160591587.jpg (1024x894, 63.65K)

>southern redneck
>yankee
You are a woman. And a retarded one at that. Wheres you man?

per Capita?

Attached: 8FF35258-91EA-436D-9FA6-7EC2E254BEF9.jpg (1024x1024, 177.55K)

>whataboutism
Any Forums is a logical fallacy reservoir.
>flushed

hand of sleight...

That's apple to apples, there's no fallacy.

Drag is child friendly. Ergo, not a whataboutism.

You clearly don't understand terms like "groomer" because you obviously are not educated on the subject, you see, when some people hear "groomer," they immediately apply a Western, individualistic lens. But they fail to realize that "grooming" is a systemic, structural problem deeply embedded in our "ways of knowing."

When I, as a Critical Gooming Theorist (CGT) say that all progressives are groomers, I'm not saying that they personally support grooming, as defined by the dictionary. I'm saying that they benefit politically from "systems of advantage" that harm children.

When a progressive is offended that he's called a "groomer," that is a symptom of "groomer fragility." He needs to sit with his discomfort and do the work to understand the lived experience of children and detrans folk who are harmed by systemic grooming.

A lot of progressives think there is a category of "not groomer." But one is either "groomer" or "anti-groomer." Being "not groomer" is just a way to perpetuate systemic grooming.

Grooming is one of many interlocking systems of oppression. One cannot be anti-groomer if one is a communist. One cannot be anti-groomer if one is a feminist. To be "anti-groomer" it to recognize the intersections of your communist, feminist, progressive privilege.

Superficial change is insufficient. CGT shows that systemic grooming has been baked into supposedly neutral, objective ideas like "expressive individualism," "identity," and "social justice" from our nation's founding. Dismantling it requires fundamental social transformation.

You should try killing yourself

It’s not enough to be not a groomer. One must be actively anti-grooming. Those who defend themselves against accusations of grooming are simply expressing Groomer Fragility. They harbor secret groomer traits & must be shown the ways they’ve benefited from a systemic grooming.

Silence is violence when it comes to the grooming of children. Unless you are actively working to dismantle the systems of grooming, you are upholding the institutions that have oppressed children for centuries. It’s time to listen & learn. Know better so you can do better.

Get educated on this, but also don’t make those of us doing this work expend any more energy than we have to by teaching you. Resources on this stuff abound. I recommend starting with the brave Any Forums to see how what this system of grooming looks like.

It’s time we stop centering groomers and work to establish anti-grooming policies and programs. I recommend a government division, The Anti-Grooming Task Force, in which unelected anti-grooming activists determine whether institutions are sufficiently anti-grooming.

Oh, and Christians: if your pastor isn’t teaching anti-grooming sermons, you need to find a new church. He is upholding Groomer Supremacy & is on the wrong side of history. The church has a long history of supporting or ignoring grooming. Do. Better. Church.

One last thing (maybe— I’m working on my CGT thesis, so I have a lot of thoughts): I’ll just say it. Public school can’t be reformed. It must be defunded & dismantled. Abolition or bust.

Those bringing up the TN marriage bill that apparently does away with age requirements for marriage: Look, this is simply a product of the System of Groomer Supremacy, in which most of you are active or complicit. Grooming is not R or D. It’s the right side of history vs not.

>abuse at church
by queer priests.

100% of kids brought to a drag bar are abused, less than 1% of kids brought to church are abused.
Godless cunt is obviously wrong.

Attached: mace roasties uncut.gif (800x450, 2.56M)