Is he actually based or just a shill?

He has a lot of popularity in right wing circles

Attached: A095FEA3-B701-4474-9FCF-21A8879C47A0.jpg (1200x900, 147.89K)

He's comes across as a bully. Like someone who's progressed by successfully creating insecurity in others and feeding his confidence on it. I suspect if this is how some people manage to find success in life. He represents America to me, albeit on this the raggedy edge of society.

I want him to fail, but in a truly mediocre way, not spectacularly. I want him to wind up running a bar or selling second hand cars. I want him to find humility, and through that his Self. That's what I want for America. If he doesn't, if America doesn't, it'll just mean suffering for everyone associated.

Attached: 479px-Pseudo-Seneca_MAN_Napoli_Inv5616_n02.jpg (479x599, 46.32K)

Very cool

Attached: Screenshot_20220501-234610_Chrome.jpg (779x1611, 478.6K)

Stop advertising this grifter.
E-celebrity worship is fucking cringe.
So much worse than worshiping Hollywood celebs.

Attached: 9E6F36B0-4F98-4086-AC51-E24502D566FD.jpg (1024x768, 62.7K)

He made a TV show for mainstream media that pointed out the jq to normies in 2016. Extremely based, he’s done more than anyone on this board to wake up people to European genocide.

you're not right wing, faggot

stop shilling your employe
you unfuny asshat team
sage

I genuinely wish he was better at boxing, it makes cringe a little bit seeing him "train" beginners while having an unbalanced stance, raised chin, and not even catching or slipping punchs
I also wish he was slightly more politically effective or conscious, I feel like hes toned down being far-right since the 2015-2017 twitter era

ive met him before hes a nice guy. im also smaller than idubbbz and he didnt bully me.

Attached: npc.gif (360x640, 170.47K)

Dunno. I enjoined MDE back in the days. But even more enjoyable were his interviews to liberal city dwellers more back in the days.

Didn't he used to sell cars?

How was the experience?

i enjoyed his version of the documentary.

Explain why anything this person says or does matters

(NPCs cannot answer this)

What do you mean by "matters"? Does anything you do really matter?
Nothing really matters!
Nothing really matters TO MEEE!

He just wants money and you guys are the paypigs

how big was he?

This, but Any Forums deserves to be pay pigs as that is their rightfull place.

>Don't worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill journalists
This is likely the only thing of importance he's said.

based and talented could have made lot's of cash if he had sold out to the Jew but choose not too...his serious "Get good at something" video is one of the videos that every young White man should watch, really pragmatic and profound advice.

Literally a spoiled brat, a man child, and a douche bag thief. That’s not even getting to whatever else transpired the last few years. Everyone with an IQ in the triple digits had that “aw damn he glows” moment, which shouldn’t have even needed to happen because he was always a piece of shit and soulless retard who essentially just goes “Breitbart, breitbart, zero hedge Tim and Eric but I hate Tim and Eric zero hedge milo trump based jews” in his psychopath soulless voice that has never generated an original thought

Hes based
Inb4 tranny shills

If he had kept his mouth shut or even reigned his autism and ego in just the tiniest amount with that call with that jew journalist he would still have a show

he stepped on the wrong toes, someone with connections and destroyed the guaranteed 100 episodes syndication deal

must weigh pretty heavily on him

It’s hilarious when he comes To posts about him to say shit like this, the most amazing part is this happens through a separate personality he created to block out all the harsh realities about how nobody gives a fuck about him until it’s time to talk about how much of a piece of shit he is. Literally a pedo using mommy and daddy’s money to get away with everything

This is a very kiked post

Attached: 9d2.jpg (563x821, 60.81K)

I've never been able to take him seriously, and I have a feeling many others are the same.
When you engage in his brand of provocative comedy, it's very hard to transition to something else.
He painted himself into a corner by being an insufferable prick, whether it was an act or not (I don't think it was).

its reality dumbass, I would have loved more world peace and for MDE to still be together but he torpedoed it by pissing off that jew journo and basically daring him to do something

ego was way too big

Who the fuck cares his show was an awful copy of Tim and eric. Every adult swim show the last 10+ years was just them piggybacking on DUDE WERE WACKY without as much of the satire / mind opening shit. The eric Andre show is the cringiest thing ever made , it’s so cringey he just kept going with that try hard copycat “wacky” dude thing everywhere he went so nobody would take a minute to realize how forced and gay all his comedy is.

there were some skits that were genuinely funny and some that were works of art. Some asspained faggot that hates him for being "based and redpilled" will never be able to acknowledge that. Not all of it was funny but it definitely had potential and fuck adult swim, MDE had its moments too.