/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2745

Prev. ▶Day: 104 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignJune6

▶Latest
>The Ukrainian Navy pushed the Russian fleet 100 km from the Ukrainian coast - ISW
>The head of the Defense Committee of the CSTO says about a "peacekeeping mission" in the occupied territories of Ukraine, but only "after the end of the special operation"
>In the Kherson region, the occupiers are offering money to obtain Russian passports
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Russia destroys bridges on key Ukrainian routes leading to Severodonetsk
>Several missiles hit Kyiv train repair depo
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>RU forces control parts of Severodonetsk as heavy fighting continues in the eastern city
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy the entire country has become a desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia removes the upper limit for military service in the armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns

▶News
rentry.org/telosint (list)
t.me/ukr_pics
liveuamap.com

▶Intelligence
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet
twitter.com/InformNapalm
twitter.com/CiTeam_en

▶/uhg/ OP template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: steve from idaho oblast.png (1000x600, 243.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10827013/Is-Germanys-leader-soft-Russia-hes-ex-Marxist-asks-historian-DR-HUBERTUS-KNABE.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good morning, I love Georgian girls.

they did voted blue tho.

>I am just gonna kick back and watch as Russia restores the USSR piece by piece
Based

Attached: 532454352342.jpg (800x566, 159.59K)

It's awesome to see Slavs killing each other in the current year

what if it ended up as a monarchist though?

Was away for nearly 2 weeks
Did the things they promised that were going to happen in those two weeks happen? What’s the situation?

Attached: 71487B23-E9E1-4D1E-BBBB-FCE5C0595804.jpg (768x1024, 71.13K)

>Scholz, can I have []?
>We have [] at home
>[] at home: []

Attached: photo_2022-06-07_09-59-07.jpg (1080x937, 112.14K)

They have long noses and thick body hair.

Grindfest in severodonetsk, ukraine taking some ground in kherson, another general popped
Not much else

I want to genocide all subhuman vatniks and their supporters. They're not even people.

I wish all the worst unto them.

Only thing that gives me solace is that they live shitty lives as subhumans they are. They can't even drink tap water. I hope they all starve to death.

Attached: le white liberator face.png (446x389, 13.54K)

Greece also wants the Marders before they send the BMPs. I hope they just switch and send the Marders to you ukies...

>beaked up shawtys
>thick bush
I will, in fact, simp for the churka girls.

Attached: 1411323050926.jpg (300x403, 21.45K)

Attached: ukraine about to collapse z!.jpg (2202x1656, 1.06M)

Ukraine counteroffensive is planned for June 22
Don't tell anyone

Attached: Operation_Barbarossa_Infobox.jpg (503x600, 211.37K)

monarchists in Russia are just as popular as those flying the cuck flag

Attached: 1654241439558.jpg (930x558, 78.19K)

>Grindfest in severodonetsk
Who is getting the upper hand?

I hate how scholz is being so reluctant with sending more heavy weapons does he not realize how important this war is for all of Europe?

I don't see why they would, we don't have such close relations and they're already adding a lot of other stuff
It's probably just because they don't trust German govt promises kek

I'm getting blackpilled af.

Russians are beyond subhuman. They cannot be fixed. They're posting dead raped women and everyone says it's based.

Fucking subhumans, they all deserve complete and utter genocide. Hitler did nothing wrong.

Attached: disgusted kranklis.png (600x450, 480.46K)

If you are actually a communist, you're the laziest accelerationist I've ever seen. You shitposting here all day does nothing to organize the working class. Help set up a community event and stop jacking off

Massive fog of war, conflicting info from both sides
Strelkov said that russians are retreating
Butusov said that ukrainians are barely holding

You can't get laid that's why you support Russia

what happened was you came back bro

IN TWO WEEKS

The working class in his country is too busy being mules for cartels

>Russia without reds
very based flag

Attached: 1653181933383.webm (720x480, 2.34M)

Scholz has been nothing but humiliating for Germany. He is the product of Merkel and the eternal cucking was programmed but still. Atleast Merz is now head of the CDU

Meme that bitch to hell. I want this faggotry to be part of his legacy. I have friends at Diehl ready to ship everything they got and call in major favors from partners for free with three days notice and if I know that Scholz does too.

good night /uhg/

Attached: gn.jpg (612x445, 37.36K)

>muh cauldron
DOUBLE DOUBLE MONKE IN TROUBLE

I'm not a fan of the CDU because they are conservatives I would prefer if greens came to power in Germany

>Russia without Russians
Even better.
I would literally take Chinks as a neighbors instead of Russians in a heartbeat. At least chinks are sort of civilized and contributed to humanity.

Attached: kranklis genocide.png (600x2292, 917.84K)

>Merz
Lobbyism personified. He only uses the war to gain on the SPD. Pains me to say but greens are the most sensible big party right now.

I am very eh about Merz. He won't be able to prevent another great battle of cringelords next time the CDU has to nominate a chancellor candidate. And the wrong guy is gonna get nominated yet again. Probably Merz himself.

You need to leave, faggot

>because they are conservatives
I would understand shilling for greens because they are newbloods with no russian influence, but this?

You fucking retards need to get a handle on announcing baking or not

It's not even that hard
Plan on continuing baking? Announce you are still baking at post 200 or state A NEW BAKER IS NEEDED

JFC

Scholz was member of far-left marxist pro-soviet organization. Thoughts?
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10827013/Is-Germanys-leader-soft-Russia-hes-ex-Marxist-asks-historian-DR-HUBERTUS-KNABE.html

The poles got greedy on their swap read it up. Everyone else has gotten their shit. Including you. Scholz just drags it out and it takes fucking ages. You should hsve gotten the marders at the start of the war.

>greens came to power in Germany
greens are a bunch of fags. They are shit scared of nuclear power but love wind turbines and solar panels despite those two take up good land and a lot of it and damage the environment

Let the surplus threads fall off the board, nobody gives a fuck.

Attached: 1644159364665.jpg (615x456, 30.8K)

>russians fly the cuck flag with the hope they will be liked by the people they supposedly oppresed
>"Oppresed" people still want them dead

Attached: 20220603_042425090.png (794x780, 825.41K)

Merz is literally the best option out of all of them. AfD is fubar, FDP is going more and more left everything else is burning hot garbage.
He is the one in support of Nuclear energy and was one of the only ones in the CDU who wasn’t a major refugee cuck in 2014 etc. He has problems but by god he is right now the best choice we have

russia deserves to be wiped off the face of the earth for sending muslim animals to invade christian lands. putin will burn in hell

War supporter and admin of the vk group «Batya Z» was arrested for murdering his daughter.

Andrey Brezgin, leader of "Men's way" movement, promoting superiority of men over women, was taken into custody on charges of killing his seven year old daughter in "unspecified way"

One year earlier Brezgin's ex-wife has reported, that he kidnapped his daughter from the playground. Brezgin explained this by telling that daughter allegedly is living with him and that he was sending her to parochial school.

Brezgin is an admin of vk group «Batya Z against undead», where he actively supports the war and fights against LGBT.

Attached: 616db1e1-a79d-483a-9e12-b91521c5ab50.jpg (687x800, 121K)

Supposing a Russian tech, or banking, corporation (like Yandex or Sberbank) wants to expand their data centers in a year or two, would they be able to do it if we assume the sanctions are still in place? Because I think the effects of tech sanctions might take while to start hurting, I wonder if the west has the political willpower to keep them up for that long. I hope they do.