Serbia

Serbia is one of the two countries who aren’t anti-Russian in Central Europe.

What is your opinion on them?

Attached: FDCFF6DE-A6E7-41BF-84E3-D04B85D16E31.png (1200x800, 137.84K)

They sell good guns

Serbia is a rightful Turkish clay

Based.I hate EU more than roaches so its fine.

I like them, probably because i dont know any serbs.

Britain isn't anti-Russian either besides our government

Lots of people that were here in 2015 making memes and shilling for Trump that left and dp call Russian shills were actually Serbs.
Shilling against Clintons.

Attached: 1639297499285.webm (1920x1080, 1.89M)

They are warmongers....they have always been warmongers. I am not surprised if they start World War again.

BOMBER BILLY DO IT AGAIN

Attached: Clinton.jpg (1040x602, 49K)

Thread post reup

There’s been a lot of serbohate today on this Korean basket weaving forum, so here it goes.

Thank you, Serbian brothers. Thank you for being there in Crimea and Donetsk from day one. Thank you for sticking with us this time around. 100% sure you’ll be there next time. So will we.

We’ve been there when turkoids stifled you. We’ve been there in 1914. We’ve been there in 1991. And we’ll be anywhere you need us next time.

Blessed orthodoxy. Z. Fuck OTAN faggots.

Attached: 1610B87B-A8C5-4891-910B-3EC57578A3D9.jpg (1500x1125, 1002.87K)

Stfu liberal fag

Serbs are bros.

>Blessed orthodoxy
Get religion thefuck outta Russian Nationalism

We are as religious as fucking Czechs you dumb larper

Dumber and worse than Turks. Serbs are the lowest level of humanity. Even poos have more going for them. Serbia needs to be bombed every 10 years because they’re too stupid to learn basic traits of civilization. What to know why Tesla was such a loser and failure in the end? Serbian.

Serbs are Euroniggers. Nuke 'em.

Attached: serb.jpg (780x655, 53.98K)

Post the gif.

One of those countries that can never ever admit their own mistakes. Always everyone else's, never theirs

Where where you when Nato whooped their turk asses? (:

Wtf based Serbbros

Attached: 70UF6BZ3fwyGAe8Ms.png (660x518, 243.74K)

Hungary and Serbia double teaming that vatnik cock. KEK.

When was this again?

Attached: 1652699278830.jpg (606x910, 81.01K)

Glowie detected.

Attached: 6B4992CF-7BCD-49A6-8287-A8FD52781164.jpg (2560x1707, 357.64K)

Wow! They bombed you to shit and forced you to surrender completely and you are still seething about it today! BUT HEY!! THREE WHOLE JETS SHOT DOWN!!!! BRAVO!! CLAP CLAP CLAP

Seeing how hard you got fucked and still bragging with that. I would honestly be ashamed.

The deadly gypsie alliance. One is a gook turk the others where raped by gookturks.

>Russian Nationalism
There is no such thing.

Show real flag not the globohomo troon briagde

Young Serbs are pro-European. They don't give a fuck about Russia.

>They bombed you to shit
In your dreams. They destroyed something like 10 objects, most of which were rebuilt less than 10 years later.
>and forced you to surrender completely
Not quite that either. And boy, it took some really scummy shit from you kikes to get us to give in, we held out very well.
>Seeing how hard you got fucked and still bragging with that.
3 planes. 3 planes which were INVISIBLE. Serbian missile is guided by God.

Attached: 1652222372636.jpg (960x630, 93.4K)

I dont listen to sharia sandnigger monkes.

Turkey is your ally , is this how you treat your friends ? Calling someone a turk in a derogatory way ? That says a lot more about you westeners then about us .
And what is this shit about talking down on dark haired people ? Is being blond really the only thing you have going for yourself ? I will pray that the lord has mercy on your wicked heart .

Attached: 215a860fa1857fb99203a09b8a4a99f7c647604ab9be101141f27cec7fb1906b_1.jpg (1078x578, 68.34K)

So..................why the massive butthurt then???

(:

Attached: Nato.jpg (925x665, 81.37K)

What for, it’s a pole obv, most populous specimen of NATO shills.

Say “Article 5”, plumber

Its because many serbs especially on here larp as white christian defenders of europe but straight up look like turks. Thats the joke.

Based Hungbros looking after their own national interests.

I rather say that you shat your pants (:

Why not attack finland and sweden now? (:

heh? heh?

As a serb my respect for Russia goes down every day. You betrayed serbia in the 90s. And you betrayed the greatest african leader ever; colonel Gadaffi. Now you lose Ukraine to the western elite.
Pathetic.
Kys scum

Until one day they say to you: Gibs me that vojvodina!

>source: feggit.

Attached: 1654445190580.jpg (567x449, 33.26K)

>massive butthurt
Pointing out the fact that NATO deliberately targeted civilians is hardly butthurt.

Oh and one of the buildings NATO kikes bombed, where is it now let's see... It was repaired in 2003 and would you look at that there's even a another one now. Two towers! Americans where are YOUR two towers? Oh right!

Attached: 2560px-Ušće_Towers_(in_construction),_August_2019.jpg (2560x1307, 528.3K)

>Say “Article 5”, plumber

Attached: 1652696255663.png (559x586, 333.21K)

Fair enough, we'll have a fight then. Much better than the whinging from the west because we won't follow them off a cliff.

Far from it, you fucking retard. The millenials are the pro-yurop idiots.
Eh, they embarrassed themselves pretty badly in Ukraine but they seem to be getting their shit together now, will be fun to see how this ends. Couldn't care less myself, I know we won't pick sides.

>What do I think about Serbia?
My favorite country in Europe along with Hungary and Estonia

Attached: 1642418169075.jpg (779x1024, 92.74K)

Hey you know who else deliberatly targeted civilians for almost five fucking years? Your people. Think about it, if you have something to think whit of course (:

Chaotic neutral, we are.

And that makes it okay that you insult your nato ally by calling them roaches ? This speaks volumes about you westeners . And what does white mean? Italians, spaniards and french people are all darker ? I have dark hair , but my sister is blonde with blue eyes? we literally came out of the same pussy and we are somehow different ? Wake up user , realize the psyop you are in

>bro the 1999 aggression was totally in response to some shit before and not the fact that kikes wanted Kosovo to themselves
You are CLUELESS. At least admit it. Almost 5 years? When? Who?

>The millenials are the pro-yurop idiots.
Dont know what millenials you know, but EU isnt really seen poitively by any demographic xept maybe rich people and politican.

>loses a stealth bomber and a jet fighter to a country with no air force or modern missiles

It only took
1.US + entire EU and special German help
2.Serbian external treason
3.Serbian internal treason
4.Serbs fighting amongst themselves
5.Strongest sanctions up to that date in the world
6.Muslims also attacking

For them to win against mostly civilians

show your flag albanonigger

whether you like it or not, normies need some form of spirituality to strengthen the unity

Croatia and especially bosnia from 1991/1992 to 1995.