Why is plebbit turning on him?

Why is plebbit turning on him?

Attached: DE39F8D2-9EF8-4E2F-9A68-A3B2B33672CD.jpg (750x701, 292.04K)

Go away hollywood shill.

Go back and stay there you massive faggot

Go back and never return.

Post your best Depp memes to fight the shills.

she lied, she was never beat up

Attached: F6042E5A-B124-4004-A686-CCF6364992B1.gif (500x227, 544.12K)

Amber will get what she owes thrown out. Meanwhile Edward faggot hands will still owe her the $2 million she RIGHTFULLY earned from winning her counter suit. These are facts.

distraction from the ghislaine maxwell trial

>here’s the latest scoop on 2 kikes who do nothing of importance
OP is a faggot

Why is reddit such a hive of fucking faggotry?

Attached: 1654124171239.png (976x850, 627.75K)

She needs to have the money to pay him before she cant go back to court again.

It is clearly not turning on him you Any Forums retard

>"there's a reason he had to pay too!"
The one charge he was found guilty of wasn't even him doing anything. An agent or whatever said something, and the jury decided that Depp was responsible for some reason.

I think Amber Heard was a piece of shit and obvious was knocking Johnny around, then again he was a substance abusing piece of shit and I wouldn't have wanted to be near him behind closed doors.

both deserve each other

>woman has to lie about what her man does so she wont feel guilty about what she does
many such cases

OMG WHO THE HELL CARES
I really resent it that I get all my news from Any Forums and I was STILL forced to learn who "Amber Heard" is.
>Yes, I admit I knew about Depp from his Kusturica/Jarmush days. I really wish I could have left it at that.

Sounds like a normal, dysfunctional relationship to me. It takes two to tango, but more times than not, one is the main instigator.

you have to go back

>one is the main instigator
That’s the point here. Some people are absolutely retarded and expect victims not to retaliate if they’re forced into extremely bad situations.
I was constantly bullied in middle school by a group of massive fags and nobody even cared until I punched one of them and broke his fucking nose.
It was constant psychological and physical torture, but still I was blamed for responding to it, luckily I got away with zero consequences because I stood my ground with the principal and managed to explain the situation (still went under scrutiny and was nearly suspended).
Fuck the people defending this shit, seriously.