I don't know how this was built

I could tell you how the Egyptians built things.

I don't know how this was built.

Attached: topic-stonehenge-gettyimages-682586546.jpg (1200x1200, 274.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

london.gov.uk/in-my-area/city-london
youtu.be/E5pZ7uR6v8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

london.gov.uk/in-my-area/city-london

What are they hiding?

they just carried that shit thausend of kilometers on their back bro

Attached: 1612809057956.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Why did they murder the Irish?

Attached: 1654543800312.jpg (740x925, 94.89K)

AYO WE WUZ KANGS

Saint Patrick chased out the pagan snakes.

Sure.

Attached: 518160422.jpg (549x1024, 328.45K)

It was way before the flood.

This is how

Attached: 1620075392119.jpg (750x563, 78.2K)

So they understood metal work just to build stone work just to confuse future people?
I don't buy that.

Built the same way as the pyramids or any other monolithic construction. I'm working on a book to explain it. While interesting, it's not very useful anymore, though some of the transportation methods could be.
All of the clues are there, at all of the sites and quarries. Only thing really missing are the tools but obviously they were melted down and used for other things since then. Electricity, magnetism, telekinesis or other woo woo not needed.

they used logs and seaweed to move them
how they got them up on top, it's less clear.
probably using earthworks.

It's just rocks on top of rocks

He's saying they're a fabrication and are actually a modern creation and basically a lie.
Would love to see a crane lift any of the Trilithon at Baalbeck. Never gonna happen using that tech.

Based retard.

>cut stones into giant rectangles
>roll them on logs
>use wooden wedges to raise them in the air
>???
>PROFIT

rollers, counterweights, patience and manpower
youtu.be/E5pZ7uR6v8c

it's a freakin pile of rocks.

>Build mound
>get 500 men to move blocks into place
>dig up mound
>???
>stonehenge

Looks like it was built out of rocks, user

Don't forget the beer. Lots of beer at the start of the trip.

I worked at stonehenge for many years ama

All of it is the society we lost. Humanity has been up before and all of recorded history was lost 11,500 years ago and then again when the library of Alexander burned and again when Rome was sacked. All we can know for sure is that we have been to the brink before and come back from it.. at least for now.

Rocks don't rust and they are hard to unstuck after they have been stacked. The idea was to make something like a time capsule.

what sort of damage was done by the dirty hippies visiting each year?

How many people do you catch pissing/shitting/screwing there?

I dont see any problem, there are very many ways to build it. I thought that it is a marketing meme for dumb tourists to visit this place

user ,using a stick and a rope its easy to make circles emulating whatever in the sky do you like or think Gods comes from

whats the most astonishing thing there for someone who is there nearly every day.

One possibility

>>roll them on logs
People forget that if they fell of the logs they would just dig under the stone.

Did you see any faerie? Talked with a druid? Also how does dryad pussy tastes like?

logs etc.

Attached: crane.jpg (256x256, 9.31K)

Are you one of this guys if OT that lives milleniums? I thought you all were killed with the floods

I'm sure the stonehenge and pyramids are before the flood. Who knows how old they are.

The sphinx is very very old.

merlin brought it from ireland and used machines of great cunning devise to lift and move them, it is written.

they could have also used shovels and dirt and then just remove the dirt.

I can't comprehend how they did it so clearly it must be the work of aliens, only logical conclusion really

Yea it’s a shame. I get why Elon worries about Mars and space. It’s one of the only ways to avoid losing everything to the next flood lmao.

>merlin

First chemist