IQ

Is this all bullshit?
This feels like bullshit.
There's no way people with 90 IQ are that dumb. I know less than 3 digit IQ gets memed on a lot but 90 is not retarded.
This has to be some kind of hopium moralization so you feel better about yourself.

How dumb IS 90 IQ really?

Attached: IQ.jpg (800x1503, 388.85K)

>how dumb is 90 IQ really?
be 90 IQ and find out

Because I've never seen myself as any sort of genius or even smart, really.
I feel like someone smart would have saved more money by now.
But if IQ just means you can keep a bunch of rules in your head for different things then I guess I'm good at that. I tend to remember the best way to do something in a game or something.

i find iq tests flawed
how smart you are isn't based on imagining cubes

>How dumb IS 90 IQ really?
Lol, that's the average Israeli IQ. Ask them.

Attached: jewishpsychology.png (1834x538, 112.83K)

kretekbro is right

>imagining cubes
fucking kek no wonder those yids obsess over it

Attached: zecube.png (774x421, 507.22K)

. tldr
GAY AF

One thing I know is that every world map with IQ on it shows China as #1 but I read something about how the people doing the test obviously weren't allowed to do the tests as they wished. They went to like THE top school in Beijing and got their scores and the Chinese government was like, "Yeah, trust us bro, it's like that everywhere." and kicked them out and for some reason these scientific people doing studies took their word for it.

But I can imagine some cubes. I can imagine cubes all day.
...It's not very good for bullshitting your way through high school geometry though.
>Is this (shape)?
>Gives measurements.
>Abstract a fake shape in my head
>Answer yes or no based on if I think all sides touch
Alas, I tried.

>but I read something about how the people doing the test obviously weren't allowed to do the tests as they wished. They went to like THE top school in Beijing and got their scores and the Chinese government was like, "Yeah, trust us bro, it's like that everywhere.
Yup, if a race is saying that they have the highest IQ, chances are it's biased in their favor. The jews did that in one of their top schools, with a ((33)) sub sample size. While the white people were at 2.877. We're supposed to take their word for it of course.

Attached: 1625894014285.png (387x365, 85.2K)

Holy kek.

Also
>One group for White
>Mexicn, puerto rican, central American, and cuban are all separated.
>But the Spanish, Italian, English, Norwegian, Latvian, and German are all the same.

it has more to do with the fact that kids here train on iq tests in school since a very young age, chances of them failing become too low

>How dumb IS 90 IQ really?
The average African-American has an IQ of 85.
Does this answer your question?

that's cope. american chinks score better than whites on american IQ tests.
IQ doesn't test your personality though so the lack of empathy and groupthink isn't related to IQ

It's called visual IQ and the ability imagine visually.

it's a bit of an exaggeration. They can handle hypotheticals that are simple and resemble situations that have actually happened to them. If you say "If you didn't eat breakfast, how would you feel?" Well, they've missed breakfast at least once in their life, and they felt hungry. So they know that missing breakfast makes you hungry, and they'll answer like that: "I'd be hungry." But they can only do that because it's simple, and because it's already happened to them at least once. They can link simple cause and effect for their own experiences. "How would you feel if I punched you in the face?" "My face would hurt." etc.
The difficulty comes with complexity, novelty, and empathy. And it doesn't take much to leave them totally flummoxed. They can't keep track of complicated cause and effect chains or subtlety, they can't comprehend things that are completely new to them, and they only imagine what other people are feeling in the simplest terms.

At the very least I bet there's something to that finger flicking mind abacus that you see them do on TV.
Better than common core anyway.

do you want my kratom?

People with average / slightly below average IQ really struggle with nuance. They expect high levels of clarity, no matter what. If you say "I wouldn't have minded" they probably think that you actually minded something. All nuance is dumbed down. They also struggle with humor. The only form of verbal entertainment they get is private jokes they share with specific people. Another thing is their limited vocabulary range that often manifests itself in disdain for "high brow" and "pretentious" words. It's even more acute with abstract terms (say "beauty", "justice", "duty") as they without fail perceive these words as purely subjective and self-serving means of manipulation / getting your way. They can't fathom the fact that it is actually possible to have an objective conversation involving abstract terms.

To sum up, not very intelligent people are fudamentally self-centered, want clarity, dislike nuance and stick to what is familiar to them.