You. Will. Wear. Mask

You. Will. Wear. Mask.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 14-07-10 Japan to ask foreign tourists to wear masks take out insurance.png (766x690, 618.62K)

I do right now

>enjoy having no tourists and large segments of the economy forever destroyed

The corona and placebo mask pretense will go on as long as the population tolerates it, and while it may people will no tolerate the economy permanently crashing and burning. The GDP numbers will scare the crooks in government soon enough

mask is whatever, what's the insurance thing about?

Lmfao covid is over and they're still wearing masks. What is wrong with them? I swear it's actually a hivemind.

As expected retarded americans simply do not have the capacity to care about anyone other than themselves

Better than caring too much. Look who's talking, rape capital of Europe.

>tf
>tp

Why are Americans so retarded about the mask thing? It's just a piece of cloth. Wear it or fuck off.

Wearing masks in Asia is nothing new dumbass.

It's uncomfortable and useless if you get the shot.

Covid is not over and it never will be. Wearing masks should be optional by now, though.

back to your shithole police state, chink in denial

honest people use masks for their own benefit (e.g. air pollution from particulate matter), dishonest people go around pretending to be holier than thou (harms self, does not benefit anyone) because they get off on it

>better deflect instead of addressing the point

>dishonest people go around pretending to be holier than thou (harms self, does not benefit anyone) because they get off on it

Attached: what.gif (500x281, 1.88M)

I still am and I do enjoy wearing it

That's probably because you're ugly

Please do

>he still believes masks work

That's not relevant, the japs have have a cultural norm for decades about wearing masks when you're sick to not infect others. if you want to be in their country, follow their customs or get out

>haven't worn a mask once since the pandemic began

Feels odd that my nanny state was less cucked than most countries during the pandemic.

When in Thailand, fuck a ladyboy.

That's because we didn't actually shut down, and we know what personal space is, you know, common sense

> dishonest people go around pretending to be holier than thou

No wonder you shoot each other.
You hate each other.

>honest people use masks for their own benefit (e.g. air pollution from particulate matter), dishonest people go around pretending to be holier than thou (harms self, does not benefit anyone) because they get off on it
idgaf why you wear a mask, just wear one. or not, whatever, but this is their country, their rules

It is very much relevant. It's up to the japs to make their own rules, but in this case they're based on bullshit. In this case it's part of legislation buy why the fuck should someone follow a certain custom when they're in a country? Do I have to grow out my beard when i'm in afghanistan aswell?

Wait, everyone is still wearing a mask there? What a bunch of retards lole

no one is forcing you to go there
>Do I have to grow out my beard when i'm in afghanistan aswell?
if you are for some reason interested in visiting afghanistan, and them's the rules, then yes

THE PANDEMIC ISN'T OVER CHUDS

it's not over in asia

Have you heard the the phrase: When in Rome...do as the romans do?
That's basically it, respect the culture you visit, or in other words, do be an anglo abroad

Now in Japan the major media is all asking people to remove their masks. They must be concerned about their reputation with Americans

Nobody knew who I was until I put on the mask.

There no limitation in my country anymore so for me its over :)

schizos make up 90% of japan's foreig tourists?

Weebism and schizoism are both mental illnesses, I don't know if there's an overlap

I will not.

Attached: happyfrog.png (3168x3080, 527.76K)

You. Will.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 16-12-40 PewDiePie reveals the biggest reason why he loves living in Japan.png (620x686, 860.31K)

Wait, don't tell me you actually were one of those handful of buffoons who wore a mask in this country?

Attached: 1653418189458.gif (498x334, 56.48K)

No.

Attached: peh.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

No of course not, why would I?

Attached: 1654582256462.png (626x514, 64.39K)

understandable but also retarded

subhuman manlet who wears lifts, gets mogged to death in home country

is there anything more disgusting than a jewtuber?

I don't, just sounded like you were one of those retards. I kind of half-buy your argument of doing as the Romans do. But that is not the same as showing concern for others, which you accused Americans of; it's just about not standing out.

>In this case it's part of legislation
There is no law in Japan forcing anyone to wear a mask.

Americans are the most vocal on earth about "muh rights" so I thought it was funny how the first replies where Three(3) of them

Then say that, don't go accusing them of not caring about others when that's not the issue.

yes I will nipponbro

respect my culture and customs