The sins of white people

I am an Indian who grew up in the suburbs of the American south. I was the only minority in my school aside from a few chinese people and african american people. Here are the kinds of things I went through from all the white people:
>constant racist mockery every single day, making fun of my name, my voice, calling me apu, talking about 7-11.
>no invitations or friendships with me.
>using heavy indian accents in my presence constantly to make fun of me.
>after two years no showed up to my birthday parties, I no longer celebrated it.
>I had a friend once until I saw he was mocking me to his friends, so I decided not to be his friend.

This only changed from the communities I formed on internet, and when I went to college for mathematics and was among people who are like me of all races, colors, and creeds.

I want to add my voice to this exchange that the criticism for white people is correct. I do not know what the solution is and I am a non violent person, but it is totally correct everything they say about white people. I don't feel glad for it, but this is why you have to understand why you are so hated. This is because you only wanted to keep the world for yourselves. You didn't want to let anyone else within your communities and welcome them as your friend. White people only care for themselves.

Attached: 1631402378133.jpg (500x642, 72.63K)

then go back to india you cow worshipping dot head

Fuck off shitskin

You are an outsider. Sorry to say it but it is true.
I think most white people in this country know deep down we are being replaced so we are less hesitant not to reach out to minorities. If we were still a comfortable majority we would probably be nicer and more open with hospitality, but that time is gone.

Nigger

What would 1 single white kid experience in a public school in india, apu? I can tell you already, white kids here are now picked on by majority pooniggers in many areas. Congratulations, you made the entire world a giant shithole just like the one that spawned you.

Just try and put yourself in our shoes. The government definitely doesn't care about us. The country was 92% European American in the 60s and now it is 57%. No matter how you discuss this demographic changes white people are going to feel alienated.

your women fuck dogs

Attached: DAA451FB-B861-4E24-BD49-7396B3CE9F75.jpg (1661x1370, 811.1K)

Attached: red-dot-shutdown.gif (598x336, 801.78K)

Yeah I’m sure ghetto rat niggers really accept pajeets. Gay larp.

Same thing as a bot.

Why can't you just be pretty as the white kids?

Attached: 10 of 10 in bongland.jpg (800x533, 559.73K)

Apu in the loo

>I am indian
stopped reading there, stop shitting up this board and go do it in the designated street Ranjesh
saged poo

k pajeet thats fine i'll be the same we we can kill each other how bout dat shit faggot

Then you go back to India and fuck off.

I am Polish who grew up in the suburbs in a Canadian city. I was one of only 3 white kids at my school for 6 years, the rest were all Indians and Filipinos. No one ever wanted to be my friend, everyone treated me like shit, constantly made fun of me, and after just one attempt at a birthday party where nobody showed up in spite of all the invitations I had handed out I never celebrated it ever again at the age of 11.

The point is two-fold.
One: every race is racist, nobody is innocent, and nobody is immune to guilt
Two: op is a tremendous faggot who should do what we all know is the needful

I knew Indian dudes who have thrived here and we’re actually pretty cool. Yeah we teased them a little bit, sure. But they good sports. You sound like a borderline autistic uptight nerd. That’s why no one liked you.

xenophobia is the most basic instinct a species can have. Like the same wouldn't happen to me if i went to an all tamil school in dagobahpooloo India.

Any Forums will believe this

Kids are just like that. When they become adults they think differently.

Whining shitskin faggot.

Attached: Annoying Poo.jpg (720x545, 56.04K)

fuck off shitskin invader
disgusting poo

Seriously fuck ALL YOU WHITE CRACKERS!!!! You always bully Hindus who never harmed and come in peace and this is how you treat me??? We will get karma and America will return back to its native Indian hindu rule.

AKHAND BHARAT

REMEMBER THIS CRACKERS!

>White people only care for themselves.
I wish they did even that

And there you have it folks

they acted pretty similarly to me when I was there. Americans are just assholes

This.

Why would you or your dumb family choose to live in a traditionally white place and cry when people comment on how different you look and probably smell? How about I go to some gnarly district of Calcutta and try to blend in and cry when a thousand street shutters call me names?

>We will get karma and America will return back to
Get in line with the other “minorities”

Attached: BCF15EA1-E33C-4A50-A153-7E0390583F14.jpg (500x477, 23.2K)

fuck off OP i seen this pasta like a billion times. people dont bully indians for being indians they bully them for being creepy, they just go for the low hanging fruit and call you apu because its funny.

fuck off back to india you dot head hindu shitskin. fuck brahmin fuck vishnu fuck shiva and and most importantly fuck krishna and all your blue tranny gods

poo in loo

>I am an Indian
Koi bharati bhasha aati hai ya dhobi ka kutta hai tu?

Shitters

>deliberately violates posted rules
>demands to know why people want him to die

Nice larp streetshitter.

Attached: 1651667655275.jpg (680x834, 77.22K)

Based.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-07 at 11-52-52 _pol_ - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts with the subject ‘The sins of white people’.png (1835x4350, 2.4M)

Nigger, go back to working at the 7/11. The only reason you came to the community was to open a gas station. Nobody cares about your sob story of being some pathetic weeb who had an unlikable as fuck personality and therefore everyone was repulsed by you. But its somehow everyone else's fault. Just go back to where you came from - because I'm sure if I moved to India (thank god I never have to) indians would welcome a white neighbor and treat me with the utmost respect. Fucking idiot

>they bully them for being creepy
Dude probably asked a girl for bobs and vagene and called all the males “sir.”

Attached: 871B1622-0E77-478C-A3EF-5FBDA7622533.jpg (104x124, 2.51K)

>We will get karma
That's good, but I don't get how will you turn pretty like us?

Attached: aurora.jpg (1562x2048, 364.94K)

It's almost as if people are tribal in nature and ethnic diversity is not a strength?
Genetic similarity matters to people. You will always be an outsider in the west. The solution is obviously racial separation. Then the "evil whites" can't bully anyone

Attached: the-downside-of-diversity-cheaew-mork-eimes-by-michael-jonas-44975149.png (500x547, 114.04K)

Boo hoo.

Had a good friend in high school who grew up in an inner city and was one of about three white kids at an otherwise all-black middle school and elementary school.
He would get followed home all the time and got jumped on a weekly basis. He was beaten multiple times to the point of needing surgery. Simply for being white.

Many white children suffer this same fate and no one talks about it or cares.

Nothing to do with being white. ALL races are like this in majority groups.

>You didn't want to let anyone else within your communities and welcome them as your friend.

That’s every community, Apu. The complains start when it is your kind that want to be accepted the whining start. No one moves to india because, surprise surprise it is india. Thus less people experience the reverse situation but if a white child enlists in a school in mumbai, well, I am sure it will suffer the same if not more. All this can be avoided if you STAY WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG.

GO BACK TO YOUR SHITHOLE RETARD NEXT TIME DONT MOVE TO A COUNTRY FULL OF WHITE PEOPLE STUPID FUCK!

You're lucky they weren't black it would have been violence. Japanese kids would bully you to suicide. Being a minority sucks. People suck. I bet the only white girl in a class of indians would get it worse than I care to mention in your home country. I'm sorry it was rough op. And racism is the correct response. But thinking white people are especially bad is low IQ and delusional. That's as easy as it could have been. Blame your parents for putting you in that environment.

If you ever dare say this to a hindu in front of his face I can guarantee you will be dead on the spot. We are not cowards like filthy white pigs we Hindus brought civilization to this world and are the true aryan race. I am glad my hindu brothers in Canada are silently genociding you through migration

Didn't read lol

Attached: download (30).jpg (256x256, 7.05K)

>white people only care for themselves
WHITE PEOPLE LET YOU LIVE IN THEIR COUNTRY YOU STUPID FUCKING PAJEET

>I do not know what the solution is
you going back, what else?

Yes
This is why I cheer white replacement. They deserve it

Eww get that snow nigger out of here

damn, kids being mean in school... never happened before... you must be SO special, trust me.

>move into to someone else’s house
>wtf why are you treating me like an outsider

Uh, sir?
This is a 7-11 & I ordered a slurpy.

Yeah ok, move back to india then.

AHAHAHAHA READING THIS IN A HEAVY INDIAN ACCENT IS HILARIOUS

You just don't get it.

You WILL live under Sharia.
You WILL eat the beef.
You WILL get circumcised.
You WILL perform the hajj.
You WILL veil your women.
You WILL abstain from alcohol.
You WILL destroy all false idols.
You WILL rebuild the Babri Masjid.
You WILL pray towards Mecca 5 times a day.
India WILL be Muslim, and you WILL be happy.

Attached: ghazwa-e-hind.jpg (480x480, 33.16K)

what a 5'2 manlet hindu street shitter going to do to a white man? ill just kick you to the curb and throw you into a trash can where you belong