Do you think pic related is right about this art style?

Do you think pic related is right about this art style?

I see it everywhere, in ads, textbooks, websites. I never liked it but could never pinpoint exactly why.

Is it really another weapon in (((their))) arsenal to pollute our spirit and impoverish our thought by denying any sort of beauty and complexity?

Attached: non-art is death.png (1280x1096, 216.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFb7BOI_QFc&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, and it's the same with modern architecture.

Yes, this is known. normies talk about it, some even know it as “globohomo”behold
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lFb7BOI_QFc&

It’s just another extension of Western moral and cultural decay. Along with the rest of the globohomo agenda in cinema, music, radio, news, education etc
>Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book has been rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street and building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And that process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped.

Looks like Elsa gate style "art", I think that style is just popular now because it's really easy to "animate". You see that crap all over Youtube

Yes.
It's "flat art", aka globohomo design.

Attached: 1590592797601.jpg (1200x4140, 1.62M)

That art style is literally called globohomo except it stands for globo homogeneous

AI GENERATED HELLSCAPE 2029 ASSIMILATION PROGRAM

Had no idea that even normies had noticed it and openly talked about it. Usually when even they notice something, the problem is in its terminal stage.

I agree. It is the death of beauty and skill. It's done so that art can be "democratized" to the masses and they can ruin it as they ruin all things they move to. Art is expression of the heart and soul, so it serves little purpose to give it to the heartless and the soulless.

Attached: 1650588474082.png (600x601, 127.73K)

sounds like a god damn woman becoming hysterical over nothing again.

I never heard that

>Usually when even they notice something, the problem is in its terminal stage.
Take a look around user. I think it is. This art move is a symptom of the collapse of beauty, not the cause of it. Normies just notice this more because it's on their commercials and other bullshit they consoom.

I’m not reading that

Attached: 74138D78-8C09-4217-90BF-4E0F9225786C.jpg (1125x1078, 880.64K)

Enjoy the monkeypox, faggot

It's not really that insidious
Vector graphics can be scaled up and down infinitely without any compression. This makes them ideal for modern design since it means the same image can be rendered on a phone screen or a TV and still look the same. This leads to the simplistic geometrical art style

Attached: spline.png (577x461, 18.49K)

Lolbert brain

Well said, frog clown. With the excuse of spreading art to the less wealthy and less educated, they degrade art to their intellectual and spiritual level.

Jesus fucking christ, was that pic done as a joke by a Any Forumsack?

Is it a real one?

That might be a tangential benefit, but I doubt it's the only reason this shit was created. After all, doesn't it predate TVs and computers? Didn't this hyper stylized style originate in the 20s or 30s, together with Dadaism and all that jazz?

Yandex finds no other results. Could be OC from here or just some obscure reddit-tier grab.