I hate this. I don’t want to be here anymore. I want to go back...

I hate this. I don’t want to be here anymore. I want to go back. I want to go back to 4 years ago when I was a dumbfuck mindless redditor. I want to go back to 8 years ago when all I had was discord. Except I can’t. I can’t go back for the same reason I came here in the first place. Every time I try to take a step back, to reverse the process, I just get fucking banned, or my silenced from either twitter, discord, reddit, whatever, you name it. That’s what inevitably pushed me here in the first place, this last place on the internet where you can say whatever you want. Pushing me here has changed me. Whenever I see a black person in public the first word that comes to my mind is “nigger”. I don’t want to think like this anymore. I want to leave. I want to go back. Please let me leave. I don’t want to be stuck in here with all of you.

Attached: B4AC05EC-A4EC-42F2-AD44-32D6C298D8C3.png (600x600, 185.48K)

Whiny faggot.

Settle down, troon. Be grateful you haven’t chopped your weenie off just yet

It's like Australia, the weak creatures are forced into the outback, and a few thousand years later they come back out deadlier than before

I just want to be able to swear in video games again.

You just wait. Get comfy

Attached: IMG_20220401_073555_104.jpg (400x409, 16.48K)

Didn't you read the TOS? You're here forever.

Attached: 1654565388596.webm (360x640, 1.96M)

Hah, at least if I was trans I would have offed myself by now. I even have tranny suicide rates memorized. That’s what this shitty place has done to me.

Go outside you retard.

Did you go though a whiny faggot phase?
Yeah, though so.
Maybe you should check your post-cock-gobbling privilege.
Some of us still guzzle cum because we still believe in the Bil Of Rights or whatever.
Maybe think about the freshly redpilled and their feelings.
Maybe be a little less toxic.
>he/him
Also, OP, you should read picrel.
Huggles.

Attached: merchant_A_TIMELY_WARNING.png (913x814, 108.88K)

Go to a blue board it’s better

>Whenever I see a black person in public the first word that comes to my mind is “nigger”.
Basato.

Not to late to off yourself user.

Why does nobody warn you about this? All everyone ever tells you about this place is that it’s full of racists and nazis because you can say whatever you want. Why doesn’t anyone earn you about the actual terrifying part?

Are you that emotional carrot top faggot?
All of your posts are so fucking obvious. Just admit you have a vagina already.

Attached: 1649915464268.jpg (600x608, 50.07K)

I browse Any Forums all day and I never think "nigger" or some similar slur when I'm walking because when I'm out I mind my fucking business, be either the thing I need to buy, the place I need to be or the food I'm craving. If you go outside and you actively let niggers / jews / woman / etc annoy you mentally then your mind self control is weak. To be racist you need the self control you accuse others races to be lack of, otherwise you are not better. I don't say this often but you seems weak to be a racist,

Sorry you can't un-see, you can un-know. There is no escape from this fun.

Attached: tumblr_p56frxWXgi1va8dc2o1_500.jpg (460x460, 42.93K)

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Lol fuck you, nigger

The Lord Jesus Christ helped me, he will help you. Repent and turn to our God.

Attached: 1591041634619.png (255x364, 238.42K)

Just learn to chill out. The world is ending, politics is fake and darwinism will sort all the racial shit out in the long run anyways so there's literally no reason for you to give a shit about anything you see going on around you. Find God, read some good books and unironically touch some grass. Diversify your assets and become as self sufficient as possible and you'll be fine

Because nobody will admit that we're right, and the truth hurts the most

Attached: BLM.webm (640x640, 834.45K)

If I had a vagina do you think I'd be here?

Attached: merchant_racial_tension.jpg (835x1024, 191.3K)

Welcome to the hurt box friend remember you are here forever

>8 years
>discord
8 years ago everyone used Skype and before that IRC chat.