Could Matt Walsh be a future rallying representative for the Republican platform and voters?

Could Matt Walsh be a future rallying representative for the Republican platform and voters?

Attached: mattwalsh.jpg (679x404, 75.9K)

I personally disagree with 2/3 things here.

wtf since when he turned so based? I remember as recently as 2018 he was railing against le evil alt-right but now he uses their talking points?

This is what the party stands for, though. He's a very popular figure.

He's a Jew worshiping protestant cuckold. The movie was good but don't mistake him for anything but a Zionist.

Right wingers are gullible and glom on to anyone who says what they want to hear, so he says what they want to hear

Yeah, he totally shies away from Israel and anything about who is behind a vast majority of these bad polices inflicted upon us.

I dont care about abortion because i dont like people and the less there are the better. besides if the type of girl who would get an abortion cant the child will probably be raised a retarted commie anyway

>It should be the illegal for doctors to do this to anyone of any age
There is only question you need to ask: Is he against infant genital cutting?

Attached: they take it personally.jpg (1328x957, 279.31K)

I don't think he's ever spoken out about it.

They're focusing on all the dumb shit. Recucklicans' only priority needs to be securing political power so that demonrats never have power again. Then when we have 3/4 of state legislatures we can pass a constitutional amendment to split up California, Oregon, Washington, Illinois, and New York.

He's working for the tribe and pretended to be a "man in a car" with a three thousand dollar lapel mic set up. Everything you think is manufactured for you, faggot.

Controlled opposition

bottom left is legit insane lmao americans are retarded

It's rather sad that modern American conservatism has been dragged so fucking low that your key issues are preventing negroid abortions and stopping gays from sterilizing themselves.

He's the white Tariq Nasheed.

Walsh is better than everyone here. Especially since this is a slide thread filled with trannyfaggot men

He's a fucking wolf in sheeps clothing and doesn't want you talking about 2000 mules or the fact that CISA just had to acknowledge that election machines can be hacked and wants you talking about this inconsequential bullshit instead. Because he works for (((Ben Shapiro))).

This. All of this stuff are things that should be solved with one bill in each state, and done. One week at most. Not something to keep dragging out again while getting nothing done and dragging it out for when there's something else far more important going on. We've reverted to the 2010-2014 GOP method and even though there might be gains in the short term, unless we correct course it's fucking over in the long term.

Based Daily Jew’s shabbos goy.

he's the only truly based dude at (((the daily wire)))

You watch, you watch the right eat into him because he's not goose stepping jews into camps.

He's a Catholic, you mong

I remember this guy absolutely hating Trump back in the day and being a Bill Kristol tier neocon, did something change?

You could see this as "controlled opposition".
Or you could see it as conservatives of all religions realising that they have more in common with each other than their common enemy, and banding together to solve a problem.