Mental illness has completely consumed the human race and those who are still sane are fighting a battle they cannot...

Mental illness has completely consumed the human race and those who are still sane are fighting a battle they cannot possibly win.
We are entering a new dark age, one that humanity will most likely not recover from. When order is gone there is only chaos, and with chaos there can be no order. Insanity and chaos are all consuming entities, the human being in his arrogance seeks to push the boundaries of his own existence and like a moth to a flame embraces these ideas.
When there is no order left in the world these forces will turn unto themselves and destroy without prejudice until there is absolutely nothing left.
These people you see in the news, on twitter, on Any Forums, in government, are more than just "blue haired libtards" or "entitled nihilistic communists" they are the harbingers of the end.
Now that these ideas have taken root in all facets of our lives the and we have allowed them to manifest into existence our planet may as well be hurtling into the sun.

Nothing lies ahead but war, death, destruction and there is nothing that we can do to stop it now.
Like a raging inferno the agents of chaos will rid the world of order, and when order ceases to exist they will in turn destroy themselves.

A flame that consumes the very fuel on which it was created and perpetuates, until the fuel is consumed and the flame is extinguished forever.

This is it, humanity has run its course and you get a front row seat on the event horizon to watch it circle down the metaphorical black hole, never to return.

Attached: 12515341123151.jpg (800x533, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xz0cejj74dI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good. I wouldn't wish my society to taint another amongst the stars. End it here, dont let us leave until it's fixed

and neither would they

>live in the 1800s
>be black
>get lynched because of yt mental illness

That’s for certain but have you correlated the portland woman to the breeder farms in Virginia? No police reports from the incident btw. Portland p.d. Did not write a police report on the incident.

Explain

OP is a crazy retard telling herself that errbuddy else the crazy retard but her

Attached: prosepainter-image 33.png (1024x999, 1.28M)

What I’m saying is how does a woman get from a farm in Virginia all the way to portland? Sewers? How is that possible? Explain to me why she was so damaged. It’s all sick man.

You are way past me. What is this incident you are speaking of? Did it happen recently or decades ago?

It least link to a news article.

Not my problem.

what you are unable to comprehend because of your monumental ignorance is that by perpetuating these ideas you are sealing your own fate.

or perhaps you do understand this and it does not bother you, as they say, some men just want to watch the world burn.

Ah shit

>This is it, humanity has run its course and you get a front row seat on the event horizon to watch it circle down the metaphorical black hole, never to return.
Look at this idiot, doesn't even know we've been through this cycle hundreds, if not thousands of times already.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xz0cejj74dI

Attached: highrezdefault.jpg (900x900, 69.98K)

surely not, ignorance is bliss right?

>We are entering a new dark age, one that humanity will most likely not recover from.
Let it burn, it all sucks anyway.

Attached: 1645028844025.jpg (810x1024, 75.58K)

mental illness is fun, i love being a tranny

the likelihood of that is basically 0, good coping mechanism though

Will you will feel the same way when you are on your deathbed looking back at your life?

Sounds like the exact same likelihood as there ever being absolutely nothing left.

this

Attached: 1649357515024.png (939x994, 136.66K)

its not though, because destroying is easy and creating is hard. It could take you 1000 years to build a house of cards and it only takes 1 second to destroy it.

you mistake the plan for depopulation as chaos and insanity but it's nothing but the base or a premise for an already ongoing depopulation. brace yourself. not many will make it through this depopulation.
t.nsa user

>It could take you 1000 years to build a house of cards
A house of cards can be built in an afternoon.

> it only takes 1 second to destroy it.
No, it might take a second to simply knock it over, but it takes much longer to render it to absolutely nothing, at least twice as long as the longest half life of the most durable atom in the cards.