We have to at least try. For the future of our white children

We have to at least try. For the future of our white children.

Attached: Untitled751_20220604151227.png (1028x684, 275.38K)

I would rather side with the Jews

Bring the black hundreds back!

Then you are the enemy.

White people are the Israelites from the bible.

The problem really is coming from the christcucks. There was a time before 2015 when it didn’t even come up. If it did it was christcuck vs christcuck threads. Where they condemned each other to hell. If anything, the Paganlarpers did them a favor of giving them an external enemy that they could unite around. Alas, the days for magical thinking is over. It’s all a liability now.

Attached: 6DEE2498-95FF-442E-B8A5-F95E5BB1368A.jpg (225x225, 8.7K)

those individual groups do not work together to do anything, what in the world would make you think they can work together?

what would they do, shitpost in the same place?

OP said jews user. All the real jews are either dead or Christian so "jews" in this instance means the Pharisees

>unite
they don't do anything, what would they unite to do, more nothing?

You are a jew

My creepy uncle is ruddy, and his name is Dan. Can he be your messiah?

Attached: 7CE8BDEB-3012-4A6E-BDBA-D8E8E69D6C12.jpg (350x345, 58.36K)

Pagans are cringe. Just look at that faggot Varg.

If you’re a catholic you’re my brother no matter what you look like.

You already have.

They are good at rabidly derailing and turning people sick with their incessant jingoisms and Troonish argument style of wordplay and semantics. If they could be sent to actually annoy Commies and jews, and gum up their works, at least they could slow things down. Best case scenario, they annoy each other to death.

Attached: 1957C111-CE8A-424A-9B0E-3204532731A1.png (800x1000, 928.36K)

I've trying to build whitetopia together with Judeo-Christians in minecraft, but they keep bringing based christian negroes and mestizos into it and calling people who object "race idolators".
Sure, there is a discord gang of 20 based tradcath KJV sedevacantist baptist real christians who don't do that and sieg heil every day, but they compose such an insignificant fraction of Judeo-Chrisian population, that rest doesn't even take them seriously.

communists never do anything anyone should care about and jews don't do important things in the public eye

Its really the whole of the society. Christians back in even in the 2000s had more balls and would press hard on issues. Most of the good leaders have passed away. Society has gotten soft, and brainwashed.

Attached: B4824B03-4D92-4610-A1B7-C1D9EBEF67B1.jpg (339x295, 40.21K)

>work together with pagans
>child-fucking, alchemical tranny-pushing elites are literally pagans
Why would we work together with the enemy?

>Atheist Jews

“We must all hang together or we will surely hang separately.” 'Benjamin Franklin

Attached: Capture.png (867x930, 1.61M)

It’s not real world Christians I have an issue with. They are normies that believe in shit like voting and praying for change. It’s the Any Forums brand that doesn’t so much have faith, but rather an autistic OCD fixation. They only want to use the religion as a vehicle to tell others to go to hell in response to the inability to even change the own church community that they deny gas anything wrong with it. Any Forums has turned Into /x/. Who gives a fuck about what jews were up to thousands of years ago. It’s factoids even if it was true. Today and tomorrow are what we should be talking about.

Attached: 20F79748-21D7-4D5F-922F-0540DF1B68B9.jpg (1024x576, 112.72K)

Pagans already hang together with the elites, see:

>elites are literally goyim
You sure of it buddy?

Attached: 1641729466596.png (1256x1190, 806.86K)

you'd never do anything, you're too lazy and dumb and nihilist

Well they worship pagan gods, dabble in pagan magic practices and fight Christianity. What else would you call them but pagans?

Attached: khazarsarethesynagogueofsatan.png (780x870, 1.34M)

This is the best you lazy retards can do. Shit-talk jews online. You'll never do anything more, you don't even know what you'd do.

Go get some exercise in nature you might not be as depressed and nihilistic

>work together with pagans
>>child-fucking, alchemical tranny-pushing elites are literally pagans
>Why would we work together with the enemy?
Go back to turkey

Attached: 1654425471034.png (600x753, 119.45K)

Attached: 1654577941261.jpg (425x543, 47.99K)

I’m willing to cooperate with pagans, but I will not respect them.

>I’m willing to cooperate with pagans, but I will not respect them.

Attached: 1630557738963.png (535x649, 241.11K)

Point is that "pagan" literally just means "goy". It's a blanket term that blankets whole universe outside of jewish tribal god worshipers.

>fight Christianity
If they actually fought Christianity with resources they are claimed to have, it would have been fucking gone 50 years ago. What you mistake as "fighting" is middle tier kikes poking it with a stick to assert their dominance over lesser castes in Abrahamic hierarchy.

>It’s the Any Forums brand that doesn’t so much have faith, but rather an autistic OCD fixation.
Yeah I understand that, and my belief is everyone finds their own path to god. I became a reborn Christian after losing myself. What got me to
Come back was realizing the reality of the occult and their satanic practices. Small group of jew are very much involved, but it’s a whole blood line of people who think they are special from the regular plebs, I am sure you have came across such things.

You know it, jews actually tried to force christcuckery in china but nobody bought into it, so they had to use communism later.

Attached: 1628034855374.png (843x882, 1.15M)

I left when they started asking for refugee donations on top of my tithe the masks and miracle vaxx talk made it where I won’t even bring my kids for the cultural and community aspects. I wasn’t a firm believer anyway, but thought it was good foundation for family.

Pagans are a loud but miniscule bunch of people on the internet. They have just about no relevance in real life.

which is y this should be understood as a slide thread, with a single post OP to confirm it.