Weed has been federally legal since 2018

"Industrial hemp" has been a federally uncontrolled substance since December 2018.
"Industrial hemp" is defined as any cannabis plant or product producted from a cannabis plant that contains less than 0.3% delta-9 THC by dry weight.
(Growers can just add filler to make any product legal.)
You can use any cannabinoid gathered from any cannabis plant in any amount as long as it's not delta-9 THC for any purpose (delta 8, and other chemicals much, much stronger than delta-9).
You can own and possess guns and weed under these rules and comply with all federal firearm laws.
USPS will deliver this to your house legally in less than a week, no matter where you are.
Weed is literally legal in all 50 states now as long as you eat it instead of smoke it.
Using weed and owning guns is now federally legal in the USA. Adjust to this new reality.

Attached: lumi.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

And canada legalized cocaine.
Adjust to that reality.

Delta-8 is incredibly bad for you, all of the processing includes heavy metals

Enjoy dying of lymphoma in 10 years

Ok. What's your point? Are you trying to imply something?

Your grandma has problem bought CBD before you even knew it was legal. I'm saying that THC is legal, under exactly the same federal rules.Regardless of what you think of the people who use it, or any of that, weed prohibition is over forever in the USA. Somehow this obvious fact hasn't filtered through public consciousness yet.

>has no problem

I'm mainly posting this becuase I wonder how so few peopel know this is the case now. It's not a secret, or obscure.

Enjoy your psychosis and paranoia.

anti-smokers were maskers before covid was even a thing

weed is harmless and good for you and guns are for self defense, whats your point?

>Enjoy your psychosis and paranoia.

I smoked weed pretty much every day for 10 years 1969 to 1979, even working a second job in a bar as a bouncer with crazy assholes making death threats against me all the time sometimes several times a night. We'd even get attacked by groups of guys and have big brawls. Never got paranoid once. I don't understand the weed---> paranoia narrative at all. I just enjoyed being stoned. Lately at the very end of the lockdown, just in May I tried some legal mouth sprays of sativa at 30% THC and I just didn't enjoy it that much. meh..

Edibles have no effect on me.

>Edibles have no effect on me.

It's a different buzz for sure. Not as enjoyable. More physical less cerebral.

>I smoked weed pretty much every day for 10 years 1969 to 1979
Look here boomer, it's not the same weed anymore.

Attached: proxy-image - 2022-06-06T215056.152.jpg (745x353, 56.1K)

Increase dosage.

>Look here boomer, it's not the same weed anymore.
I know, but I just don't get as high anymore even though it's supposedly so strong. Weird. But then I quit because no matter how much shit I smoked I wasn't getting high anymore. :(

The potheads I know don't even get high. They smoke and take a nap. One genius blacks out from dabbing wax which leads me to believe something else is going on.

Idk if it's that weed isn't the same maybe the first times when young just feel better. Il never forget how great it felt ditching class with friends and blazing it via a pepsi can behind a wal mart. Or on a late start at my friends house and his drug friend comes over and we light up with a bong. I think times were just funner in general.

don't fight it, that's just God talking to you
proof? people always make fear memes like this but never prove it

Attached: 1633375294187.png (1672x686, 218.37K)

bro.
ever since legalization came through potency has dropped.
this "not the same weed," bullshit is complete fucking garbage.
people only dislike weed because they want to control the actions and lives of othera for the sake of control.

>this "not the same weed," bullshit is complete fucking garbage
Saying things like that is one of the side effects.

>processing weed involves heavy metals
what a fuckin idiot this guy is.
ya know how they process weed? obviously not, so i will tell you.
when the stoma on the flowers of the plant turn orange you cut off the flowers, dry them, weigh it out, throw it in a bag/jar and then shipnit out.
its just a dude with a pair of scisors in a clean room...
god damn cerial contains more heavy metals. baby formula contains more heavy metals. fucking eye drops contain more heavy metals.
eat the whole thing all at once. take like 100mg to the dome. you will be nice and high for like 12 hours.
its bullshit.
your brain adapts to it over time, making it less profound.

>makes up random side effects
okay, chuckles.

Feels good man

Telling people how smart weed makes you is another side effect.

No...zero effect. Ive eaten half a cake, seven brownies, a whole box of candies...nothing.
I metabolize it too quickly. Smoking is fine. Eating it is a waste.

Wont matter. Hasn't before.