>if you give the people higher wages they’ll just charge you infinity for rent and food!!

How stupid are billionaire shills? Everyone can be paid well it’s been done before you have no excuse for not being behind higher wages

Attached: 15AF4BB3-71CE-4EAC-A086-1F7F36BADF6E.jpg (4096x3072, 604.74K)

>tranime
You have bigger problems than inflation son

My landlord blatantly disrespects the lease, I am worried they have something they will pull if I sue them. They seem to be practically gagging for small claims court :(

>tranime
You’ve got bigger problems to worry about

If you make under 75k a year you are homeless.
If you make under 150k a year you are poor.
Majority makes like 12 an hour.

There's no precedent for anything rightwingers claim. None of their rightwing rhetoric. "Free market" bullshit or whatever. Anytime in history their ideas are tried it leads to awful shit. Anytime in history left ideas are tried it leads to good shit. Even in the Soviet Union or Mao's China, where life definitely sucked for a large variety of reasons not related to communism, communism made people's lives so immeasurable better. You can't expect rightwingers to ever grasp stuff like this though. They're terminally uneducated people and nuance is impossible for them

we need communism at this point. People in russsia overwhelmingly polled wanting to go back to that system

This website is a constant d&c to stop the occupy movement from reforming. If it starts reforming spooks will start infiltrating to make it violent like Mitchell Wesley Carlson the umbrella guy.

All paid for with your tax dollars, but we don't have enough money to run our healthcare systems so the world has to shut down over a virus.

It made people's lives better literally anywhere it was implemented. Their lives may still have sucked because those societies usually had to have some kind of terrible and shitty circumstance to drive people to usually fight a literal fucking war for communism in the first place. But always it made life markedly better

>Everyone gets 20% pay increase
>Landlords: "huh, I guess I can charge 20% more :^)"
>Retail vendors: "huh, I guess I can charge 20% more :^)"
>Health care providers: "huh, I guess I can charge 20% more :^)"
>Governments: "huh, I guess we'll take 20% more :^)"
This is happening now even without pay increases and even when people can't afford it. Vendors don't care about your income when you're still buying superfluous goods. Side note: poor people are usually poor for a reason (hint: that reason isn't other people).

>usually
That word was simply not supposed to be in there

You are not a woman. The government is not your friend. Billionaires are dumb lackeys who were allowed to have fun toys to play with as long as they do as they’re told. Jews rape and kill and eat white Christian children in order to summon and bind demons. Republicans and Democrats are the weakest attempt at a Hegelian dialectic in recent history. They’re all the same and they all hate you. They convinced you to chop off your dick and take estrogen pills. You are not happier now than you were before. It didn’t work.

>>usually
>That word was simply not supposed to be in there
Not twice, I mean. It was supposed to be in there once but I have no clue how it ended up in there the 2nd time.

Alright anyway I'm done correcting myself

>The government is not your friend.
You have no right to complain about government if you are a capitalist or rightwinger of any stripe. If you're a rightwinger, you believe in property law, so you believe in government

I'm not defending billionaires. I'm defending myself. Everytime you faggots try to tax the rich it's the middle class that winds up getting fucked. It happened with Obamacare, it happened with covid bailouts, and it's happening again with student loan forgiveness. Fuck you.

Billionaires dont pay taxes. They never will pay taxes. They fled California to avoid them. You will never get billionaires to pay taxes. You're better off decapitating them and throwing a big parade where it rains money like in Batman. Congress will never get Bezos and Musk and Zuckerberg to pay taxes.

Continue. Don’t change course at all. The pod will be cozy. The bugs won’t taste that bad. The side effects from the boosters are just placebo. You are a real woman, a pretty feminine woman, with a real vagina. Your money is more than just paper with numbers.

Where is the extra money going to come from for the employers to pay? Neck yourself tou autistic reddit transvestite.

you have higher wages than ever, and everything costs more than ever
how do you not get it by now

That's all your own rightwing policies you're describing. Living in pods, that's gonna be the result of your capitalist wealth inequality. Eating bugs, that's because of your free market policies. Free marketers want to desocialize the meat industry, which is gonna drive up prices, meaning people need to find alternative sources of protein. Boosters you're just being stupid about but regardless big pharma and for profit pharma is your capitalist monster.

All of these things are you. Do you understand how fucking stupid you are? This is what you fucking autistic retards do. You're so fucking stupid, literally low IQ, autistic, mentally ill, uneducated, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, so you just spew this random shit and it's all idiotic shit your rightwing views cause. Then you pretend other people did it

lol just print more money lmao

>If you're a rightwinger, you believe in property law, so you believe in government
Lmao, I know marxists are retarded, but holy fuck

Please, you fucking subhuman autist, tell me what you think is "retarded" or wrong about that statement. Holy god damn shit. Imagine being a capitalist and not even knowing what it is or means

>Please, you fucking subhuman autist, tell me what you think is "retarded" or wrong about that statement. Holy god damn shit. Imagine being a capitalist and not even knowing what it is or means
Like seriously how can SO many of you be capiatalists and not even know like "wow yea the government protects my property"

memflag and vpn?

Attached: inside you.png (636x650, 254.92K)

Welcome to Any Forums, an anime based website.

Easier to get higher wages if the billionaires can't import foreign workers.

Everyone is just wrong. They’re dumb. I’m dumb. You’re the smart one. You’re coasting along, having a grand old time. You are a powerful strong woman who loves eating her bugs and living in her pod. You even got a machine to dilate for you while you sleep. It’s really not that bad. Sure, you miss how things used to be, but that’s the past. It’s done with. You enjoy your pod and your bugs and your wound.

Their margins are going to decrease, they will have to cut costs (usually resulting in reducing overheads like leases/rent, insurance, personnel, etc.), charge their clients more, find more tax workarounds, or just collapse under the massive increase in expenses. Marxists aren't known for their financial acumen.

can you fags atleast stop saying "higher wages"
higher wages do absolutely nothing
you make $30/hr your rent is $5000
you want more buying power
that's a completely different story

On the left/right scale, do you know what is at the end of the right-wing? Anarchy. Please, tell me what anarchy is. Tell me how you can't sit there and honestly state that right-wing inclined people are "for" governments, when they're the ones who want smaller government and less government involvement in their lives? We want little to no government, you stupid marxist cunt. It's you retards that fellate government authority and demand them to take care of you in exchange for your rights and freedoms.

I can't wait to gut every fucking marxist I find.

Why would a rich westerner like you deserve higher wages? How much has your productivity gone up for the past decade compared to a worker in China, India or Indonesia? If you think billionaires are stealing from the workers, why don't you start your own company? If you're a good person you'll pay your employees good wages. But you won't because you're just as selfish as the billionaires are. Difference is you're low IQ and lazy which stops you from improving yourself and finding a better paying job. All you can do is complain. Entitled little bitch.

>higher wages do absolutely nothing
Yea no, this is wrong. They do

>>higher wages do absolutely nothing
>Yea no, this is wrong. They do
Also your post is like dunning kruger level way of thinking about wages. It's just typical republican dunning kruger stuff. No man. When you raise wages you raise wages. Duh

Yep. I have zero problem with taxing the actual rich, but I grew up with these people and I know they all covertly want to kill anyone still living what passes for a decent middle-class life just as much.

>Yea no, this is wrong. They do
yeah no, they don't
because everything goes up with it
you're too retarded to have any concept of abstract thinking, so you beg for bigger numbers and then act confused when you're paying $4000 for a closet

Do you how much billionaires make by doing literally nothing?

>On the left/right scale, do you know what is at the end of the right-wing? Anarchy.
No. This is just false. Not only is it just false you need to be really profoundly stupid and uneducated to believe such a retarded thing

>wtf??? you want more money *milk and bread triple in price* uhhh WHY? *gas cost 90% of hourly wage* you think you deserve to breathe? you’re nothing now go do the jobs that require society to function while i benefit from it >:)

Attached: DF3A10D9-3787-4CB1-8E56-335CAB131C0A.jpg (827x457, 45.98K)

I'm all for higher wages. But wage controls are like price controls, nobody gains except speculative investors and banks.

No. That's not how it works. That is literally not how an economy works

>No. That's not how it works. That is literally not how an economy works
Like it's literally not how an economy works. how the fuck can you literally believe "when wages go up, they go down!" I mean jesus christ dude fuck you subhumans. It's really fucking pathetic and sad

>Solving a fundamental issue in your system by just giving everyone more money that you pulled out of your ass without preventing the inevitable price gouging
Just because you say the opposing argument first in a snarky why doesn't mean you disproved it. Retards like you are the reason this world is dying.

>No. That's not how it works. That is literally not how an economy works
It's literally how it works.
It is directly and wholly correlative.
You want more purchasing power, not higher wages.

No it's not how it works. Every single economist on the planet would tell you that's not how it works. Higher wages =/= "inflation" you fucking moron. Inflation comes from the printed money supply

die faggots

Rightwing ideas made the world worse everytime they were implemented

>Inflation comes from the printed money supply
It's bizarre.
You get it, but you don't want to get it.