How much can SSRIs reduce height growth?

Attached: 1654509730995.jpg (750x749, 189.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They cease it.

>tranime
You’ve got bigger problems to worry about

I looked into this because I was on them for a bit in my teen years. I think it can be pretty significant. They can also cause issues with orgasm (PSSD).

Stop taking them and deal with your shit in a healthier manner, bro.

Oh yes adderall and other amphetamines also stunt height growth, so does smoking weed. My own height got stunted by not only SSRIs for a few months at the start of puberty but also those steroid nasal sprays (the corticosteroids go systemic). I'm 5'10 but was predicted by my pediatrician to be 6'2. If you're a teen just stay away from drugs, including prescription ones.

Drink milk that has growth hormones in it.
Not this fancy synth milk.

>taking SSRIs before you're done growing
ngmi

raypeat.com/articles/articles/serotonin-depression-aggression.shtml

>I was on them for a bit in my teen years.
How long have you been taking it?

Bump

Holy shit my little cousin is on SSRIs... I had no idea...

My own growth got stunted because of taking Accutane when I was 14, it sucks

Completely ceases it
> 5’5 indian

What to do? The needful, I suppose.

I have been taking paxil since I was 18 years old. Two years passed, my family has a history of late growth. I don't know how much I could really lose.

Why does the third world have a SSRI problem now?

Take them long enough and you'll be six feet under.

This nigger is a bot.

See:

only 2 or so months but it was right when puberty began for me, I think it fucked me up

They became more common than you think.

It's unknowable user unless you have a detailed history of hand X-rays or growth curves charts.

As a baby I was predicted to be at least 184 cm and that's my height now, who knows if I could have been taller

The mental problems of zoomers are present everywhere. I'm an old millennial and when I was a teenager this stuff was unheard of.

SSRIs definitely stunt penis growth. my penis ended up being only 7 inches long. shit sucks.

Attached: 1652696872367.png (800x732, 287.87K)

that’s actually pretty small but you’re white so it makes sense

Eat raw onion to cancel it out