In Pennsylvania, you can't buy beer and liquor in the same stores

And the alcohol stores are all government owned.

What bullshit is this?

Attached: Pennsylvania.jpg (1600x1074, 195.14K)

NC is the same way. A few states are. On the upside government stores stick with MSRP and don't mark up rare bottles the way private stores do. It's the only positive I can think of.

In PA, the liquor store is literally called the "state store". Buying beer at the grocery store is a recent development. Before you had to go to a "beer distributor" or buy 6 packs at restaurants that had a liquor license.

pennsylvania is the niggerville california of the east coast. it's full of niggers and all the white people are insufferable emos and sjws and perverts. everyone is mean in philly and it smells like piss. i hate pennsylvania. bunch of weirdos. new york and new jersey people are so much nicer than pennsylvania. i'd rather be in new york city than philadelphia. philly is a bunch of faggots and losers, at least new yorkers have balls

NJ is like this and they have a minimum price for alcohol. It bullshit. They can't sell it under a set price.

What gives government the right to do this shit? It's communism.
Why does NJ have this law?

NAZARETH REPRESENT

>

PA is pretty based tho. I think I'll move there before SHTF. Seems like outside the major cities there are almost no niggers anywhere.

It’s because of religious Puritan faggots wanting to control your life.

>new york and new jersey people are so much nicer
kek have you been to either of those places? literal shitholes Tbh.

You can't base an entire state off of a single city btw. Most counties in PA are 85%+ white.

>PA
>Puritan
You have to go back (to Massachusetts)

yea but theyre all pedophiles and emos and crackheads

So what? Get ahold of your addictions, plan ahead and load up per trip.

Attached: 20200522_014114_IMG_0922.png (489x383, 242.25K)

NJ doesn't have state run liquor stores or beer marts

Try going outside the cities and you'll see a difference. Lived in NY and NJ, PA has all of the tri-state coming over

I'm starting to understand why Americans are so weird about beer. Imagine having to do any of that to get a fucking box of beer. Conversely I can get a box at the dairy, the supermarket, the liqore store or wherever and if I lived back in Asia it'd be fine to start drinking inside the fucking airport. Makes sense now why all those college kids drink that piss beer and think it's special

PAfag here. I can buy beer at my local Martin's, a grocery store.

The whole JewSA is a shithole, retard

Attached: 0B4C9B9B-ED88-4C95-A23B-A891D7352B00.png (337x379, 68.22K)

What is the context behind this nihonjin saving this image to his computer?

>Land of the free
>Home of the brave

Western PA is pretty comfy but idk if I could deal with the wacky liquor laws. I can buy booze anywhere in Illinois

Fuck Pitts((((burg))), Harris(((burg))), and Philadelphia.