READ THIS BEFORE YOU WRITE IT OFF:

This is the food of the future. I can’t digest meat or milk well- I get tired and lazy after eating most cooked meat. BUT my body craves protein so I had been searching for an alternative to meat but just veggies, onions products and lab grown things don’t satiate my body’s desire for protein. Then I found this and it’s changed my life. I’ll tell you why:

Cricket powder is a superfood and doesn’t taste like anything really. It kind of has a nutty, almond flavor. You can put it on or in anything or bake/make pasta with it as a substitute for flour.
It’s crazy high in complete protein, 2xs more than beef, with all 9 essential amino acids, way more calcium than milk, 2Xs more iron than spinach, high in omega 3, and 7Xs higher in B12 than salmon. ALSO, it’s SUPER eco-friendly: producing cricket powder requires SO MUCH less resources than dairy protein, not to mention it creates less waste/gasses than beef.

From an anthropological standpoint, eating this would be going back to our roots more accurately than paleo or any fad diets based on what our ancestors ate. If you want to read more about anthropological lifestyles, I suggest reading Eat Like a Human by Dr. Bill Schindler.

Attached: 1650881528092.jpg (1536x2048, 472.7K)

Whats the shelf life?

sage, fuck off kike, never eating the bugs you fucking stupid jew

no

YOU VILL EAT ZE BUGS

Fag

>I can't digest meat or milk well
>Everyone else has to stop consuming meat and dairy
words cannot describe

Attached: 1651181118865.png (1748x1032, 1.67M)

Will my cat eat it?

sounds gay

>I can’t digest meat well
What is wrong with you? Meat is the easiest thing to digest, maybe eggs are easier

/thread

>(((schindler)))

Fucking heeb rats

Attached: 3EF5C70A-3A56-4443-81DC-3BC9AB4501C4.jpg (720x506, 39.56K)

PROBABLY IS GAY!

Attached: 1654480380647.gif (286x229, 174.89K)

>I can’t digest meat or milk well
Why are we even allowing you to continue consuming precious resources at all?

You can't digest shit because your guts are having autoimmune responses to all the jewfood preservatives and additives. Next you'll get colon cancer. Remove all jew shit from diet.

Can't digest meat or dairy? You're a subhuman.

>tl;dr
Written off. Fuck your “future”.

>can't digest meat well

Bullshit, unless you have AGS due a specific bug bite, you're talking shit nigger

are you lazy or have you not heard of crawdads and rice?

Give it to niggers.

>I can’t digest meat

Disregard the rest of the larp.

Might be good to coat chicken pieces in with some eggs and some spices