*DROPS MIC*

*DROPS MIC*

Attached: media_FUnS6dkUsAAwuMn.jpg (1006x1015, 163.31K)

By that logic we need to ban niggers too (... and that's okay!)

Is that thing Katelyn Burns?

Explain how you gonna go door to door to get them?

>OccupyDemocrats
>1pbtid.

Attached: slide.png (1500x1500, 926.48K)

Pretty sure that's a dude.

Or not hire pussy ass cops.

imagine licking boots that hard

They actively ragevertize here.

That's the point of owning AR-15s. A gun "so dangerous" that the boot lickers of authority is afraid of. You dumb cunt. Kill yourself.

That's a jew

>Basically one person with gun > SWAT Team
Yeah, no, thats not how it works...

Attached: swatteam.jpg (1486x960, 305.28K)

Police (and all government agencies) should be scared of the populace
Although shooting kids is fucked up

>I'm too irrational and scared to use self agency

One border patrol agent wasn't afraid of it.
Just a bunch of fat spic tax sponges.

These are the same people who oppose an armed and militarized police force.

Does anyone have that webm of like 8 british police with batons tentatively surrounding one guy with a knife?

Police are afraid of cars. So lets ban those too.

OK people, you heard the lady, pack up all your militaries. China, I7m looking at you! Wait wait wait wait, America, what are you doing?!? The tanks go in the warehouse! They need to be dismantled! UAE! No, NO! The nukes CAN'T "be kept just incase" sorry everyone!! Katelyn (((Burns))) told us we need to do this, ugh, I know, I know, it's a hassle, but what are you gonna do?

>19 armed SWAT personnel cry & piss their pants when faced by one Mexican tranny with an AR
>Democrats think these people will go door-to-door confiscating guns for them
Mods please wordfilter "Cops" to "Copes" until further notice.

/thread

Attached: for.me.Loric.png (960x952, 934.84K)

Somebody post of the WebM of the 12 English police officers running away from one junkie with a spoon.

Or maybe the problem is that our police forces have prioritized the pussification of cops who think their worthless low income lives should come before everything else. We no longer have brave cops, we have cowards who are paranoid about getting hurt in every encounter.

Any anons here that play Monster Hunter Rise?

Attached: 1654219453969.jpg (614x768, 110.95K)

Cool, should we ban foreign militaries from using weapons if our soldiers are too pussy for fighting?
No, that wouldn't make any sense. You should not be allowed to be a cop if you're too much of a bitch to enlist.
You know, maybe police should be some form of enlisted force as well, with contracts and their own version of the UCMJ and higher standards and repercussions for incidents with civilians.

Still more brave than the dysgenic spic cops who let the shooter kill unbothered.

That’s the weapon the founding fathers said we should have.

Sage

No, that means we SHOULD possess them.

Attached: 1644161198563.png (1396x748, 99.92K)

Why should that weapon be banned if the cops are scared of it, logically?

Or maybe police are useless just get rid of them and with taxes savings parents could pay for private security

Oh shit new smuggies

Attached: 1653882030170m.jpg (1024x560, 106.79K)

If such a weapon were banned, shooters would still have them.

I got rights
*drops mic*

*Pics mic up off the floor*

Attached: 026A4B02-085F-4CF4-829E-B924A1BB827D.png (666x666, 155.99K)

aren't these the same people that say "you can't beat the government in a civil war, they have tanks and drones"?

Attached: 1531800902490.png (428x335, 237.51K)