The Falsification Of European History

Since the Western Media and Education System has embarked on a crusade to categorically misrepresent and lie about European history I decided to create this that debunks every single major anti-european myth "muh slavery" "muh colonization" "muh crusades".
youtube.com/watch?v=ltTew3VUvTo&
Make sure to share it with your friends or kids to give them a healthy dose of redpills.

Attached: Copy of Copy of Copy of Copy of reason one (1).png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

The video covers the following events.
>The Crusades
The Arabs started by invading the Middle East and Europe, the crusades was a counter attack
>The Slave Trade Hypocrisy
Yes the Atlantic slave trade was obviously bad but how come we don't talk about the massive enslavement of Europeans in Mediterranean or the Islamic slave trade in east Africa that was just as brutal and massive
>The ottoman empire
>The British Empire
and much much more

>muh crusades
The Spanish Muslim Ibn Jubayr (1145-1217) wrote that the Crusader states were more orderly and better managed than Islamic states:

"Upon leaving Tibnin, we passed though an unbroken skein of farms and villages whose lands were efficiently cultivated. The inhabitants were all Muslims, but they live in comfort with the Franj [Franks or Crusaders] - may God preserve them from temptation! Their dwellings belong to them and all their property is unmolested. All the regions controlled by the Franj in Syria are subject to this same system: the landed domains, villages, and farms have remained in the number of these men when they compare their lot to that of their brothers living in Muslim territory. Indeed, the latter suffer from the injustices of their coreligionists, whereas the Franj act with equity."

Bro you need and deserve more views, I'm gonna share it on Telegram

Attached: IMG_20220605_182150_219.jpg (1024x1024, 182.76K)

>crusades was a counter attack
Yes. See "God's Battalions" by Rodney Stark and "The New Concise History of the Crusades" by Thomas F Madden.

Attached: Lesson 2 - Jihad.png (1318x6988, 1.96M)

ooh that's very interesting thanks for sharing that information.
It's also interesting how people think that the middle east was muslim back then when in reality Syria and Palestine was mainly Christian.
Even today Syria is only 60% muslim

Nice, subbed and bumperino

much appreciated Mussolini

Attached: 1652992453828.jpg (1024x768, 80.19K)

More redpilled books: "The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise: Muslims, Christians, and Jews Under Islamic Rule in Medieval Spain" by Dario Fernandez-Morera, "The Decline of Eastern Christianity Under Islam: From Jihad to Dhimmitude" by Bat Ye'or, "Those Terrible Middle Ages" by Regine Pernoud, "The Genesis of Science" by James Hannam and "The Savior of Science" by Stanley Jaki.

Dont shill your youtube channel user.

>The Myth of the Andalusian Paradise by Darío Fernández-Morera

Very well researched book which pulls apart the common myth that Islamic-ruled Spain was some kind of multicultural paradise. He shows how the Islamic rulers were little more than primitives who came into Spain and were completely astonished by the superior Christian Visigothic culture, and how they were really ruthless dictators who murdered, tortured, and oppressed their Christian subjects.

No, I am one guy so obviously I am going to post it in as many places as possible and thanks for the bump btw and get fucked

Attached: 1578927449925m.jpg (1024x651, 153.92K)

I seriously need to read "the myth of Andalusian paradise" it's really horrible how muslims are glorifying that opressive and racist colonial state that was Andalusia

nice mate have a bump

"Human Accomplishment: The Pursuit of Excellence in the Arts and Sciences, 800 B.C. to 1950" by Murray, Charles

Attached: ha.jpg (334x500, 49.39K)

Imagine the outrage if it was the other way around

>I am one guy
Yes and you're clearly a lowlife out to shill. Its bad form. If you have something to say then say it. Don't post some cringe vid and beg anons for views.

T. Dumbass who has never made a video, genius noone has ever gotten views without promotion

I'm going to watch your thang instead of anime tomorrow, Colombianon.

If OP wants to advertise he need to buy an ad and stop acting like a slimy jew. If he has some redpills then he should post them here. Not say watch my vid on jewtube. Thats not the kind of behavior you see from someone with anything useful to say.

okay buddy but I don't care what people who don't do anything like you think
Obrigado :)

Good post

Based Canadian

I liked your video, OP. One small suggestion, don't call them "the elite", please call them the kakistocracy instead (it hurts their ego).