Is owning a car in 2022 economically feasible??

You have to pay huge upkeep on registration, insurance, repairs, fuel, and you better pay attention to the flashing lights on your dashboard or else it will cost you. Also, the risk of it getting stolen and it being torched is always present. I have a driver's license, but I do not own a car, I use a bike and I pedal for distances greater than 10km, and I use a train for distances greater than 50km. I save so much money compared to people with cars.

Attached: 010.png (680x861, 761.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/california/article194657999.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Listen, buddy

only if it's a honda, i haven't had a check engine light in years and i've had my engine at 10,000rpm without miraculously blowing up

there is no ramp visible there, this is obviously fake.

Haven't really got a choice where I live out in the country

Yeah. Owning a car costs me about 1200 a year in insurance for full coverage. My gas is paid for by employer. Not owning a car is impossible here.

Fuck of you WEF shill. Have fun in the pod eating the bugs

I held my foot to the floor until the distributor exploded. Then I fixed it and ended up driving it for 2 more years.

nice kek it's fucking crazy how reliable these cars are, my teacher put a bunch of screws in his motor when the warranty went and the engine was fine after all the redlining.

>base model altima
gee i wonder who was driving that one

Attached: 1646257754393.png (346x418, 218.68K)

sacbee.com/news/california/article194657999.html

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 225231.jpg (1466x1420, 269.22K)

>600 annual insurance
>100 oil changes
>15 a month for gas
>45 to register it
>500 a year if I spread the cost of the vehicle when I purchased it across the time I've owned it
Oh noooo, I'm going insane!!!

>not owning an /o/ approved car
ngmi

Attached: 1587277284312.jpg (3842x3592, 3.51M)

In america getting around without a car is impossible. I fucking hate urban sprawl and car depency wuth a burning passion and those who defend ut and advocate for it need to be shot.

holy fucking based

Attached: 1645630655578.webm (960x1702, 1.28M)

I have taken the motorcycle pill anons

Fuck you

dont trust that without triple checking it
and now go and take a look at factory recalls and scandal that wolksvagen group went through during early and mid 2ks.
that covers wv and audi, at least..

Sorry, I cannot hear you over all of the money I am saving.

Was just aboot to post this

how much are you saving? lol

I don't really know, but it is a lot. Do the maths on insurance and rego alone and you will be blown away.

this chart is so retarded. shouldve known /o/ is a bunch of man child larpers.

I never see white people waiting for a bus.