We're another step closer to Communism

We're another step closer to Communism.

Attached: Screenshot_20220607-032310_YouTube.jpg (1080x1190, 641.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ygB4EZ7ggig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

4x10 is perfect. Any extra days are pure OT.

This but unironically. The only good thing about my old job was the 4x10 schedule

>sensible work hours is somehow communism
???

Fuck work

Communism won’t happen
Something much different is coming
It’s called Global Monarchism
And these are who will rule:

youtu.be/ygB4EZ7ggig

Less people, less need for stuff.
>Get your booster vaxxie.
10 years from now we'll be back to 1800's population.

>10
Wasteful. Just as much can be accomplished on a 4x8. Many jobs a 4x6.

Its great if you WFH but the average wagie lives 30+ minute commute with traffic and is forced to take a one hour lunch so your 4x10 turns into 4x12, then the extra day off is moot because youre so drained from only being able to work and sleep the other 4 days.

>8 hours for work, 8 hours for rest, 8 hours for what we will
>t. 19th century

You know, people who use the word "unironically" are fucking douchebags. Do you even know what the word means? Why would you use it here? Was there anything in user's post that could seem ironic or be misconstrued as irony, so much that you felt the need to look like a half-faggot moron and use the word "unironically"?

Quit trying to be unique. It's not working and you end up looking like every other shit-for-brains assclown out there.

I'm on SSI, so already have 7-day weekends.

sensible would be less hours but more days, what the fuck are niggers doing that they need the full day off?

>We're another step closer to Communism.
Communists don't believe in labor rights.

>me having an extra day off is LITERALLY communism
i hate conservatives with a passion. even if this post was sarcastic the fact you would say that reveals so much about how kiked up your brain is

>production goes down
>prices go up
????

4 days of work is really 3 days of work because nobody works as good on the last day of the work week.

unironically newfag

>gobunism
the most intellectual crooked teeth brit

Anything worth doing runs 24/7 all that changes is the shift rotation

Sensible to who? All studies that show that 4-hour work weeks increase productivity don't tell you that the reason why it does is that the company has to hire more people to cover week days.

Imagine not being able to work whenever you please.

996 or bust

Attached: ADB20CE3-B027-412A-96E2-AFA8E3129788.png (800x600, 277.88K)

So it creates more jobs and benefits the worker.
Great.

desu the most productive work week can only be decided by a free market

3 12 jobs in the US are the best, yes they exists in the US get back in your 5 8 cage wage

Attached: angels.webm (1250x1436, 2.93M)

I prefer 12 x 3/4 over 5 x 8, and I would be very pissed if I had to work more than 5 days in a row.

Increasing productivity doesn't mean shit if you don't have more sales. Two people processing shit is more productive, but you don't have more shit to process because you didn't increase sales. Productivity went up, but revenue did not. That's why companies aren't all doing 4 day work weeks and hiring 20% more staff just so that they can cover the 5th day.

How is this a bad thing? Productivity on Friday past 12 absolutely tanks. In my office, it’s actually near 0.
It’s probably cheaper for companies to just not employ staff on that day.

unironically go back to /r/eddit

It depends on the job, dingus. In most 12 hour jobs, you are probably going to be on call, which means you can slack off for 11 hours, but you better work your ass off for that 1 hour of actual work.

That's communism?!?!
I'm a communist now, thank you.

Do you retards realize that every single production work, from farming to assembly line to mining (1st and 2nd sector combined) account for around a quarter of all jobs. Add in transport and logistics and it jumps to one third, the other two thirds are service jobs.
What does this tell you about the economy and production?

>12 jobs in the US are the best
Like what, nursing? Fireman?

I worked at a company with a 4 day week policy because they couldn't afford to pay more while the 3 guys at the top collected 5 figures a month