Fucking Flying Jews how the fuck we can rid of them

Attached: images (3).jpg (850x361, 24.61K)

>flying jews
kek

DDT

Put bird houses out. Birds eat mosquitoes. Turn your backyard into a bird sanctuary they you’ll have to deal with all the bird shit.

You can't, they're one of nature's most perfect creatures. barely a shred of evolution in tens of millions of years.

bats

just rub some sugar water on your skin

The really are the worst. The way they look, how they sound going near your ear... the bloodsucking is just the icing on the cake.

spiders

Take up smoking
They hate it

SPBP /thread

>they're one of nature's most perfect creatures
The god's chosen you might say.

Bat houses too

Have O- blood.

There was a thread the other day that got deleted by jannies where we were discussing spiders being the white race of animals
>impressive architecture
>useful
>...
But yes, these are the jews. spiders and bats are the solutions

You genetically engineer male ones that are larger and more aggressive that when they impregnate a female they produce non viable offspring.

Target the areas where they breed, plenty of people create habits for them by accident by allowing stagnant water. Can't help it if they are able to breed in the local water supply very much. Some waters are too acidic for them to breed though.

I HATE FLYING JEWS SO MUCH

DESTROY THEM

Attached: R (134).jpg (2220x1200, 108.55K)

never change Any Forums, never change...

Attached: 1647312493233.jpg (1280x960, 573.72K)

If you’re white and have a foreskin you don’t get bitten.

Attached: DCAC07A1-7453-467A-B7FD-90166333720F.jpg (1562x1452, 272.74K)

Basically yes. And if we were to wipe them out, we’d take a huge part of the food chain away. Lots of stuff eats them, like bats and birds as stated up the thread.

Bug zappers are cool. They do sort of work, but they’re not as attractive to the skeeters as flesh and blood is.

This. Birbs are the best. They sing pretty songs and remove the six-legged Jew.

Aren't mosquitos attracted to swamps and water sources?

Can't you breed dragonflies to kill the mosquitos too? Or other predators that hunt the blood suckers?

Great. I just fucking sprayed for spiders.

That means they only exist to be destroyed, spiders are older btw and eat mosquito jews all fucking day.

Attached: R (135).jpg (1206x799, 201.53K)

Citronella

Yup, just burn citronella candles on your porch

/thread

They're one of the most important assets for the ecosystem to work so sadly we can’t get rid of them.
Mosquitoes and their larvae are an essential food source for many animals.

It’s called DEET, use it.

what is this

Attached: 1654441758289.jpg (433x549, 38.78K)

DDT hurts burdfrens.

well maybe they'd be nice if you guys stopped hating on them all the time

the fuck is a task force z

Attached: 79.png (200x200, 2.34K)

God's chosen people are Orthodox Christians, not kike scum.
>How do you know?
IT'S PRETTY OBV. IF YOU'RE ORTH. Christian.
The kikes do every spiritual step wrong, they are "barbarians thirsty for riches" literally. Fuck jew trash & fuck mosquito kikes. Oven time!

Attached: OIP (130).jpg (474x314, 28.4K)

imagine having to fight a 6 foot version of this

A meme-war-related meme flag. It’s gay and jewish.

Also, the niggers of animals are japanese giant hornets

bats, too

Permethrin, go to ebay.

Attached: Permethrin.jpg (1280x1600, 176.87K)

This sounds fucking awful.

i once had an idea that we could put something in our blood (and the blood of livestock) that would harm them and not us but after the past couple years im thinking thats a bad idea all around

Isn't that deer piss?

>>Long nose
>>Rub hands all the time
They really are...

I have 0+
Is that why they can't keep away from me.

911 i was just watching E! red carpet of jurassic park and this jewess just said she was a mosquito way way way back
just

Look up J'ba Fofi.

As a previous user said, the best we could do to run them out is breed bigger males that are actually sterile. They bully the weaker legit males out and the females don’t breed properly and they die off. But that’s not a good idea for mosquitoes.
Now if we did it to zebra mussels...

With the major difference that hornets can build a functional and organized society.

I sprayed an IGR and Bifenthrin late March and it's done pretty well against the flying jew so far, but there's still a few that need another gassing.

I think they already did this but pussied out and didn't release it because of gay concerns about the ecosystem

>Aren't mosquitos attracted to swamps and water sources?
they breed in still water

>V. mandarinia creates nests by digging, co-opting pre-existing tunnels dug by rodents, or occupying spaces near rotted pine roots.
No they take what has already been built by others, literal niggers

They are increasing in numbers... even in winter. This is insane wtf is appening? Is 5g killing their predators?

digits and look at that nose

You see, the European hornets DO create their own nest using nice tech and good brains, not the Jap giant

You don't want to use that to treat soil. Very irresponsible. It kills fish and aquatic life. It also kills cats and other animals in liquid form.

who cares, let them all die then.

gates did it when everyone was distracted by covid

i really can't stand that long nose of them

Zyklon B. It's an insecticide after all.

Attached: g.jpg (300x168, 8.54K)