If you are proud of your race/culture's achievements and glory...

If you are proud of your race/culture's achievements and glory, should you also feel guilt over your race/culture's mistakes as well?

Is it hypocritical to have collective pride but not collective guilt?

Attached: 1654420518563.jpg (1080x809, 106.34K)

this is why all collectivism is retarded. pride and guilt in things that have nothing to do with you

Middle one can pop out 6'10" Chads every single year.

Race / culture / religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel. When all else fails, even the worst of us can fall back on, "well at least I'm [x]"

True enough

>If you are proud of your culture's achievements and glory
Yes I am
> should you also feel guilt over your culture's mistakes as well?
No, all our enemies had it coming.

Attached: 1652120323335.png (680x763, 270.74K)

You can't have racial pride it's pretty stupid, it's like being proud of having green eyes or something. You can have pride in your nation or culture though, that's something that's meticulous upheld and passed down by your ancestors and now you.

It just so happens most nations and cultures were also ethnically homogenous until recent times

Imagine if like Brock Lesnar had a baby with that huge bitch in the middle

Fair enough

>Replacement theory
Will people in the future just say that white people had it coming too?

Im proud of my race’s transvaluation of all values and spread of Christianity across the goyim Europe. The best part is when the goy Christians think being a Christian in any way makes me mad.

>collective guilt
social construct created by jews to subvert nations

Pretty much everything is a social construct. Look at it from a philosophical pov.

>Italians
>white people
Nice joke Abdul you make me laugh.

Attached: average white southern italian.jpg (683x724, 44.91K)

Also
>white
>people
and yes they have it coming for being gay, xenophilic and for being our enemies

I don't feel any guilt

Colonialism was a good thing

Canada has no culture

That's a man in the middle

Attached: huge.jpg (747x455, 102.23K)

Or, or, or.
Hear me out?
Race has no meaning and once that sun goes out and another mass extinction event happens, your race and everyone else's will dust in the quite literal wind.

>If you are proud of your race/culture's achievements and glory, should you also feel guilt over your race/culture's mistakes as well?
The only reason I feel the pride is because I am constantly force fed the guilt.

Also this

Attached: Medchuds_Rekt.jpg (665x1024, 149.59K)

I would totally roger #15 all night long.

>Race / culture / religion is the last refuge of a scoundrel. When all else fails, even the worst of us can fall back on, "well at least I'm [x]"
Kill yourself American, I'm proud of my race/culture because it fosters genuinely good people I'm glad I'm apart of.
Religion is for the weak.
Fuck off, you reek of wanna be intellectual, probably read it from a book from some fag leftist.

>You can't have racial pride
proud

/proud/

Learn to pronounce

adjective

feeling deep pleasure or satisfaction as a result of one's own achievements, qualities, or possessions or those of someone with whom one is closely associated.

"a proud grandma of three boys"

Similar:

pleased (with)

glad (about/at)

happy (about/at/with)

delighted (about/at/with)

joyful (at)

overjoyed (at/over)

thrilled (at/about/by/with)

well pleased (with)

satisfied (with)

gratified (at)

content (at)

appreciative (of)

Opposite:

ashamed

having or showing a high or excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance.

"a proud, arrogant man"

Retards, all of you.

>You can't have racial pride it's pretty stupid, it's like being proud of having green eyes or something. You can have pride in your nation or culture though
Literally contradiction.

why would you, it's counter productive

>I'm proud of my race/culture because it fosters genuinely good people I'm glad I'm apart of.
Everyone believes that to some extent, but that's ignoring the fact there's good and bad people of every race / culture.

>white people had it coming too?
You don't do that kinda shit and hope everything boils over.
No, no you had it coming and so do jews and niggers.

Attached: 1562714443673.png (581x1255, 232.01K)

My race made no mistakes
t Anglo

I think it's better to be proud of your family community rather than your entire race.

The culture of a liberal white person will be vastly different from a conservative white person.

Attached: 1650411734119.png (1704x958, 1.22M)

>You can't have racial pride it's pretty stupid
i have pride in my direct ancestors whose actions culminated in my current privileged life. i thank them every day and try to live up to the example they set for me.

>Americans.
>Let me tell you who's white and who isn't.
>Grainy jpeg, over used "chad" meme.
Weak arguments all around today.
2/10, pol is terrible drool.

sturdy...she is the type of woman who chops firewood and always has a full course meal on the table at the end of the day