New Study Says Humans Were in America 130000 Years Ago from Asia

In the winter of 1992, a construction crew in San Diego, California started cutting into the rocks that flanked the State 54 Highway, in a bid to widen the road.
Among bits of horse, camel, dire wolf, and ground sloth, they found the remains of a single mastodon.
That wouldn’t have been contentious in itself, but the team also claims that the bones from the “Cerruti Mastodon” are 130,000 years old. That would push back the earliest archaeological evidence for humans in North America by a whopping 115,000 years.
To put that in perspective, for decades, the first American settlers were thought to be the Clovis people, who arrived 13,000 years ago. But by discovering older sites with strong evidence of human activity, archaeologists confirmed that the continent had a pre-Clovis presence that dates back 14,600 years—or perhaps even further. Genetic studies have also suggested that modern humans entered America from Asia even earlier, around 23,000 years ago.
If the team is right, the perpetrators who brokethe mastodon couldn’t possibly have been Homo sapiens, since our species hadn’t left Africa 130,000 years ago. But at the time, the planet was full of other hominids, including Homo Erectus, Neanderthals, Denisovans, and the “hobbits” of Flores. “Could it be that some of them ventured into North America, back then? Why not? Could there have been another species of Homo hanging out in California? Knowing how migratory our genus is I wouldn’t be surprised.”
“I think they’ve have made a very strong case,” says Pitblado. “They presented compelling evidence that doesn’t make this site a slam dunk, but must be taken seriously. I predict that most archaeologists will roll their eyes. What they’re unlikely to do is give the site a chance.”
archive.today/qHIsj

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 17-24-30 A New Study Says Humans Were in America 130,000 Years Ago.png (731x901, 632.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stolenhistory.net/threads/how-fake-is-roman-antiquity-part-1-3-unz-review.5573/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have found human fossils deeper than they are theoretically supposed to be in North America. I do not understand why anthropologists ate taking their sweet time catching up to the literature.

believing circular arguments

that area was underwater as recent as 10,000 years ago

If thats true, doesnt that mean they had multiple times as much time as white people to figure out how to found a nation and they just never did it?

We don't know shit. We are still guessing at virtually everything in very impactful fields of science. This is because of a lot of reasons, but ultimately we don't know shit. We just don't. We pretend we do.... But we don't. This is the hardest redpill to swallow. We don't know where we came from, and we don't know where we are going. This is the ultimate truth. All we have is guesses, and they are stupid.

Hyperborean this, whatever the fuck that, it doesn't matter. It's obvious that fairer skinned people are dominant and best and civilization level endeavor when left to their devices, and the others don't do shit right at all. That hasn't guided our actions in the least though. I don't think we know much conclusively about history for more than. A few thousand years at best, and chances are that is entirely fabricated or misinterpreted too. It's sad... But ultimately I don't think we know shit. Mostly because there is no continuous chain. Continuity and community is important. We lost that a lot ages ago. We won't know, we can't know, and niggas with touchscreen radios in their hands like to LARP like we are some star trek faggots but seriously, we barely have anything figured out in very meaningful fields of science. It's disturbing if you get my meaning.

Carbon dating is about as real as those computers in CSI that can continually enhance.

Attached: 2DBEF16F-9708-47A5-B9D6-7E4FB23E6C34.jpg (4129x3586, 3.79M)

How so?

Agreed. My current favorite guess is German Dziebel's Out of America theory. It’s sounds irrational but it solves a lot of problems with current assumptions.

>Could there have been another species of Homo hanging out in California?
California has been attracting homos for much longer than previously thought.

It starts with a presumption that the destruction of Atlantis was not real.

The great dinosaur giant wars

carbon dating is fake and based on assumptions

Carbon Dating hinges on asspulled assumptions of the initial carbon content of whatever it is you are guessing the age of.
All radio-metric dating options are useless guesses made by homosexual failed scientists trying to get research money.

I did hear stories about red haired cannibals that terrorized the natives out west from a cave.

As always its probably the jews.

Yeah but what about carbon dating do you think is not correct

>Could there have been another species of Homo hanging out in California?
What a great question

yeah there's definitely some species of homo in california not seen in other places. especially down in that san francisco area.

Because they're trained to fit in, do things by the book, and build upon the knowledge before them. If all that knowledge before them ends up being wrong (as it frequently is) and they're in a political environment where your research suddenly dispels someone's entire life work... you kinda paint a target on your back. it effectively becomes academic suicide.

I still see historians, geneticists and archaeologists parroting things that have been disproven for an entire decade...

t. anthropologist

Chinks are subhuman, sorry. End of story. I don't care how many researchers they buy off

>red haired cannibals
>that terrorized the natives
It’s only cannibalism if your victims are human
>t.ginger master race

The Earth was formed roughly 6,000 years ago by God.

stolenhistory.net/threads/how-fake-is-roman-antiquity-part-1-3-unz-review.5573/

Read all 3 of these, he implies cool things like we've added about 700 to the "dark ages" that werent there and even with lots of evidence scholars just cant hear it, also that Latin isn't a real language (it was like HTML code, a way for empire to administer itself to everyone). Really interesting articles even if hard to believe. Similar to Any Forums

Also,

>could there have been another species of homo hanging out in California?

Kek, nothing changes

It goes against the narrative.

700 years added

What about all the giant skeletons they find in America and cover up? Who were the giants?

No, there's a certain amount of speculative linguistic connections between new worldians and siberian peoples. It means even earlier groups like niggeroidians and ungabungolians preceded the siberian, ma-te halfbreeds and solutrean walruseaters.

It's funny that they spam "cheddar man was a nig" but you point out the chinese took the asian coast away from the vietnamese ancestors or that 'native americans' definitely displaced older groups and they throw a fit. Kek wew.

>it's okay when we do it

There's a limit to WE WUZZING, ffs...

Attached: noyou.gif (500x366, 383.37K)