IT BEGINS

IT BEGINS

Attached: 9519.png (996x879, 828.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-man-among-first-in-canada-to-receive-compensation-for-vaccine-injury
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's better they're acknowledging it happens and actually compensating injuries than going in a full "THIS NEVER HAPPENS" denial mode that I was afraid of.

>vaccine injury
All I can imagine is a dude running with a suringe, falling and stabing gim self.

Attached: 1654557198573.png (1160x1162, 58.52K)

Hmm.. I thought the pharma had the same liability protection as always... Is he suing someone else?

*refunds may apply

>(((Ross Wightman)))
They're going to use "vaccine injury" as an excuse to give 6 million compensations for slight tummy aches to jews only, and the goy will pay for it.

It was over before it even began for us burgers, the pharma companies got a big golden "get out of jail free" card signed by Trump.

Attached: 1652773427389m.jpg (725x1024, 34.14K)

Remember that 1 time when vaxtards said it's safe and effective? That's was awesome.

Attached: 3377b1283fa004117d0b60aef2306482--chris-farley-iconic-characters.jpg (728x728, 132.12K)

Justin didn't want him giving him a cough or whatever the symptoms of the previous current thing was.

God I miss him bros...

Attached: GettyImages-1141068.jpg (1200x1134, 179.24K)

Nice link you stupid vaxxed Leaf

So much anger in these words. Did I arrive at, dare I say, Any Forums?

And they're going to raise premiums for people who took it as well. Just watch.

Attached: 1654437736175.jpg (1080x1440, 436.88K)

>nationalpost.com/news/canada/b-c-man-among-first-in-canada-to-receive-compensation-for-vaccine-injury
hope his income replacement is inflation linked otherwise he's completely fucked

The government is going to pay. Canada might sue the pharmas if this trend continues.

Tfw this shithole included liability protection in the first stimulus bill so burger jabbies get nothing. I would care, but these psychopaths cost me my job and shunned me so they can all perish in fire

The government is going to pay back the injured with their own tax dollars.

Ultimately, it doesn't matter if the companies or the government are going to pay, or no one at all, the effect is the same. Suing for liability works when a thousand people are injured, in this case 80% of the population is injured. So who is going to pay for that shit without being forced to cone up with their own payout in the form of taxes? The Martians? Is that the reason for the glowniggers UFO hype? So they can sue them?

only the unvax will be tax. its there fault for all of this

Canada has assumed responsibility and set up a fund. So tax payers foot the bill.

Attached: 1654197346016.jpg (728x960, 58.39K)

They only admitted to this after he went to media and it took over a year lol. This poor fucker is paralyzed for life probably now.

Some people have an early start

CANADA LOVES TO HAND OUT TAXPAYER GIBS

BUT THIS TIME IT CONFLICTS WITH THEIR DESIRE TO BE VAXX NAZIS