You need OUR boosters forever

Your immune system needs a *monthly* boost, you don't want die from omicron don't you ?

Attached: 0000004456687988.jpg (941x848, 75K)

This is basically the next phase of dumbing down he population, saturating them full of mercury and all sorts of other fun stuff.

And they banned air travel fo non-vaxxed right? Can I fly to Vietnam if I want to escape?

so, the flu, got it

imagine not hanging someone in his position that said this.

>And they banned air travel fo non-vaxxed right?
I believe so, being unvaccinated means being grounded

That's huge.

ALPHA-OMEGA-DELTACRON

Attached: 1368B11E-D107-4ED6-96F9-FD526EC8A601.jpg (256x256, 14.95K)

False

Amazes me that this dude has been paraded as a hero. His policies are have no doubt killed more than they saved, considering COVID is still a thing. Think of the kid's who's whole lives have been disrupted by lockdowns and masks.

Pic related is what the 2022 midterm varient looked like when viewed under a microscope.

Attached: nu variant.jpg (800x800, 53.78K)

It's just gaslighting bro
>What is gaslighting?
Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind.
Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.

Nobody gaf about boosters
Its over

Wars have been started over much less.

Remember when people said anyone suggesting there would be annual vaxx forever were conspiracy theorists?

Annual mandatory jabs, also know as we own your body.Parents vaxxing their children should get the rope, offering children.

Mandatory masks post 2 weeks was a conspiracy theory. There are STILL people who walk around all day and night wearing a mask.

Still not getting it.

LMAO

I just wish the Libertarians were in charge so it could be saturating the NPCs with silver instead of mercury.

No? you can definitely still fly unvaxxed. I just did it.

Remember when they impeached a sitting president for investigating actual provable financial crimes in the Ukraine by Biden, and now we're back at war in the Ukraine sending them billions more dollars to launder?

Are they requiring pcr tests ?

Lmao you pathetic chuds never fail to make me laugh with your "vax is bad" threads
Face it, most of the vaxxed will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

>long covid
>chronic covid
>????

Help complete the blanks by filling in the next part! My guess: terminal covid.

you can't fly commercial without an enhanced (federal database) ID
if you flew commercial then you have an enhanced ID
if you have an enhanced ID you've already taken the mark

Can you start a public project that doesn't involve robbing and harassing white taxpayers then?