So what is the final consensus on this man?

I like him. He is woke and anti-immigration and anti-globohomo even though he is kind of a degenerate and says stupid stuff at times. He's not perfect by any measure but is the best option until we get a President Carlson

Attached: Trump.jpg (2400x1600, 325.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html
youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everyone agrees he was best president ever.

I like him, a lot in fact, but can't get over the fact that his is merely a late and neutered version of what Goldwater's presidency could have been.

Trump was made for this. Desantis is okay for VP but a risky choice as POTUS cause he may not be able to handle whatever the "Dirty Tricks Squad" throws at him the same way Trump does.

Attached: 56ggg.jpg (180x175, 13.66K)

so true. trump thrives in the mud

from to two too many lines user

He was the best president, however should he attempt to run again, odds are he will have a sudden 'heart attack'.

He tried, he failed, he is holding the door shut so no other republican can have a chance without kissing the ring. He is the right's HDAWG.

Attached: 1631031995887.png (500x270, 204.82K)

i find it hilarious that americans find this guy to be a good president, he's a narcissistic asshole who thinks he can nuke hurricanes, though he was actually less corrupt then the current president (more cognitive also due to lower age)

But I bet you that he would sell you all out for the right price, and probably fuck up worse than Biden is doing if he got the chance.

In the end he would probably have been slightly better than sleepy Joe, but not by much.

i think he knows going into 24 that the mob will come after him with everything, and he wont give a single fuck because he has nothing to lose. its going to be entertaining

Attached: pepe.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

good on the economy

>and probably fuck up worse than Biden is doing if he got the chance.
idk if this is a troll but thats literally not possible

the cunt riled up the people who trusted him, then pulled a “who we?” act when they answered his call. to add insult to injury, he then disavowed those some people. he’s a traitorous fuck.

>picks Nikki Haley as VP
EL OH EL

Funny shitposter and had good intentions, but spent 4 years getting sabotaged by people he should have put in front of firing squads.

Attached: 1649401698512.jpg (500x500, 39.78K)

Not trolling, he probably didn't have the opportunity to fuck up as much, but I get your point. Biden has really unhinged shit.

Trust in no man for all have failed and fallen short of the glory of God. This man cannot fix anything and is simply a puppet on strings as part of the political theatre.

To those who are not saved; Know that the end is nigh and thus not much time remains. All who do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour are doomed to end up in the lake of fire forever and remain condemned. If you wish to avoid such a fate believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour for your Salvation and repent and He will deliver you from evil and save you from the everlasting lake of fire.

Also I suggest caution regarding other denominations that call themselves Christians. What my faith led me to is non-denominational Christianity but for you God might have a different plan so go where God leads you.

catholics beware as you are in danger of damnation: granddesignexposed.com/sun/baal.html

Something worth watching if you have the time: youtu.be/eJK1gLHbOxA

Attached: catholics_beware_v3.2_optimized_optimized.jpg (4096x1376, 2.3M)

Honest question

This id a catch 22.
If you're not a cultist you have to admit that he is the dictionary definition of a traitor.
He tried to overthrow an election by multiple obvious means.
No question.
No doubt.
No way around it.

Do you think his good outweighs his bad?

kek no, he said he hates her and john bolton

A massive faggot.

Attached: 1377748628905.gif (800x205, 1.98M)

Controlled opposition who put up fake fights and allowed democrats to do whatever they wanted for 4 years.

Reminder: the GOP house and GOP senate passed a *DEMOCRAT* omnibus bill that goes against everything trump ran on...and Trump signed it.

Gop House + GOP Senate + Trump Whitehouse = Democrat Victory

He played along with the coronahoax and shilled experimental drugs like all the rest of him. It's by far the biggest political issue of our time and he was just another house nigger about it.

hes an actor end of story. sells his asshole out to the highest bidder just like the rest of them. also funny that leaf niggers want to talk about faggot leaders like this absolute cuck kike sellout isnt sucking cocks and taking it in the ass lmfao

Attached: 15158826-7173003-image-a-15_1561326077675.jpg (962x636, 81.02K)

He's the most genuine real person to occupy that office in a long time.

Still better than anyone else we had the option to vote for.

It's a travesty how he gets compared to Hitler so much. He wasn't even close to another Hitler.

Attached: 1649295328285.jpg (696x1280, 176.5K)