This attack intimidated blacks across the country

The truth is the ferocity of this attack scared a large portion of the anti white public, whether you want to admit it or not.

Attached: 3A59A41E-7CFD-4B23-81A9-8AACB5D9D75C.jpg (830x441, 101.36K)

Most of them probably never even heard of it

How to spot fake white nationalists on Any Forums

1. Want to build coalitions with non whites constantly
2. Scorns attacks on blacks, encourages attacks on whites
3. Praise zionists like Brievik and demonize White Americans like Roof

It’s impossible to replace a Jewish government without clashing with their nigger army.

I’m aware the feds groomed this but you redditors are exposing yourself with your hysterical ashkenazi typical response to this shit

Be Pro White

I understand a fed was involved but they’re clearly a

>anti white
so mostly jews and women

anyone got the video?
I've only seen the clip where the guy head taps the fat nigger pig already laying on the ground

Attached: 1652587875051.webm (640x624, 1.68M)

Cope
1 random racist White teen gained more traction for the great replacement idea then 7 years of optics cucking and entire conservative media structure

>I understand a fed was involved but
this gon be gud.jpg

I have to admit, he demonstrated expert prowess. That said, he belongs in an insane asylum.

lmao blaze it

The same concern trolling is done after every instance of White violence. And every single time White awareness ultimately increases

I’d rather have glowies target blacks instead of their typical anti white massacres like Vegas and Waco

I'll want to kill Diane Abbot one day. She's been gibbing to a bunch of niggers in Hackney so they can vote her in for a long time. I don't care if I get arrested just for claiming to want to neither. I just got to wait a stupidly long time just to sort things out.

Then why have no FBI agents been arrested or punished?

Attached: FedsGroomShooters.png (1253x342, 86.98K)

>digging corners
>checking blindspots
>proper weapon control
>double tapping
>tactical reload
>accurate
who the fuck trained this kid

Whens the next shooting? I am already bored of talking about the texas and philly nothingburgers.

Come on you lazy mutts. Grab your gun, drive to the nearest nigger store/school/church and shoot the niggers. Do it to save the white race ect.
Just be sure to stream it.

he kida glows but he did kill him some niggers and spared the what looks like a white guy

checked
kill nigger officials though. Soft targets are getting boring.

>Mutts
>having the courage to go after anything more threatening than old people or school children

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good joke.

Is this suppose to make us sympathize with the attack? Because it doesn't.

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which the abuser attempts to sow self-doubt and confusion in their victim's mind.
Typically, gaslighters are seeking to gain power and control over the other person, by distorting reality and forcing them to question their own judgment and intuition.

Attached: 13811d77a429b39a71dffa5676082b94b6e8fd15_hq.gif (320x158, 1.02M)

Fucked up,

I am getting to the point where I think glowies are actually getting too based.

You know to the point they just become bloodthirsty demons instead of humans. Seriously, why attack of all people, niggers at a store.

Thats like going to hunt chimpanzees at a zoo. Wtf man.

This
I remember anons saying
>all the niggers have seen the video what are we going to do?!?!
Lmao niggers are way too incapable of even finding it

> MLG shooting
They deployed a trained hitman to the grocery store to execute the actual shooting and staged Tardo McSperg nearby so he could take the fall.
> oy vey
> all of you wignats better go to rallies right now
> if you don't tell these informants what you're up to, then the white race is done for!
Where's the next mass shooting going to happen, glowfaggot?

You know how many rappers tried to put buffalo on the map singing about their guns and drugs, then one white boys makes the east side a household name. Niggers must be seething

>Nearly everyone shot was fat
What did he mean by this