Why do Russian leaders value the lives of their own people so little?

Why do Russian leaders value the lives of their own people so little?

Attached: db4c69536b25f1c219bd3b19c1b8.jpg (1024x682, 393.73K)

bc russia is an irredeemable barbarian shithole.

Neither do ordinary Rusky value their lives much. Why else do they drown their lives in alcoholism

russia has always had a stark dichotomy of conditions for their population. its a miserable place where misery is just the order of life. And I dont think they are any less indifferent to the problems average people face than the west is now. It just appears that way because the oligarchy that underpins all societies is just more on display there.

Why is OP a cocksucker? I'm genuinely trying to understand.

They're losing one soldier for every 50 lost by Ukraine. This is projection by NATO Satanists who will post a picture of the one on here and make countless threads about the Ukronazis winning.

They know ruskies the best and therefore their logical conclusion about ruskie worth is zero. I'm no genious and even I know ruskies are shit. Vlad the Liberator is very smart kgb agent (half veps, half jew) so obviously he understands that the land mine is worth more than the exploding ruskie.

fpbp

There is nothing to value.
Russia and Russians are just disposable trash and means to an end (Russian kikes getting rich).

Would be sad if Russians didn't enjoy it - some people are genetical slaves that love being exploited - nothing you can do about it.

yeah last couple weeks, they allready lost more or less 20 000 soldiers and over 1000 tanks

You think American leaders care about their soldiers or people? Wow you're a newfag. No rulers care about their people you dumbfuck.

>They're losing one soldier for every 50 lost by Ukraine
>source:
>th-they just ARE okay???

Attached: 205.jpg (600x800, 78.75K)

/Thread

epbp

There is an old Soviet concept бaбы eщё нapoжaют (more will be born). Essentially, there is no need to value people, because you can replace them with other people.

Russians are all serfs. I doubt Putin values his slaves less than I do. At least Putin isn't HAPPY that they're dying, but when I see a dead slav I smile ear-to-ear

Attached: 1647288521917.png (718x678, 346.48K)

Their birth rate is below replacement level. Is this another case of Putin's yes men sabotaging the country?

200 000 soldies and 10 000 tanks, finnbro. No need to hide the truth.

Psychopathy and nothing that can really oppose them.

Same (((shit))).

>Brazooka
>Giving opinions on psychopathy
Honestly, my sides

>Why do Russian leaders value the lives of their own people so little?
Why does the country of Hitler's birth impose forced vaccines on its population? Russia doesn't do that, therefore Russia is freer than your shithole.

source?

Heil Hitler. Get off of Any Forums

It's not "sabotage of the country". Ruskies are basically worth nothing. If Putin and his very good friends of semitic confession are able to get out even 1 euro from ruskie it's still a good deal. It's like making money out of nothing. Most of the money comes ofc from oil (drilled, sold and bought by westerners) but little extra is always good.

>source?
The slut you call "mother"